DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

[Advanced] Star Wars Mafia

I have a theory that Seph doesn't know what he was trying to do.  No offense Seph.

It'd be a lot better for the town if people generally acted in a more purposeful manner instead of flinging things about and hoping that one of them creates a result.  

Two reasons.  Reliability and consistency.  If you don't know what you're doing you don't know what result you expect and thus it's all so much inference and correlated guesswork.

That takes experience, though. For those of us that don't know exactly what to do, it will take time to get there.

@Dice...he was peeking his hybrid, how can that not be a joke, he can't have a peek for himself...whether he is town or wolf is a different issue...so of course it was a joke. Are you saying your vote wasn't a joke. If it wasn't then what was your reason for voting him?

Sorry guys, something has come up and I have to ale my daughter off to Bristol (she is being interviewed on local news) so I won't be around much. And tomorrow I'm on a course. Will try to keep up on my phone but if I don't respond as fully this why

*waves at Leelou* hey sweetie

Do you believe someone would claim mafia in their first post? Cause I do. Ive seen it and ive done EXACTLY what i did there. I know turin and darthe are together. I know that that post by Turin COULD be a joke. Same as I knew that Tommy claiming mafia RB one game COULD have been a joke. But guess what? It wasnt. I voted him as soon aas he made it. i did the same here. Its a real vote.

Darthe is wild enuff to try a gambit like that. Turin is smooth enuff to pull that gambit off.  I will move that vote if i feel i need to but until they prove to me they are town i am just gonna keep coming back to it.

And im paranoid enuff that in order to prove it 3 things have to happen 1 Godfather (if theres one) flips 2 Cop claims they are town and 3 cop then flips.  

Obviously i will read them my way but its gonna take something solid to lock them town.

This sounds to me like a long-winded way of saying that there is a 25% chance Durin is scum.

Did i put percentages there? no.

They wanna claim mafia i wanna lynch them. simple.

Darthes posts since I explained make me feel like i pressed a button

@Dice...he was peeking his hybrid, how can that not be a joke, he can't have a peek for himself...whether he is town or wolf is a different issue...so of course it was a joke. Are you saying your vote wasn't a joke. If it wasn't then what was your reason for voting him?

Sorry guys, something has come up and I have to ale my daughter off to Bristol (she is being interviewed on local news) so I won't be around much. And tomorrow I'm on a course. Will try to keep up on my phone but if I don't respond as fully this why

*waves at Leelou* hey sweetie

Do you believe someone would claim mafia in their first post? Cause I do. Ive seen it and ive done EXACTLY what i did there. I know turin and darthe are together. I know that that post by Turin COULD be a joke. Same as I knew that Tommy claiming mafia RB one game COULD have been a joke. But guess what? It wasnt. I voted him as soon aas he made it. i did the same here. Its a real vote.

Darthe is wild enuff to try a gambit like that. Turin is smooth enuff to pull that gambit off.  I will move that vote if i feel i need to but until they prove to me they are town i am just gonna keep coming back to it.

And im paranoid enuff that in order to prove it 3 things have to happen 1 Godfather (if theres one) flips 2 Cop claims they are town and 3 cop then flips.  

Obviously i will read them my way but its gonna take something solid to lock them town.

This sounds to me like a long-winded way of saying that there is a 25% chance Durin is scum.

Did i put percentages there? no.

They wanna claim mafia i wanna lynch them. simple.

Darthes posts since I explained make me feel like i pressed a button

I'M TRIGGERED AND SALTY THAT YOU CAUGHT ME.

TURIN LET'S CONCEDE

Makes sense.  Totally can see how you'd get that from two of the most formidable and experienced players on site.  

I have a theory that Seph doesn't know what he was trying to do.  No offense Seph.

It'd be a lot better for the town if people generally acted in a more purposeful manner instead of flinging things about and hoping that one of them creates a result.  

Two reasons.  Reliability and consistency.  If you don't know what you're doing you don't know what result you expect and thus it's all so much inference and correlated guesswork.

That takes experience, though. For those of us that don't know exactly what to do, it will take time to get there.

Or people could ask questions and stuff like that.

I'm not trying to be a dick or direct play here, consider it weighing in or advising on general strategy.  Stuff that took me a lot of time to figure out (and I'm still working on a lot of it).

every body reacts to something darthe. you cant control ALL ure reactions ALL the time. I dont care how experienced you are.

The tone of your posts have been more angry  since i explained. then theres your response in 554.

the more i see that the more im sure im right

every body reacts to something darthe. you cant control ALL ure reactions ALL the time. I dont care how experienced you are.

The tone of your posts have been more angry  since i explained. then theres your response in 554.

How far does the rabbit hole go?

How far does the rabbit hole go?

Cheshire cat deep

[unvote] [v] ah [/v]

bet ya'll thought I would vote Dice.

Nope, still AH.  I intend to vote Dice later when it looks wolfiest, all part of my plan to out myself to him and him alone.

Dice. Your latch on to this is reading like a caricature of your town game. Your are over the top with your intransigence for keeping it. A GF flip, a cop clear with the cop dead? That is silly. You admitted to your metaphor being overdone, I think this stance is also.

You wanna leave your vote on us fine. It's wasted there. Looks worse for you than it does on us.

You bypassed giving a percentage chance you believe I would make that claim as mafia. I will ask you for that now.

Hey all.

I require one less vote to be lynched (Hated). Should be fun :)

CAn we prove your claim?

Like a stress test. Come on it'll be fun :wink:

Hey all.

CAn we prove your claim?
this is not serious right?

:dry: I assumed you asked because you were concerned I was serious? But if you were concerned why didn't you look at the next post? If you were paying attention it's obvious you didn't need to ask.

Quite simple Sili, I had no clue what you were on about in that other post. I just wanted a simple answer to a,simple question.

I have a theory that Seph doesn't know what he was trying to do. No offense Seph.

Two reasons. Reliability and consistency. If you don't know what you're doing you don't know what result you expect and thus it's all so much inference and correlated guesswork.

I just pretend to know what I'm doing and hope for the best lol

I have a theory that Seph doesn't know what he was trying to do. No offense Seph.

Two reasons. Reliability and consistency. If you don't know what you're doing you don't know what result you expect and thus it's all so much inference and correlated guesswork.

I just pretend to know what I'm doing and hope for the best lol

Shhhhhh we know already

Hey all.

CAn we prove your claim?

Like a stress test. Come on it'll be fun :wink:

Hey all.

CAn we prove your claim?
this is not serious right?
:dry: I assumed you asked because you were concerned I was serious? But if you were concerned why didn't you look at the next post? If you were paying attention it's obvious you didn't need to ask.

Quite simple Sili, I had no clue what you were on about in that other post. I just wanted a simple answer to a,simple question.

Hydra is weird.  I get totally different vibes from the two of you.

Darthe is also inside his wolf range fwiw.

If I learned anything about him last game it's that I know nothing about him.