• Created
  • Last Reply

Vote count:

Hally (5): Turin, Dice, Tsuki, csarmi, Tina

Not voting (3): Hally, Krak, Pral

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

DL is Thurs., July 10th at 9 PM EST.

Lynch achieved. It is now Twilight.

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS CINDY AND BASEL. HAVE A GREAT LIFE AHEAD :)

Good decisions. :D

I will just hammer Hallia. 

[v] Hallia [/v]

On to the game, yeah, scum confirmed. Have been having that thought throughout the game.

King Wilhelm had done what he had seen as his duty to restore goodness and order in London. A message to Victoria, monarch to monarch, imploring her to interceded on someone's behalf when he thought they were accused of foul deeds unjustly, had not gone unheeded. But events were not going his way afterward. He decided it was time to return to his homeland. He made his way to the docks under disguise, much as he had once met Holmes. he was met by a crowd of people, many of them claiming that the disguise was to actually mask that he was not truly the King. Moriarty, before his death, must have made plans to bring Bohemia under his power by replacing the King with his own man, they said. Wilhelm's protests were met with scoffs and jeers as they strung him up and hanged him.

Hally, King Wilhelm of Bohemia, Town 1-shot Governor, has been lynched.

It is now Night 6. DL for night actions is Thurs. July 10th at 9 PM EST.

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS CINDY AND BASEL. HAVE A GREAT LIFE AHEAD :)

Good decisions. :D

I will just hammer Hallia. 

[v] Hallia [/v]

On to the game, yeah, scum confirmed. Have been having that thought throughout the game.

Why? Because I hammered? I have told you before why I haven´t liked Hally´s game. 

Tina, if you are mafia could you do me a favor and shoot csarmi? Kthx

I´m not. :)

Scummers pls shoot me so I can spend my time laughing in the dead qt.

Alternatively, just shoot Tsuki. He's annoying see... And only 95% town.

which is 50% more town than you and Hallia act combined :P

Soooo... CS wanted us to lynch someone else... so that if Hallia didn't save them... then she was scum... but she COULDN'T have saved them.... so we would have thought she was scum... because her saying AFTER THE FACT "gee guys, I was lying about having two shots" would have went over REAL well (sense the sarcasm)... and CS wonders why the aitch-ee-double-hockey-stix we all though she was scum.

John Watson returned to the rooms at Baker Street, the sudden emptiness still not fully registering in his mind. He wondered if his fiance Mary would find them acceptable living quarters when thy were married. He resolved to ask her once the situation with the remnants of Moriarty's crew was resolved. He turned toward the kitchen, meaning to fix himself some tea, when the window shattered as a rifle shot rang out. Watson fell, his vision suddenly blurry with a red fog. He heard the door opening just then, but never got to see who it was.

Mary Morstan, a woman who was quite devoted to Watson, came in and saw her betrothed lying on the rug. She rushed to him, crying, and stroked his face. "No, John, it can't end like this," she muttered. Mary stroked John's face as his breathing stopped. Then, after several minutes of sobbing, she decided that John had been the only thing giving her life any meaning. She headed toward the kitchen, found a sharp knife, and carried it back to Watson's body, whereupon she thrust the tip into her own heart.

Pral, John Watson, Town Doctor (non-self-protecting) and Mason, has been killed.

Turin, Mary Morstan, Town Mason and One-Way Lover, has died.

It is now Day 7. DL is Sun., Jul. 13th, at 9 PM EST.

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Archived