DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

[Advanced] Star Wars Mafia

Actually I thought Sooh's opening was a lot better than Heart's because Sooh knew Heart's had drawn negative attention from me but did a similar thing anyway.

Also, Heart's opening is bad because after only 3 pages she implies has thoughts to share,which means she's feeling very self-conscious. What she said is what people say after at least 30 pages in my experience.

In contrast Sooh said she would catch up after she got back, which is a lot more natural.

Sili again making good points here

@ Alanna so as have as Csarmi you believe his claims?

I still dont get why he claims hated there. he was in no way shape or form in any trouble nor was there any doubts cast upon him, The char claim is fine if its part of his meta.

Zanders saying everything I do like 5 pages later.

I'm prob gonna get Vigged by him tonight

lolololol.  if i was the vig you wouldn't be my shot tonight.....my bad,,,, but on the flip side i absorbed your townyness that game.

@ Zander - my first reaction to Seph and his peek is that he was trying to act like some of the other top guys here having seen it being done, I thought he was quite new to Mafia...the tunnel info I didn't like because too many times I have seen this on day 1 and ended in disaster...not everyone had come into the thread. It was Seph's in insistance that he knows Durin is town that pings me more.

The w/w bit had a questionable fore as it was a thought that crossed my mind. I felt AJ trying to find an excuse to vote Seph, he might do that if he was a wolf partner or thought that Seph had a role, hence the question mark.

I hope that makes sense

This whole post is basically licking your chomps at seph

I disliked the w/w bit at the end. It's like if Seph goes down and flips wolf she's already looking to tie him to someone else.

zander I understand why people are suspicious over my seer cover, but besides that I didn't think I have played that badly.

Why did you vote me again zander?

your seer cover, your explanation for it  The fact you say YOU KNOW Durin was Town (not disagreeing on this) your responses in the back and forth with AJ.  your tone, your defenses and your reaction vote on shad.

I said I know durin was town for the seer cover. I get what people are saying, but I am sticking with my cover. whether it is obvious it is fake or it isn't, I posted it how I intended it to be there.

the only response I saw you quoted, was my joking response asking him to be gentle. 

please zander show me a post you did not like my tone in, since you do so well at reading me. you have never had my alignment guessed in any game I have played with you on d1.

zander you are going to tell me you wouldn't be defensive?? the whole thread was coming at me, I know I am town so of course I am going too. I will literally have to explain every single thing I do now because of the situation I put myself in here.

I reacted because he tried to vote me based on meta. this is my first game with him, and he stated that he went over to look at the game. it isn't like he was following along with the god's game.

I still dont get why he claims hated there. he was in no way shape or form in any trouble nor was there any doubts cast upon him, The char claim is fine if its part of his meta.

Rl LOL'd

/snip/

[v]Leelou[/v] because it's how I show love

More thoughts after I get home from work tomorrow

below contradicts bolded above:

Oh and btw--I expect to have things to give thoughts on in 18ish hours when I get off from work. If not I'll be disappointed in you all.

Seems like you are trying to save face here. Your first post looks like you came in and didn't read, but posted anyways. Then you stuck around a bit and posted saying you are current.

Shad, not bad. Definitely better first post than in my game.

Sooh has a bland opening post. Don't like her mentioning of pulling a Heart but not saying anything. Means that she at least glanced at the thread but has nothing to add.

/snip/

At this point, could vote Heart or Sooh. Possibly Seph. I've only seen him as mafia. How is he as town?

Actually I thought Sooh's opening was a lot better than Heart's because Sooh knew Heart's had drawn negative attention from me but did a similar thing anyway.

Also, Heart's opening is bad because after only 3 pages she implies has thoughts to share,which means she's feeling very self-conscious. What she said is what people say after at least 30 pages in my experience.

In contrast Sooh said she would catch up after she got back, which is a lot more natural.

I just didn't like that Sooh drew attention to something negative that she saw was going on and posted similarly. Her saying she would catch up when she gets back is better than what Heart said, but it also has implications that she is caught up and added nothing.

Good morning everyone.

You were busy last night!

Going to pull a Heart and tell you I'll catch up after work. See you then!

It's not negative attention :huh:

Heart was/is getting negative attention.

Laine - I didn't say it was drawing negative attention to Heart. Heart was already getting negative attention and Sooh said - "pulling a Heart" - in her post. To me it shows that she has some knowledge of what was going on in the thread and didn't comment on anything & use something that was getting negative attention in her post. I might not be explaining it the best as to what is going through my head.

But you did. Above, in the blue. There was really nothing wrong with Sooh's post, but you're willing to vote either of them? I'm just seeing a disconnect here.

I'm also, and on a separate note, taking the stance of defending people with busy lives.

Thanks for this. Leelou pinged but I couldn't figure out why.

zander I understand why people are suspicious over my seer cover, but besides that I didn't think I have played that badly.

your seer cover, your explanation for it  The fact you say YOU KNOW Durin was Town (not disagreeing on this) your responses in the back and forth with AJ.  your tone, your defenses and your reaction vote on shad.

I said I know durin was town for the seer cover. I get what people are saying, but I am sticking with my cover. whether it is obvious it is fake or it isn't, I posted it how I intended it to be there.

the only response I saw you quoted, was my joking response asking him to be gentle. 

please zander show me a post you did not like my tone in, since you do so well at reading me. you have never had my alignment guessed in any game I have played with you on d1.

zander you are going to tell me you wouldn't be defensive?? the whole thread was coming at me, I know I am town so of course I am going too. I will literally have to explain every single thing I do now because of the situation I put myself in here.

I reacted because he tried to vote me based on meta. this is my first game with him, and he stated that he went over to look at the game. it isn't like he was following along with the god's game.

RED: Its the defensiveness of some of your responses and it seems like your trying to draw sympathy as opposed to really trying to clear yourself my friend.  i may not have read you wolf on day 1 before but you haven't given this many reasons to do so before.

Blue: So you would vote someone for looking at another game to find tells/meta  for not having played with you before??  And even if you don't like the reason the reaction vote still looks really bad,

*shrug*

wombat is hyper-aggressive. it feels, in one aspect anyway, like his scum game it's not totally the same, but it is similar to how he once tunneled me. that's my opinion.

I'm okay with it for now. He will turn at some point in the game and if heor aj aren't pure by late game money is on them being a wolf.

Reminds me @Turin, you're playing golf without a handicap now. Best bring your short game

Verbal confirmed jealous of Sooh.

@Verb - got Leelou read yet?

heh

Very light village - she jumped in and her initial posts appear to show she is paying attention.  And she reached out to me with a greeting early on that didn't seem forced.  Me likey so far.

*shrug*

wombat is hyper-aggressive. it feels, in one aspect anyway, like his scum game it's not totally the same, but it is similar to how he once tunneled me. that's my opinion.

I'm okay with it for now. He will turn at some point in the game and if heor aj aren't pure by late game money is on them being a wolf.

Reminds me @Turin, you're playing golf without a handicap now. Best bring your short game

?  What do you mean here?

Why did we need to know that Sooh?

Have you read the thread? A number of people have asked me about my post, so I answered their concerns.

Nono. Why did we need to know you been here EARLIER?

What? I don't understand what you're even talking about here.

Salami gets stuck on minutiae and tends to die/kill townies for it.

Tbh salami if not for your claim you'd already have gotten a few looks from me. Idc if you want to be unique just do it well this game. remember that sometimes townies mispost and get reactive etc

*shrug*

? What do you mean here?

Comical way to refer to the Darthe Turin Hydra, nobody gives me leeway so he can't get by with posts he would normally make imo

Oh. Hey. A game started. And we are on page 18 already? Nice....

Will pretend to read now.

Yates doing that post style of his that makes you wanna like him immediately. Like Chris Pratt.

lolololol.  if i was the vig you wouldn't be my shot tonight.....my bad,,,, but on the flip side i absorbed your townyness that game.

@  Dathe are you implying im sheeping you?

lolololol. if i was the vig you wouldn't be my shot tonight.....my bad,,,, but on the flip side i absorbed your townyness that game.

@ Dathe are you implying im sheeping you?

IMPLYING

Atm I've got a decent town pile

Sili

Zander

Eldrick

Csarmi

Aj/wombat

Seph

And a wolf list that needs work

Leelou

AH

Still gotta figure

Verb

Yates

Shad

Dice

Nb

If you aren't on this list i can't remember you off the top of my head

RED: Its the defensiveness of some of your responses and it seems like your trying to draw sympathy as opposed to really trying to clear yourself my friend.  i may not have read you wolf on day 1 before but you haven't given this many reasons to do so before.

Blue: So you would vote someone for looking at another game to find tells/meta  for not having played with you before??  And even if you don't like the reason the reaction vote still looks really bad,

zander you have explained the first part in the red already, I was wanting you to show me the posts that made you think that.

blue> zander he went and looked at the game for fifteen minutes; he may have iso'd me skimming the posts, but I highly doubt he looked at any of the posts in context. so yes

Sooh

Thane

Maw

Saw arguments for sooh as town and they seemed good but haven't made my own headway

Thane looked ok but I forgot him

Maw is pure neutral atm

yes darthe I am town, can I ask you what made you change your mind on me?

I didn't know thane and verb were a hydra, I am glad you said something.