DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

[Advanced] Star Wars Mafia

The above post and vote by eldrick?  Just another in an already decent sized list of reasons he is town.

@Darthe: everybody still is a potential wolf this game. I'm a bit skeptical with people clearing eachother this early in the game. 

took me more than 5 minutes to get the bloody page to reload, bloody firewalls at work... 

I do not share this difficulty.  I'm actually pretty content with misclearing people in the early game and figuring it out later.

I'm glad you have me as town. I wish i could say the same about you. I have yet to figure you out in any game.

Thane, who's standing out to you right now?  I'm sort of tunneling my thoughts on people I already have some experience with and that is bad.  Except Seph and Dice.  Grats?

Sili, what is Seph's alignment iyo and how does it affect your read on me/AJ?

do you want total honesty or a partial truth?

I'm going to assume the latter. The partial truth is last i read he was close to null, in that sometimes he comes across as reluctant to antagonize (in interactions wtith aj), but on other occasions there's emotion in his voice. I've waffled on him. Atp I figure one of your two slots is likely to be a wolf.

I somehow missed this the first time around.

Why would he not want total honestly in your read? Why is pratial truth even an option? Why would you assume that's what he wants?

I don't like any of this.

ya know Eldrick, being honest... i have to ask you: Why would you specifically add the last part?

Because it occurred to me after I posted, and felt he might mention it. I wanted to be the one to do so.

taking one for the team doesn't always work out in the best way possible.... 

To be fair a town pulled a hasty hammer or Dae might have been caught before Eldrick went down.

Took a look at the player list to see who jumped out at me.

I couldn't remember anything Talya said. Did an ISO to see what she has said. Came up with a whole 4 posts.

They were ok posts, but not memorable.

[v]Talya[/v]

Need to hear more from you.

I just noticed the connection here and you feel even more town to me now.

taking one for the team doesn't always work out in the best way possible.... 

To be fair a town pulled a hasty hammer or Dae might have been caught before Eldrick went down.

Took a look at the player list to see who jumped out at me.

I couldn't remember anything Talya said. Did an ISO to see what she has said. Came up with a whole 4 posts.

They were ok posts, but not memorable.

[v]Talya[/v]

Need to hear more from you.

I just noticed the connection here and you feel even more town to me now.

LOL. That was 100% unintentional.

I'm going to assume the latter. The partial truth is last i read he was close to null, in that sometimes he comes across as reluctant to antagonize (in interactions wtith aj), but on other occasions there's emotion in his voice. I've waffled on him. Atp I figure one of your two slots is likely to be a wolf.

Why would he not want total honestly in your read? Why is pratial truth even an option? Why would you assume that's what he wants?

If you want to test a theory it's usually bad to let your target know about it first.

But Sili has felt a little different to me this game for other reasons.  :ph34r:

If you want to test a theory it's usually bad to let your target know about it first.

But Sili has felt a little different to me this game for other reasons.  :ph34r:

This post confuses me. Who is it directed at? I wasn't testing theories.

And Sili feels off to me too this game. But he was also off last game too, and he was the cop in that game, so idk.

Eldrick...

:dry: ffs.... 15 minutes to log back into DM.... 

@Shad: for the moment i haven't cleared anybody yet, and am keeping my eye out for anything that would look out of the ordinary. People standing out: Seph (don't know if he is wolf or playing bad); Darthe (because, yeah, i can't figure him out)... and the people who have a low postcount up untill now. Slacking wolves are dangerous early in the game, harder to find.

:dry: ffs.... 15 minutes to log back into DM.... 

@Shad: for the moment i haven't cleared anybody yet, and am keeping my eye out for anything that would look out of the ordinary. People standing out: Seph (don't know if he is wolf or playing bad); Darthe (because, yeah, i can't figure him out)... and the people who have a low postcount up untill now. Slacking wolves are dangerous early in the game, harder to find.

But Darthe is very active isn't he?

tbh i'm not sure. just need to think it over.

I have a theory that Seph doesn't know what he was trying to do.  No offense Seph.

It'd be a lot better for the town if people generally acted in a more purposeful manner instead of flinging things about and hoping that one of them creates a result.  

Two reasons.  Reliability and consistency.  If you don't know what you're doing you don't know what result you expect and thus it's all so much inference and correlated guesswork.

So basically, you never go full Darthe?

Lol Sili

Ya'll gotta learn to lay back and enjoy the game.  Give it some room to breathe and come into its own.

Listen to this

everybody works his or her own way :wink:

You can go your own way

Go your own way

You can find it another lonely day

I have a theory that Seph doesn't know what he was trying to do.  No offense Seph.

It'd be a lot better for the town if people generally acted in a more purposeful manner instead of flinging things about and hoping that one of them creates a result.  

Two reasons.  Reliability and consistency.  If you don't know what you're doing you don't know what result you expect and thus it's all so much inference and correlated guesswork.

I'm outlandish and don't always follow my own rules but I do recognize which ones I'm breaking when I break them.  

Besides, when is the last time that I really screwed up a game?*

*Don't ask ATPG

Lol Sili

Ya'll gotta learn to lay back and enjoy the game.  Give it some room to breathe and come into its own.

Listen to this

I thought that was what I was doing.

I'm outlandish and don't always follow my own rules but I do recognize which ones I'm breaking when I break them.  

Besides, when is the last time that I really screwed up a game?*

*Don't ask ATPG

*Don't ask the Pizza Guy imo.