DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

[Advanced] Star Wars Mafia

Why is Zander scum, Csarmi?

I didn't like that way he reacted to my claim. Way too many qualifiers while dealing with it. It's like he wanted to keep open the way to a mislynch if need be, but stay on the good side too.

I didn't like that way he reacted to my claim. Way too many qualifiers while dealing with it. It's like he wanted to keep open the way to a mislynch if need be, but stay on the good side too.

3 things:

1) why did you have to wait till later to explain this?

2) it kinda seems like you think im a wolf for not buying into your claim or raising questions about it?

3) i need to understand how to read Csarmi.

g8luMvJ.gif

just wanted to point that this is not Unbreakable Kimmy Schmid its Erin from The Office....obv wolfy misrep...lolol

Bookmarks:

D1 Start

It is now Day 1 - You may post!

Deadline for EoD D1 is going to be a little longer: Friday, June 19th at 7pm PST     Countdown Timer

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

This +

Hey all.

I require one less vote to be lynched (Hated). Should be fun :)

This is not equal to...

@Darthe - yea well I dunno. Seems to suck either way. I didn't really think this through... The best way to play it ois to draw a night kill, but let's face it, no sane mafia player would NK me anyway.

@Sili - sure you can test my claim, just like anyone's. You need 8 votes, if my calculations are correct.

This.

Conclusion: The maths are Hard.

I think my role fits btw cause i do hate my character. Jar Jar Binks has no place in Star Wars. Supposed to be funny i know... It isn't.

Not saying I don't believe him but anyone think Jar Jar would be a PERFECT fake claim for Mafia especially with the role claim which i dislike that early....

Csarmi not looking towny thus far imo.

3 things:

1) why did you have to wait till later to explain this?

2) it kinda seems like you think im a wolf for not buying into your claim or raising questions about it?

3) i need to understand how to read Csarmi.

1) cause I wanted more unbiased input on this (namely from Sooh, for instance)

just wanted to point that this is not Unbreakable Kimmy Schmid its Erin from The Office.

Explains why I couldn't remember that scene... lol

Bookmarks:

D1 Start

Deadline for EoD D1 is going to be a little longer: Friday, June 19th at 7pm PST     Countdown Timer

This +

Hey all.

This is not equal to...

@Darthe - yea well I dunno. Seems to suck either way. I didn't really think this through... The best way to play it ois to draw a night kill, but let's face it, no sane mafia player would NK me anyway.

@Sili - sure you can test my claim, just like anyone's. You need 8 votes, if my calculations are correct.

This.

I think my role fits btw cause i do hate my character. Jar Jar Binks has no place in Star Wars. Supposed to be funny i know... It isn't.

Not saying I don't believe him but anyone think Jar Jar would be a PERFECT fake claim for Mafia especially with the role claim which i dislike that early....

so i make a observation and you find me wolfy.

you also didnt answer the 2nd question.

Actually...

I didn't interpret it the same way you did, for obvious reasons, but I get why you might think this from your perspective.

Bookmarks:

D1 Start

This +

Hey all.

This is not equal to...

This.

yes I did - read what I quoted above from you "not saying i don't believe him but..." <-- now do you believe it or not (that's why the susp)

He did, though, indirectly. By calling you out on it. I think he *is* calling you wolfy for how you responded to his claim.

yes I did - read what I quoted above from you "not saying i don't believe him but..." <-- now do you believe it or not (that's why the susp)

@Zander:

He's saying you called him possibly Town and not Towny in the same post. I think I know what you were getting at but he needs you to explain this disconnect/expand on what you were thinking.

@Zander:

He's saying you called him possibly Town and not Towny in the same post. I think I know what you were getting at but he needs you to explain this disconnect/expand on what you were thinking.

-ok i felt the timing of the claim was off (people later explained Csarmi is known for early claims)

- i also just felt jar jar binks is a very good fake claim for mafia imo.

- im not disputing his claim to be jar jar i was just trying to point out what i thought and that before people told about his Meta it pinged me is all.

did i explain that well enough?

Actually I thought Sooh's opening was a lot better than Heart's because Sooh knew Heart's had drawn negative attention from me but did a similar thing anyway.

Also, Heart's opening is bad because after only 3 pages she implies has thoughts to share,which means she's feeling very self-conscious. What she said is what people say after at least 30 pages in my experience.

In contrast Sooh said she would catch up after she got back, which is a lot more natural.

I don't understand why this would bother you after her town game in Alien.

/snip/

[v]Leelou[/v] because it's how I show love

More thoughts after I get home from work tomorrow

below contradicts bolded above: 

Oh and btw--I expect to have things to give thoughts on in 18ish hours when I get off from work. If not I'll be disappointed in you all.

Seems like you are trying to save face here. Your first post looks like you came in and didn't read, but posted anyways. Then you stuck around a bit and posted saying you are current. 

Shad, not bad. Definitely better first post than in my game. 

Sooh has a bland opening post. Don't like her mentioning of pulling a Heart but not saying anything. Means that she at least glanced at the thread but has nothing to add. 

/snip/

At this point, could vote Heart or Sooh. Possibly Seph. I've only seen him as mafia. How is he as town?

Actually I thought Sooh's opening was a lot better than Heart's because Sooh knew Heart's had drawn negative attention from me but did a similar thing anyway.

Also, Heart's opening is bad because after only 3 pages she implies has thoughts to share,which means she's feeling very self-conscious. What she said is what people say after at least 30 pages in my experience.

In contrast Sooh said she would catch up after she got back, which is a lot more natural.

I just didn't like that Sooh drew attention to something negative that she saw was going on and posted similarly. Her saying she would catch up when she gets back is better than what Heart said, but it also has implications that she is caught up and added nothing.

Good morning everyone. 

You were busy last night!

Going to pull a Heart and tell you I'll catch up after work. See you then!

It's not negative attention :huh:

Heart was/is getting negative attention.

Laine - I didn't say it was drawing negative attention to Heart. Heart was already getting negative attention and Sooh said - "pulling a Heart" - in her post. To me it shows that she has some knowledge of what was going on in the thread and didn't comment on anything & use something that was getting negative attention in her post. I might not be explaining it the best as to what is going through my head.

But you did. Above, in the blue. There was really nothing wrong with Sooh's post, but you're willing to vote either of them? I'm just seeing a disconnect here.

I'm also, and on a separate note, taking the stance of defending people with busy lives.

Laine is town again.

I don't think Sooh is the sort of person to get nervous under weak accusations.  She didn't start to wobble last game until we had real dirt on her.  I don't see this prod on her going far.

Also Eldrick is town again.

Funny thing, I hopped over to American Gods to see if this was normal for you.  Looks like you did kick that game off in serious mode, but one of your very first comments was to downplay the significance of getting reads out of opening posts.  You were v in that game.

/shrug [v]Seph[/v]

Wow. Just... Are you being serious with this vote?

As much as any vote made four hours into a game.  Why does this bother you?

Funny thing, I hopped over to American Gods to see if this was normal for you.  Looks like you did kick that game off in serious mode, but one of your very first comments was to downplay the significance of getting reads out of opening posts.  You were v in that game.

/shrug [v]Seph[/v]

For reasons already mentioned since. You can't "meta vote" someone based on a single game.

Weird.

Repost.

/shrug [v]Seph[/v]

For reasons already mentioned since. You can't "meta vote" someone based on a single game.

yes darthe I am town, can I ask you what made you change your mind on me?

I didn't know thane and verb were a hydra, I am glad you said something.

Long experience discerning the difference between a wolf and a townie who doesn't know where they are making mistakes. You didn't respond to me showing you what you were getting -read for.

Okay, so let's assume you're town. What are you trying to do to help the rest of the town? What are your objectives and how are you going about accomplishing them?

Eh, I think you were a bit off on that last game though.  I don't know what to make of Seph yet but I feel like his mistakes could lean either way.  On a quick glance his read list looked like a chart of who said the most nice things about him.  I'll feel better when I think he's trying.

What? Sili was the only one who said anything that wasn't negative.

Shad are you purposely trying to piss me off?

This actually feels townie to me, like you are trying and you're angry that I totally don't see it.

[unvote]

Why is that going to piss you off?  It wasn't mean or rude - it was honest.  And....it kinda makes sense.

yes darthe I am town, can I ask you what made you change your mind on me?

I didn't know thane and verb were a hydra, I am glad you said something.

Long experience discerning the difference between a wolf and a townie who doesn't know where they are making mistakes. You didn't respond to me showing you what you were getting -read for.

Okay, so let's assume you're town. What are you trying to do to help the rest of the town? What are your objectives and how are you going about accomplishing them?

Eh, I think you were a bit off on that last game though.  I don't know what to make of Seph yet but I feel like his mistakes could lean either way.  On a quick glance his read list looked like a chart of who said the most nice things about him.  I'll feel better when I think he's trying.

the bolded

verbal are you saying you agree with shad on my list, or that I am not trying?