DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

[Advanced] Star Wars Mafia

I'm going to go home and take a nap, but I'll be back after that and read at least Seph and hopefully the rest of the people I didn't get a good read on yesterday. 

That was unexpected and possibly out of character.

I will never make a post in-game for the purpose of insulting someone. I might insult people to get what I want. Does that make sense? If it's pretty clear that I think you're town and I take a cheap shot at you, the shot's probably aimed at other targets.

I finally figured out what you were trying to say in this post.  Cool with me.

Dice. Your latch on to this is reading like a caricature of your town game. Your are over the top with your intransigence for keeping it. A GF flip, a cop clear with the cop dead? That is silly. You admitted to your metaphor being overdone, I think this stance is also.

You wanna leave your vote on us fine. It's wasted there. Looks worse for you than it does on us.

You bypassed giving a percentage chance you believe I would make that claim as mafia. I will ask you for that now.

Oh i admit itd be a low percentage. But then it was low percentage the time I caught it too. Then theres this:

Darthe is also inside his wolf range fwiw.

I'm consistently amazed that people ever bother saying this about me.  The instant I find anything I realize I wouldn't say as a wolf I make a point of remembering to incorporate it within the next couple of times that I am a wolf.  There is legitimately nothing that I do as town that I 100% won't be doing as a wolf within three months of initially doing it.  

is it really any wonder im not just gonna ignore it? or that i wont just accept " you're being silly"???  I dont think so. Its also why i said what i did about believing you AFTER those flips.

Darthe INITIAL reaction to my vote was ok. But then second time around he decided to get all angry and insulting. Guess what? I dont get bullied out of reads. You wanna be town? PROVE IT. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. So off you go...go find a couple of mafia get them lynched and dont bother looking here cause im town

"Angry and insulting" as in I treated you like a moron for spouting off something moronic.  Maybe that's alignment indicative of me.  Maybe Turin and I had this whole clever scheme planned out to add risk to our early game because we are confident and malicious wolves.  

It's probably sensible to go off of those assumptions.  While we're at it would you like to count with me?

Darthe - starting to trend #weirder

Dice - how's the tunnel? 

something about the Dice and Durin thing is pinging me and I cant yet put my finger on it.....

something about the Dice and Durin thing is pinging me and I cant yet put my finger on it.....

It's like Dice is stuck in a tunnel and Darthe is trying to shake the dog off his leg that bit him and is holding on. And he's getting weirder. 

Dicw with an all out attack. Interesting.

i thought so too.  any thoughts on the Dice and Durin back and forth Csarmi?

Dicw with an all out attack. Interesting.

i thought so too.  any thoughts on the Dice and Durin back and forth Csarmi?

It should make Dice a villager. I don't like Darthe.

5, notably a case of reinterpreting, maybe TMI.  "SHOULD" as in one side has weight.  This one polarizes the whole thing as if it cannot possibly be V/V.

Personally, still interested in Darthe/Turin. Having a hard time figuring that one out. Also on my suspect list are: Seph (bad game or wolf), the low posters... and i rely on Verb to read Leelou, i can never clear her D1....

Also would like to point out that i still don't like Csarmi's claim... too convenient.... 

Personally, still interested in Darthe/Turin. Having a hard time figuring that one out. Also on my suspect list are: Seph (bad game or wolf), the low posters... and i rely on Verb to read Leelou, i can never clear her D1....

Also would like to point out that i still don't like Csarmi's claim... too convenient.... 

Im not having a problem with Durin atp/

seph is my top wolf thus far.  imo i don't think Town!seph spends as much emotion and time battling and i think tries to just answer the questions more clearly and works towards game solve to help game solve to clear himself.

the Csarmi claim is still the only thing that pings me about him so far this game.  claiming early is his meta but i cant fully shake the char and role claim....

7 Damn Zander you lurv me

ebwop

Im not having a problem with Durin atp except the back and forth with dice.  and that reflects on both parties.

not having a problem with Dice's responses here.  though he does give himself an out its like a 1 post vote on like one post,  this durin/dice thing is not allowing me to clear either one yet.

Unvote Vote: ah

bet ya'll thought I would vote Dice.

Nope, still AH.  I intend to vote Dice later when it looks wolfiest, all part of my plan to out myself to him and him alone.

Not a fan, feels like you're trying to get away from Dice convo by steering elsewhere

10 - or I think AH is a wolf.  Another polarizing one or the other post. 

Zander  Sephs been scummy as but like i said id move if i HAD too  but i will come back to it. God knows the reality is I wont get Durin lynched on my own and i know that.

Lemme help you.

[v]Durin[/v]

11, buildup was wolfy and obvious

Same here.. I'm a little unsure, because I read Turin's peek post as a joke, but Dice is taking it way seriously. It feels like he's pushing a lot of made up suspicion onto Darthe/Turin with his scenario and the feel of his posts is forced (ex: post 552) I can't really comment on Darthe's side of it because he seemed pretty consistent, just that one post that I didn't like where he jumped to AH. Overall Darthe is normally a null read for me because of his style, though I like Turin's posts in general. I did like Dice's post here, though overall I don't like the case built around paranoia. So I talked myself around and got nowhere.

Same here.. I'm a little unsure, because I read Turin's peek post as a joke, but Dice is taking it way seriously. It feels like he's pushing a lot of made up suspicion onto Darthe/Turin with his scenario and the feel of his posts is forced (ex: post 552) I can't really comment on Darthe's side of it because he seemed pretty consistent, just that one post that I didn't like where he jumped to AH. Overall Darthe is normally a null read for me because of his style, though I like Turin's posts in general. I did like Dice's post here, though overall I don't like the case built around paranoia. So I talked myself around and got nowhere.

lol yeah me too....I understand your thought about Dice,  something pinged him about that "peek"...the only thing I can't seem to shake as I mentioned earlier was that I felt it would be in Darthe and Turrin's range to "claim" wolf  just to say they did so at end game...im probably just tinfoiling here but part of the problem Im having with this Dice/Durin thing because I've like Durin's game thus far and have don't really mind Dice's that much.

13 at what point does this become stirring the pot?

I feel like it's a lot of tinfoil that isn't really accomplishing much. I haven't really settled in on a read on either of them yet; do you think there's a potential that it's v/v?

i don't really think so tbh.  i think theres a much better chance of w/v or even w/w then v/v atp.  im really trying to not add more tinfoil to this but Durin now backing off onto AH and Dice has left himself an out on Durin.  im confused on this but something is reading wrong to me here,  either way i don't think it gets resolved day 1 anyways so imma try to focus on others more so but will keep an eye on this.

Well I like you, but I already did that in my last reads list... lol. 

I am liking recent conversation with Alannalynn also. 

You were talking about Dice/Durin. I don't like Dice's initial vote, and he also seems to solely focus on Durin atm. Durin on the other hand didn't have the greatest reaction to pressure, but I'll say that they have kept giving reads on others while under pressure.

That's in the last four pages.  

Dice. Your latch on to this is reading like a caricature of your town game. Your are over the top with your intransigence for keeping it. A GF flip, a cop clear with the cop dead? That is silly. You admitted to your metaphor being overdone, I think this stance is also.

You wanna leave your vote on us fine. It's wasted there. Looks worse for you than it does on us.

You bypassed giving a percentage chance you believe I would make that claim as mafia. I will ask you for that now.

Oh i admit itd be a low percentage. But then it was low percentage the time I caught it too. Then theres this:

I'm consistently amazed that people ever bother saying this about me. The instant I find anything I realize I wouldn't say as a wolf I make a point of remembering to incorporate it within the next couple of times that I am a wolf. There is legitimately nothing that I do as town that I 100% won't be doing as a wolf within three months of initially doing it.

is it really any wonder im not just gonna ignore it? or that i wont just accept " you're being silly"??? I dont think so. Its also why i said what i did about believing you AFTER those flips.

Darthe INITIAL reaction to my vote was ok. But then second time around he decided to get all angry and insulting. Guess what? I dont get bullied out of reads. You wanna be town? PROVE IT. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. So off you go...go find a couple of mafia get them lynched and dont bother looking here cause im town

You are still over the top Dice. Go find a couple mafia? Already working on that? What are you working on? You yourself admit that it is a pretty low percentage play you are going for right now. You have already made the point about your opinion. Now YOU get to work looking for actual mafia, cause Durin be town.

Darthe basically said that his "range" is all inclusive. Therefore you have to look at the actions themselves and not rely on meta. That is all.

My point being a quarter of all posts here have been about Dice/Durin and many of them reflect the mentality that we can't be the same alignment.

I'm curious to know what that's based off of.  Internally all that I recognize here is that I was right to not vote Dice since the odds of him being town are at least standard in this situation and that someone really wants to make this a him or us situation today.  

If anyone's interested in my thoughts on events they went something along the lines of

Dice: CLAIMED WOLF ABORT ABORT ABORT

Darthe: Lol dumdum why would I do that?  U so sili

Dice: WOLLLLLLFFFFFFF

Darthe: You... You're serious?

Dice: OMG SO WOLF GUIZ I KNOW THIS

Darthe: ....lol ok christ I need to play with a better group

EVERYONE: MORTAL KOMBAT!

I'm consistently amazed that people ever bother saying this about me. The instant I find anything I realize I wouldn't say as a wolf I make a point of remembering to incorporate it within the next couple of times that I am a wolf. There is legitimately nothing that I do as town that I 100% won't be doing as a wolf within three months of initially doing it.

is it really any wonder im not just gonna ignore it? or that i wont just accept " you're being silly"??? I dont think so. Its also why i said what i did about believing you AFTER those flips.

You are still over the top Dice. Go find a couple mafia? Already working on that? What are you working on? You yourself admit that it is a pretty low percentage play you are going for right now. You have already made the point about your opinion. Now YOU get to work looking for actual mafia, cause Durin be town.

Darthe basically said that his "range" is all inclusive. Therefore you have to look at the actions themselves and not rely on meta. That is all.

Dice said this was low percentage?  Lol where is that, it fits this so well!

5) Where do you get the "cant be v/v" from? Says no such thing. It says that Dice is a likely villager from that (he doesn't get at peoplw like that as mafia there). Says nothing about you per se.

I dont like some of your posts (especially misreps like that) and i am following Dice there.

5) Where do you get the "cant be v/v" from? Says no such thing. It says that Dice is a likely villager from that (he doesn't get at peoplw like that as mafia there). Says nothing about you per se.

I dont like some of your posts (especially misreps like that) and i am following Dice there.

Dice is easy to follow.  You definitely tilted the hell out of that post.

@Darthe - for now you can be any alignment pair.

Thank you, I was really worried about that.

@ Darthe...so i was just wondering what your take on the whole Dice/Durin thing is.....lol

Jury still out on Dice.  I'm tempted to antagonize him with something like calling Turin a wolf etc but that's prob not +ev.  Gun to my head I'd say he does this as town more often than as wolf by a fair margin. 

I dont understand what you are saying. Tilted?

I still dont like Zander. Just sounds fake.

Great, something we agree on but then, I'm tilted by his excessive playing up of Dice vs us.  

@ Darthe...so i was just wondering what your take on the whole Dice/Durin thing is.....lol

EXTERMINATE

I feel you are trying to climb out of this with this AtR (appeal to ridicule) as you arw caught and see no other way.

Might even work.

Alanna, my point you re asked me about was basically (this is a paraphrase, sorry only mobile)

AJ went at Seph using bad reasoning IMO.

I questioned him about it.

you wrote it off as "tough love". The problem I have with your stance is that AJ wasn't saying he was gonna watch him or was gonna try to keep him focused. He said he ess gonna ride him hard and voted him immediately with not much to back it up. I think that vote is still there. To me it reads as subtle AJ defense/support for what I find to be an unsupportable position from AJ.

I gotta work now.

Sooh are we lunching Zander? What's the juru say on that?

Why are you asking Sooh?

She is my top town read and from what i gathered she should be quite familiar with him.

Sooh are we lunching Zander? What's the juru say on that?

Why are you asking Sooh?

She is my top town read and from what i gathered she should be quite familiar with him.

if you read her posts as she is your top town read she has me as town.