DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

[Advanced] Star Wars Mafia

Dicw with an all out attack. Interesting.

i thought so too.  any thoughts on the Dice and Durin back and forth Csarmi?

I think Verbal is awesome and nuts that he wanted to hydra with me *nods* Also, i need to nudge him about his reads so far... 

Thane you have any reads thus far?

I think Verbal is awesome and nuts that he wanted to hydra with me *nods* Also, i need to nudge him about his reads so far... 

RL confirmed

Dicw with an all out attack. Interesting.

i thought so too.  any thoughts on the Dice and Durin back and forth Csarmi?

It should make Dice a villager. I don't like Darthe.

Personally, still interested in Darthe/Turin. Having a hard time figuring that one out. Also on my suspect list are: Seph (bad game or wolf), the low posters... and i rely on Verb to read Leelou, i can never clear her D1....

Also would like to point out that i still don't like Csarmi's claim... too convenient.... 

I don't like that Leelou keeps explaining herself about how she feels about “Sooh pulling a Heart”. Why do you keep bringing it up?

Because I was being asked about it. Did you ISO me or read it in context?

It was during my read, therefore in context. It felt like you mentioned it more than was warranted.

Personally, still interested in Darthe/Turin. Having a hard time figuring that one out. Also on my suspect list are: Seph (bad game or wolf), the low posters... and i rely on Verb to read Leelou, i can never clear her D1....

Also would like to point out that i still don't like Csarmi's claim... too convenient.... 

Im not having a problem with Durin atp/

seph is my top wolf thus far.  imo i don't think Town!seph spends as much emotion and time battling and i think tries to just answer the questions more clearly and works towards game solve to help game solve to clear himself.

the Csarmi claim is still the only thing that pings me about him so far this game.  claiming early is his meta but i cant fully shake the char and role claim....

ebwop

Im not having a problem with Durin atp except the back and forth with dice.  and that reflects on both parties.

in short: SCOOBY SOOH, WHERE ARE YOU?

+ 1million.

@Dice...he was peeking his hybrid, how can that not be a joke, he can't have a peek for himself...whether he is town or wolf is a different issue...so of course it was a joke. Are you saying your vote wasn't a joke. If it wasn't then what was your reason for voting him?

Sorry guys, something has come up and I have to ale my daughter off to Bristol (she is being interviewed on local news) so I won't be around much. And tomorrow I'm on a course. Will try to keep up on my phone but if I don't respond as fully this why

*waves at Leelou* hey sweetie

Do you believe someone would claim mafia in their first post? Cause I do. Ive seen it and ive done EXACTLY what i did there. I know turin and darthe are together. I know that that post by Turin COULD be a joke. Same as I knew that Tommy claiming mafia RB one game COULD have been a joke. But guess what? It wasnt. I voted him as soon aas he made it. i did the same here. Its a real vote.

Darthe is wild enuff to try a gambit like that. Turin is smooth enuff to pull that gambit off.  I will move that vote if i feel i need to but until they prove to me they are town i am just gonna keep coming back to it.

And im paranoid enuff that in order to prove it 3 things have to happen 1 Godfather (if theres one) flips 2 Cop claims they are town and 3 cop then flips.  

Obviously i will read them my way but its gonna take something solid to lock them town.

I know why he thinks that. You just need to read AJs little Book of Reading Dice. It will be on the first page unless he does a forward first.

Bit overdoen imo but gonna defer to AJ on this.

I got carried away with the metaphor lol

Zander I will expand AFTER i hear from Shad on why he thought it was a joke and why seph thought it wasnt tho he has answered that a little already

Weird post

They both decided to give opinions on what mny vote was or was not. I wanted to know why.

Aight, hello everybody. Most of you I have never played with, most of the rest I have only played with years ago, and anyone else I have only the one game's experience with, so this should be fun. Especially with the hydras, those are going to confuse the hell out of me.

First off: My apologies for not realizing the game was started yet. I thought the PM was just setting up the game and she would send a link to the game when everything was ready. I should probably pay attention to forums by myself.

Was it? What if it wasn't?

This kind of bothers me. It seems like it's introducing WIFOM into a situation that doesn't need it.

See above response to talya

not having a problem with Dice's responses here.  though he does give himself an out its like a 1 post vote on like one post,  this durin/dice thing is not allowing me to clear either one yet.

I don't like that Leelou keeps explaining herself about how she feels about “Sooh pulling a Heart”. Why do you keep bringing it up?

Because I was being asked about it. Did you ISO me or read it in context?

It was during my read, therefore in context. It felt like you mentioned it more than was warranted.

And I've moved on. I'd like to point out that you just brought it back up. 

I'm liking notbob's game so far

can you elaborate?  i have no idea how to read him,  i did like his post concerning dice's assessment of seph. 

Catching up

Sooh those list things you do where you sum what has happened?

They don't really work.  Meant to tell you that last game when we were teammates.  They always look like a person is trying to pass of a summary like it's analysis.

@Maw, I like your intro.  

@Wombat, you seem on the right track every time you post.  Begs the question of why don't I have a really + read of you or AJ yet?

Darthe,

If you actually read my list you would see that I commented on what I thought their actions meant, which is basically what the rest of you are doing, except you have the chance to do them more in real time. 

@Turin: I had a question for you here

Link: Sooh, I'm curious how you have Eldrick in null/scummy? That's your only lean going toward the scum side, I find it odd. (Eld asks about this post 523, and I have a quote below in reference)

I like Maw's intro post, makes me happy.

They don't really work.  Meant to tell you that last game when we were teammates.  They always look like a person is trying to pass of a summary like it's analysis.

@Maw, I like your intro.  

@Wombat, you seem on the right track every time you post.  Begs the question of why don't I have a really + read of you or AJ yet?

I really like Sooh's (and Heart's) summary posts. Keeps me on track and sometimes reminds me of things I forgot about and need to check. >.> I would like more analysis in these posts though

You okay Eldrick? Your last two posts contradicted. Have faith in yourself!

Lol. They contradicted because I corrected myself.

:rolleyes:

Unvote Vote: ah

bet ya'll thought I would vote Dice.

Nope, still AH.  I intend to vote Dice later when it looks wolfiest, all part of my plan to out myself to him and him alone.

Not a fan, feels like you're trying to get away from Dice convo by steering elsewhere

I have a theory that Seph doesn't know what he was trying to do. No offense Seph.

It'd be a lot better for the town if people generally acted in a more purposeful manner instead of flinging things about and hoping that one of them creates a result.

Two reasons. Reliability and consistency. If you don't know what you're doing you don't know what result you expect and thus it's all so much inference and correlated guesswork.

I just pretend to know what I'm doing and hope for the best lol

Shhhhhh we know already

Seems to be working okay so far, though?

i think i know why my last game went so badly. it's because it was slow and the focus stayed on me due to that

Sorry... :dry: 

Eldrick – Comes in very critical to everyone and everything said. Questions Dice on his vote. Comments AH has a bad opening, but calls it typical. FOSes Wombat. Calls me buddying to AH. Votes WomboCombo. He seems very reactive to just about everything in the thread. I seem to remember him having about the same opening in his last game when he was town, but he also seems to want to throw shade on just about everyone in case they are

I referred to this earlier, but decided to quote it so you have reference when you get back, because I do want an answer.

I have a problem with the bolded. Is there an issue with me noticing things about several people? Or are you just having a problem with you being on the list?

FTR I do feel better about your opening since your response. It does still feel off, but it's an acceptable level.

*This is the quote I was talking about above  (I tried to move the quote up there for reference, but DM freaked out)

Darthe - starting to trend #weirder
Dice - how's the tunnel? 
Eldrick - #trendingtownie
Heart - I see she never showed up 18 hours later like she said she was going to. 
Sooh - I'd like to see her actively interact with people. Lists are good, interaction is better. 
Zander - hi! 

Vote: Heart

Side note: I won't really be that active today. I'm going to be away from my desk most of the day and there will be 2 meetings will champagne.

I like this whole post. Except for you leaving us. That not so much.

Zander  Sephs been scummy as but like i said id move if i HAD too  but i will come back to it. God knows the reality is I wont get Durin lynched on my own and i know that.

**snip**

@Sooh I didn't understand the last part of your read on me. Could you please explain why you have me as null/scum?

**snip**

You came across to me like you were trying to find things that didn't read right to you with almost everyone you commented on. It felt like you were setting up future mislynches. That is the scum part of my read.

The null part is that I seem to remember you doing the exact same thing in our last game and you were town. 

@Turin: I had a question for you here

Link: Sooh, I'm curious how you have Eldrick in null/scummy? That's your only lean going toward the scum side, I find it odd. (Eld asks about this post 523, and I have a quote below in reference)

I like Maw's intro post, makes me happy.

@Maw, I like your intro.  

I really like Sooh's (and Heart's) summary posts. Keeps me on track and sometimes reminds me of things I forgot about and need to check. >.> I would like more analysis in these posts though

You okay Eldrick? Your last two posts contradicted. Have faith in yourself!

Lol. They contradicted because I corrected myself.

:rolleyes:

Unvote Vote: ah

bet ya'll thought I would vote Dice.

Nope, still AH.  I intend to vote Dice later when it looks wolfiest, all part of my plan to out myself to him and him alone.

Not a fan, feels like you're trying to get away from Dice convo by steering elsewhere

I have a theory that Seph doesn't know what he was trying to do. No offense Seph.

It'd be a lot better for the town if people generally acted in a more purposeful manner instead of flinging things about and hoping that one of them creates a result.

Two reasons. Reliability and consistency. If you don't know what you're doing you don't know what result you expect and thus it's all so much inference and correlated guesswork.

I just pretend to know what I'm doing and hope for the best lol

Shhhhhh we know already

Seems to be working okay so far, though?

i think i know why my last game went so badly. it's because it was slow and the focus stayed on me due to that

Sorry... :dry: 

Eldrick – Comes in very critical to everyone and everything said. Questions Dice on his vote. Comments AH has a bad opening, but calls it typical. FOSes Wombat. Calls me buddying to AH. Votes WomboCombo. He seems very reactive to just about everything in the thread. I seem to remember him having about the same opening in his last game when he was town, but he also seems to want to throw shade on just about everyone in case they are

I referred to this earlier, but decided to quote it so you have reference when you get back, because I do want an answer.

I have a problem with the bolded. Is there an issue with me noticing things about several people? Or are you just having a problem with you being on the list?

FTR I do feel better about your opening since your response. It does still feel off, but it's an acceptable level.

*This is the quote I was talking about above  (I tried to move the quote up there for reference, but DM freaked out)

Darthe - starting to trend #weirder

Dice - how's the tunnel? 

Eldrick - #trendingtownie

Heart - I see she never showed up 18 hours later like she said she was going to. 

Sooh - I'd like to see her actively interact with people. Lists are good, interaction is better. 

Zander - hi! 

Vote: Heart

Side note: I won't really be that active today. I'm going to be away from my desk most of the day and there will be 2 meetings will champagne.

I like this whole post. Except for you leaving us. That not so much.

I'm liking your posts too. Definitely getting a townie feel from them. 

I know, but it's a great day at my office, we got in 92% of our campaign and we'll get Board approved allocations today. I'll try to post when I can, but no promises or that I'll be sober. 

Zander  Sephs been scummy as but like i said id move if i HAD too  but i will come back to it. God knows the reality is I wont get Durin lynched on my own and i know that.

Do you have any townie reads? 

@ Alanna- you continue with your epic townyness from last game.  thank you for not crushing my soul!

@ Sooh- Your trending towny for me is this a breakthrough or should i be worried???!!!

@ everyone some reads would certainly be a good thing!