DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

[Advanced] Star Wars Mafia

That was unexpected and possibly out of character.

I will never make a post in-game for the purpose of insulting someone. I might insult people to get what I want. Does that make sense? If it's pretty clear that I think you're town and I take a cheap shot at you, the shot's probably aimed at other targets.

Dice. Your latch on to this is reading like a caricature of your town game. Your are over the top with your intransigence for keeping it. A GF flip, a cop clear with the cop dead? That is silly. You admitted to your metaphor being overdone, I think this stance is also.

You wanna leave your vote on us fine. It's wasted there. Looks worse for you than it does on us.

You bypassed giving a percentage chance you believe I would make that claim as mafia. I will ask you for that now.

Oh i admit itd be a low percentage. But then it was low percentage the time I caught it too. Then theres this:

Darthe is also inside his wolf range fwiw.

I'm consistently amazed that people ever bother saying this about me.  The instant I find anything I realize I wouldn't say as a wolf I make a point of remembering to incorporate it within the next couple of times that I am a wolf.  There is legitimately nothing that I do as town that I 100% won't be doing as a wolf within three months of initially doing it.  

is it really any wonder im not just gonna ignore it? or that i wont just accept " you're being silly"???  I dont think so. Its also why i said what i did about believing you AFTER those flips.

Darthe INITIAL reaction to my vote was ok. But then second time around he decided to get all angry and insulting. Guess what? I dont get bullied out of reads. You wanna be town? PROVE IT. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. So off you go...go find a couple of mafia get them lynched and dont bother looking here cause im town

Darthe - starting to trend #weirder

Dice - how's the tunnel? 

Eldrick - #trendingtownie

Heart - I see she never showed up 18 hours later like she said she was going to. 

Sooh - I'd like to see her actively interact with people. Lists are good, interaction is better. 

Zander - hi! 

[v]Heart[/v] 

Side note: I won't really be that active today. I'm going to be away from my desk most of the day and there will be 2 meetings will champagne. 

I don't like that Leelou keeps explaining herself about how she feels about “Sooh pulling a Heart”. Why do you keep bringing it up?

Because I was being asked about it. Did you ISO me or read it in context? 

something about the Dice and Durin thing is pinging me and I cant yet put my finger on it.....

It's like Dice is stuck in a tunnel and Darthe is trying to shake the dog off his leg that bit him and is holding on. And he's getting weirder. 

Dice - how's the tunnel? 

Heart - I see she never showed up 18 hours later like she said she was going to. 

Sooh - I'd like to see her actively interact with people. Lists are good, interaction is better. 

Zander - hi! 

[v]Heart[/v] 

Side note: I won't really be that active today. I'm going to be away from my desk most of the day and there will be 2 meetings will champagne. 

Was gonna comment on this but you beat me to it.  Is a low post count a normal thing for AH or is it more indicative for an alignment, and if the latter, which?  I don't have a lot of meta with her,

DM is being SLOWWWWWWW

That's an interesting analogy Leelou...

And Zander, not really, I've been at work for the past 11 hours, I'm ready to pass out

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. I will TRY and tone it down.

finally, i managed to log in to DM... *grmbls*

I'll try to read more when i get back home. Spent 15 of the past 23 hours at work, slept 3 hours inbetween and need a break. 

Dice - how's the tunnel? 

Zander - hi! 

[v]Heart[/v] 

Was gonna comment on this but you beat me to it.  Is a low post count a normal thing for AH or is it more indicative for an alignment, and if the latter, which?  I don't have a lot of meta with her,

I know she's working during the day, but it's hard to get any read on her when she is not here. Her activity spikes as either alignment, but when she played as scum last time you could tell with her posts. I haven't seen enough to tell yet, but I'm not liking the feel from the way she started this game. 

@Leelou - I had to skim a lot: did AH post anything of note?

Nothing since her post saying she'd be on last night. 

That was unexpected and possibly out of character.

I will never make a post in-game for the purpose of insulting someone. I might insult people to get what I want. Does that make sense? If it's pretty clear that I think you're town and I take a cheap shot at you, the shot's probably aimed at other targets.

Ok Shad I have been giving you a town read so far but I wanna try and clear you if possible,  The first part will you elaborate on this for me and explain how you came to this.  Also be careful who you insult and why,  That kinda of stuff can backfire especially on a new player who gets a lot of flack for it and can't clearly and concisely defend themselves properly.