DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

[Advanced] Star Wars Mafia

Yes, I'm town.

Do you have a post restriction or are you just not planning on reading your own posts?

I've played one game with Seph.  He was town and weird.

~ good to know

~ no post restriction

~ I only played with him and he was scum. He was weird then too. 

He was scum last game in the BT.  Only made himself obvious later in the game, and I'd think he learned a few lessons from his wolfbro who gave us an easy wolf lynch right when we needed one.  As a result, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for today.  But I do like the # of people pressuring him.  If he's a villager, there will definitely be at least 1 wolf on that list.

@Sooh: why did you feel the need to pop in when u couldn't add anything constructive?

You mean this morning? 

I was excited about the game starting. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Did you expect to get pressured over that?

Heh no. Interesting the words that are used to describe it too. I think Eldrick described it as "pocketing Heart", when I was worried I'd offend her. I understand more Leelou's stance, but she couldn't possibly know that I was already late for work. Seems a bit aggressive for a first push though. I don't know.

Sooh when u are caught up tell me what you think of Zander so far

Will do. I'll try to get a grasp of most who have posted.

Leelou confirmed stalking Sooh.

1. Okay, going to watch his awkwardness for now. 

2. It's nice to be the stalker instead of the stalkee for once. >.>

3. Hi, love :wub:

I don't think Sooh would do that pop in as mafia.

I'm not sure, but her explanation is what I expected to be the case, so I have no problems with her.

I might join the seph wagon shortly. The congenial tone is similar to his in Darthe's game I figure.

I think he was a pretty obvious wolf in that game.

so you go from defending me, to wanting to vote me because of others. that is nice.

anyways I am going to go back through the thread and try to solve the game in 19 pages seeing as how I am setting a record for the fastest ml lynch here.

I will keep a page updated for real time, I know people had questions for me.

So?  Why does any of that matter at all at this point?

Uh, because generally when someone is tunneling without a good reason they just want a lynch. =/

I don't think Sooh would do that pop in as mafia.

I'm not sure, but her explanation is what I expected to be the case, so I have no problems with her.

I might join the seph wagon shortly. The congenial tone is similar to his in Darthe's game I figure.

I think he was a pretty obvious wolf in that game.

?:(

#onemanwolfpack

Apparently have to try and solve this day 1

Catching up, enjoying wombats entry, especially the don't claim immediately thing to salami was funny.

Is this a stumbling?

no it isn't its me being irritates because the whole thread is scum reading me.

can you see the reason(s) for that?

Interesting reactions regarding myself and Seph. I can see why people might assume I was tunneling, but that really isn't the case. Me saying I'm not going to be easy on him is nothing more than me being straight forward, not looking for an excuse. I didn't like his OP. I stated as much and voted him. Afterwards I told him he wouldn't get a pass. Someone (Sili?) mentioned Seph being amiable towards me isn't a good look and I agree. Some of you are making the thought that I could be a wolf pushing Seph for bad reasons, but at any point did it seem Seph had this thought initially?

zander I understand why people are suspicious over my seer cover, but besides that I didn't think I have played that badly.

Why did you vote me again zander?

Eldrick clears himself basically with page 9 and zander gets a legit town read on Alanna for her content and activity at the top of page ten. Both fantastic posts with great tone and content. Both very likely town and don't let me forget it

Interesting reactions regarding myself and Seph. I can see why people might assume I was tunneling, but that really isn't the case. Me saying I'm not going to be easy on him is nothing more than me being straight forward, not looking for an excuse. I didn't like his OP. I stated as much and voted him. Afterwards I told him he wouldn't get a pass. Someone (Sili?) mentioned Seph being amiable towards me isn't a good look and I agree. Some of you are making the thought that I could be a wolf pushing Seph for bad reasons, but at any point did it seem Seph had this thought initially?

aj if I thought you were a wolf I would push you. you know this, as I am pretty sure you are the only one who has read me successfully. If I think I have a case I am going to put it out there.

could you be a wolf yes

do i think you are a wolf, probably not

Reading Dice is fairly straight forward. Is he direct? Does it seem like he's throwing weight behind his words?

The action he did with Darthe isn't something I think he does as a wolf starting out. I'm not heavily investing my read on that singular post but that was my initial impression of it and I'm happy to roll with it until I see more.

Thoughts through page 10. Taking a break...

Answered.

Hey all.

I require one less vote to be lynched (Hated). Should be fun :)

"6. You may roleclaim or character claim whatever you please."

What character would be "hated?" Did you just claim Jar Jar Binks?? I will lynch you out of principal. OUT OF PRINCIPAL!

I think my role fits btw cause i do hate my character. Jar Jar Binks has no place in Star Wars. Supposed to be funny i know... It isn't.

Also, I missed this:

The best way to play it ois to draw a night kill, but let's face it, no sane mafia player would NK me anyway.

Are you trying to suggest that you don't know how to draw a NK??

@Seph - I'm gonna ride you hard this game.

Kinky.

Seph I meant your post as a whole.

I'm gonna ride you hard this game. No freebies like last time and I haven't even decided what I think your alignment is yet

Something not right about this post. I'm not sure what yet. I'm tired and will be off to sleep soon. Maybe I'll figure it out in the morning.

I think it's the whole interaction. A *LOT* of talk about American Gods that has no relavance to this game. I feel like one is playing the other. Seph is coming across as more pure, imo. Which sucks for me because I miss Ned... </3

Whether it is or it isn't a real thing, it is still nice to provide.

Nope. Not in a game where there are almost certainly no N0 peeks. This is the same problem I had in Alien Mafia. If you are going to provide fake cover, at least do it right and wait until Day 2.

I am here to figure this game out, nothing else.

wolfy final sentence, overselling in general

Pretty sure he made a statement almost verbatim in American Gods. He was a Town PR. Like - a GOOD one. Also, why would his voting Dice to cover his fake peek be wolfy in your opinion?

Funny thing, I hopped over to American Gods to see if this was normal for you.  Looks like you did kick that game off in serious mode, but one of your very first comments was to downplay the significance of getting reads out of opening posts.  You were v in that game.

/shrug [v]Seph[/v]

Wow. Just... Are you being serious with this vote?

I just thought, what if jar jar is evil?

Is this coming from MERLIN??? Post 172 is good though wrt Seph/AJ.

I'm 95% sure this is a joke, but just in case this is true, or until we have a better lead...

[v]Darthe[/v]

Yeah. Go with the 5% instead of asking for clarification. Nice strategy. <_<

Relax Zander, I'm almost through the pages. I'm at pg 8, not really liking Seph, he feels a little over done. But I'll give you relevant quotes in a moment

I hope it's good because this is feeling like a pile on and I don't like it...

VOTE COUNT! VOTE COUNT!

Seph(3): Andrej, Shad, Zander

Durin(1): Dice

Leelou(1): Aiel Heart

Aiel Heart(2): Sili, Durin

Shad(1): Seph

WomboCombo(1): Eldrick

Not Voting: The rest of yous.  With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, June 19th at 7:00pm PST

zander I understand why people are suspicious over my seer cover, but besides that I didn't think I have played that badly.

You say things the wrong way. the urge to say everything that comes to mind and add on repetitive sentences is one that a lot of us faced and you do it so much that you always read overwhelmingly like you're pushing an angle rather than staying your opinion. Then you complain that peeps are voting you and say things like "there's no way darthe would lynch me, he wants to keep me around " which reads to the common reader as "I call Darthe town but this only works if he is a wolf so I'm really just making things up to fit my arguments at any given moment " and you get swarmed with votes.

[unvote]

Zander I will expand AFTER i hear from Shad on why he thought it was a joke and why seph thought it wasnt tho he has answered that a little already

Weird post

That's all I really have time for. Gotta get ready for work and still walk the dog before I go.

I like the content thought so keep it going and I will read more thoroughly at night when I'm off work and don't need to rush as much.

your seer cover, your explanation for it  The fact you say YOU KNOW Durin was Town (not disagreeing on this) your responses in the back and forth with AJ.  your tone, your defenses and your reaction vote on shad.

@ Zander - my first reaction to Seph and his peek is that he was trying to act like some of the other top guys here having seen it being done, I thought he was quite new to Mafia...the tunnel info I didn't like because too many times I have seen this on day 1 and ended in disaster...not everyone had come into the thread. It was Seph's in insistance that he knows Durin is town that pings me more.

The w/w bit had a questionable fore as it was a thought that crossed my mind. I felt AJ trying to find an excuse to vote Seph, he might do that if he was a wolf partner or thought that Seph had a role, hence the question mark.

I hope that makes sense

This whole post is basically licking your chomps at seph

Seph is a new player isn't he? :huh:

I thought him being nice to AJ was a bad sign, personally, but the stuff about the peek is just bad vanilla cover and it doesn't make him scum.

Let's wait for Seph to respond before he's tunneled.

Smart. Ignorant doesn't make a wolf

@ Alanna so as have as Csarmi you believe his claims?

I still dont get why he claims hated there. he was in no way shape or form in any trouble nor was there any doubts cast upon him, The char claim is fine if its part of his meta.

Zanders saying everything I do like 5 pages later.

I'm prob gonna get Vigged by him tonight