DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please let us go Halia first. Her actual play is the worst. Then Csarmi if needed. then depending on how the Nks go we look to see who is left.

I am masons with Pral. I do think that Despo was irked that his plan to mislynch there got foiled. I think his basically backing completely off was a signal of his mafia alignment also. 

Too bad Krak didn't get another shot to take her out.

@Hally: please give a clear and final answer on this as the game depends on it:

1) how many shots do you have?

2) are you allowed to save yourself?

You might gave had a reason to lie about either. But not anymore, if you have at least two shots and able to srlf-save, we can break this game wide open.

I have another shot, no I can't save myself.  If you wanna lynch me, that's ok.  I guess it would validate all of my reads and opinions. *Shrug*

Dice looks better because Krak looks town and would IMO be worthy of having a BG. So his claim makes sense. 

Len was not surely going down without the view from Tina. My vote had much to do with testing Tina and her claim. Hallia stated that her vote was because of the view. There were people saying that It was a good idea to lynch Len as a survivor which would be bad reasoning at this point in the game. dice was a viable counter at the time so yes there was no certain about it. tina could well be lying and bussed Lenlo but I find that less likely than you and Hallia by a wide margin.

And gotta go for a while. Glad you are trying to the end. 

Blue    this was my reasoning too.

What's your basis on locking Pral as town?

I am Mary Morstan, Mason with Turin.

Regarding Turin's theory, I kind of disagree with him. I still believe Dice is scum. But, we are in a decent position to see if there is a deep scum.

That said, if we are indeed going to lynch someone, it should be Csarmi and not Hallia. because, if Csarmi is town then Hallia is also town (scum governor wont save a townie). If Csarmi ends up scum, all power to us.

Csarmi ended up answering this but if I was a scum gov then i absolutely would consider asaving csarmi in that situation. The WIFOM and confusion was well worth it.

Pral is wrong I am not mafia. Lynching me allows mafia to know they can now shoot chak.

for me it is between hallia tsuki and tina.  all of them have arguments for and against. I trust tina most surprisingly because if she was mafia and this was a calculated move they wouldve sacrificed her not the GF most likely.  Tsuki has been vouched for by turin so i will accept that.

i dont trust hallia.  that role can be mafia. the csarmi save does not make me believe her for reasons stated earlierand we may have to lynch her twice.

vote Hallia

You might gave had a reason to lie about either. But not anymore, if you have at least two shots and able to srlf-save, we can break this game wide open.

I have another shot, no I can't save myself.  If you wanna lynch me, that's ok.  I guess it would validate all of my reads and opinions. *Shrug*

What are your current reads and opinions on the other players? 

Earlier when I pushed your lynch you were quite adamant that it would be a waste of a day to lynch you as you would just save yourself. You even tried to paint me as scummy over it. Why the lie and the change in attitude?  

Krak, were you able to accomplish anything last night? 

Claims as they stand now:

Turin: Watson, Doc and mason with Pral

Pral: Mary. Mason with Turin

Krak: Mycroft, JOAT (unsure if anything left)

Tina: forgot?, FBI Agent (GF finder)

Tsuki: forgot?, 1x motivator (used up)

Hallia: King guy, 2x Governor (can't save self)

Csarmi: Stolto, Miller

Dice: Tobias, dedicated BG to Mycroft (Krak)

What are your current reads and opinions on the other players? 

Earlier when I pushed your lynch you were quite adamant that it would be a waste of a day to lynch you as you would just save yourself. You even tried to paint me as scummy over it. Why the lie and the change in attitude?  

Repeating  the question

Because I feel the less mafia knows, the better.  

Why you consistently refuse to put your stance on players in the thread? If you want us to follow your reads then give them in a concise manner. otherwise your sacrifice (if town) is for naught.

Lynch me then. If Hally is town, she should save me (to prove herself). If she doesn't save me, you got my town flip finally and you can lock her in as scum.

How about No? It meant nothing the first time it will mean nothing now. You can be lynched tomorrow if she is town and/or the game doesn't end.

That sounds like a good way to lose.

I'm town. If Hally is in fact a two shot governor (I still find that more likely) then you'd be fixing up two mislynches in a row which is enough to lose if it's Tina+Dice.

More, if Hally is town she can prove it by saving on any lynch now (you will agree scum can't have 2x gov right?).

Because I feel the less mafia knows, the better.  

so you claimed D1 for no real reason? You weren't able to open the vote back up so why not just let the discussion go naturally? it could have resulted in morev information for town. Then if you felt the person lynched merited saving, save them. Then claim if you felt it was necessary.

Archived