DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

[Advanced] Star Wars Mafia

Ok. I wanna make sure I'm understanding this properly.

The terms town range and wolf range are used a lot.

They apply to meta, right? What you expect their town game or wolf game to be.

the night was short and lacked of sleep *needs coffee*

morning/evening all

Hi Thane, I'm Shad.  Are you a wolf?

Darthe is also inside his wolf range fwiw.

I'm consistently amazed that people ever bother saying this about me.  The instant I find anything I realize I wouldn't say as a wolf I make a point of remembering to incorporate it within the next couple of times that I am a wolf.  There is legitimately nothing that I do as town that I 100% won't be doing as a wolf within three months of initially doing it.  

Turdin sounds so bad.

Turdout feels so much better imo

Gross

Ok. I wanna make sure I'm understanding this properly.

The terms town range and wolf range are used a lot.

They apply to meta, right? What you expect their town game or wolf game to be.

This is correct

the night was short and lacked of sleep *needs coffee*

morning/evening all

Hi Thane, I'm Shad.  Are you a wolf?

Possibly he is.  Verb has yet to be impressive

Hi Shad, nice to meet you :happy:

no, unfortunately, i'm not a wolf. This was really a game where i WANTED to be a bad guy (because, Star Wars bad guys rock :wub: ) I'm a tad disappointed, in fact... 

Anyways.. from what i've been reading, there are only a few people actively engaged in the thread. Will be looking forward to see everybody active in this game, slacking wolves are hard to get early in the game. 

I actually do consider activity to be one of my more prominent tells when I am focused on a single game (when I have multiples I slank a little in ones that captivate me less).  

Only had 361 posts in the American Gods game.  It was my focus.

The game before the most recent one in the black tower I had like 420 posts in a day phase or two.   

This game I'll probably not be quite that hyped since I have a lot of work but ya'll should still see a discernible difference.  

@Darthe: everybody still is a potential wolf this game. I'm a bit skeptical with people clearing eachother this early in the game. 

took me more than 5 minutes to get the bloody page to reload, bloody firewalls at work... 

yes, it does, actually. i've only hydra'd once before in mafia, and this will be a good opportunity to see how this actually works from the other side. I was lucky enough that Verbal agreed :happy:

i think i know why my last game went so badly. it's because it was slow and the focus stayed on me due to that

Dae totally outed himself lynching you though.  You took one for the team. 

i think i know why my last game went so badly. it's because it was slow and the focus stayed on me due to that

Dae totally outed himself lynching you though.  You took one for the team. 

Fair enough :)

taking one for the team doesn't always work out in the best way possible.... 

To be fair a town pulled a hasty hammer or Dae might have been caught before Eldrick went down.

Took a look at the player list to see who jumped out at me.

I couldn't remember anything Talya said. Did an ISO to see what she has said. Came up with a whole 4 posts.

They were ok posts, but not memorable.

[v]Talya[/v]

Need to hear more from you.

The above post and vote by eldrick?  Just another in an already decent sized list of reasons he is town.

@Darthe: everybody still is a potential wolf this game. I'm a bit skeptical with people clearing eachother this early in the game. 

took me more than 5 minutes to get the bloody page to reload, bloody firewalls at work... 

I do not share this difficulty.  I'm actually pretty content with misclearing people in the early game and figuring it out later.

Eldrick – Comes in very critical to everyone and everything said. Questions Dice on his vote. Comments AH has a bad opening, but calls it typical. FOSes Wombat. Calls me buddying to AH. Votes WomboCombo. He seems very reactive to just about everything in the thread. I seem to remember him having about the same opening in his last game when he was town, but he also seems to want to throw shade on just about everyone in case they are

I referred to this earlier, but decided to quote it so you have reference when you get back, because I do want an answer.

I have a problem with the bolded. Is there an issue with me noticing things about several people? Or are you just having a problem with you being on the list?

FTR I do feel better about your opening since your response. It does still feel off, but it's an acceptable level.

The above post and vote by eldrick?  Just another in an already decent sized list of reasons he is town.

I do not share this difficulty.  I'm actually pretty content with misclearing people in the early game and figuring it out later.

I've been mulling over a response to Thane's post for a while now, and yeah, basically this.  It worked for me last game.

VOTE COUNT! VOTE COUNT!

Seph(2): Andrej, Zander

Durin(2): Dice, Sili

Leelou(1): Aiel Heart

Aiel Heart(1): Durin

Shad(1): Seph

Talya(1): Eldrick

Not Voting: The rest of yous.  With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, June 19th at 7:00pm PST