DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

Lynch someone, Hally saves, NK -->

1/6 (Dice, Tina, Hally, Csarmi unconfirmed)

----

Lynch Dice

Dice scum --> Hally confirmed town (1/5)

NK: 1/4 (Tina and Csarmi unconfirmed, lynch them in any order to win)

---

Dice town --> Tina confirmed town (1/5)

NK: 1/4 (Hally and Csarmi unconfirmed, lynch them in any ordet to win)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is an awful lot of work to just give someone that you currently have as 50/50 mafia "one more day".

Betterer plan IMO.

Lynch hallia today. If by some miracle the game doesn't end, look at remaining suspects.

Tina

Csarmi

Tsuki

Dice

Krak

Pral

Turin

Also, to throw out the possibility of mafia being 4+1, (or 3+2), is making a mistake. The second makes reasonable sense to me and allows for the possible second pardon/recruit shot.

Hallia needs to go today.

I love my crazy theories. It keeps me from having the wool pulled over my eyes by the wolves. Well we will find out if I am wrong about that with a hallia lynch also.

Why you working so hard to save her? You just said that you were only 50/50 on her even bring town.

Off to work now. I think this isn't really as hard as you ate trying to make it. Hallia clearly gives the most information and she is the most likely mafia to me at least.

Ttfn

My biggest gripe with Hallia, tbh, is the fact that she feels like her claim auto-confirmed her, and is doing crap to help town.

Seriously. Look at her last post. How anti-town can you get? Suspecting the Motivator who targeted the Doc??? FYI, I already

had it confirmed that had I made a mistake and targeted the NK submitter, they would have gotten 2 NIGHT KILLS... Yeah, 

I am scum motivator... just horrible posts from her this whole game, minimal interaction, even worse interactions when they

occur.

@csarmi, why again can Tina only be mafia if dice is mafia?

@hallia, not sure what negativity you are referring to. If you felt unable to play perhaps you should have asked to be replaced.

If you flip town(unlikely IMO) then the game continues of course. We will know that you were town and your saving csarmi had no nefarious goal. It says nothing to his alignment however unfortunately.

Then look at the remaining suspects as noted previously.

It will.

Scum governor with two shots can't happen in a mafia game ever. That's just ridiculous setup. Think about it. Really do.

No. It won't. You are saying something can never happen. Completely discounting a possibility is an error in thought process.

Say the start is 3 maf and 1 symp. 2x governor that if right recruits the symp. If wrong saves a town. It is a bit swingy but possible. Add in the possibility that she can't save herself(or even possibly her original team) and it becomes less and less OP. And the town is stacked with investigation roles. So no to throw it out as impossible is wrong IMO. Fatally so.

No matter how many investigative roles town got if mafia can stop two lynches. That's so way out of the line it's not even funny.

You're just being silly.

Also the recruit stuff is nonsense.

"Say the start is 3 maf and 1 symp. 2x governor that if right recruits the symp. If wrong saves a town. It is a bit swingy but possible." <-- also that's not happening cause, you know, Hally didn't save the symp

you're coming up with nonsense instead of playing this logically for 100% win

You know what, I'm done with you.

Let's lynch Hally now. When she flips town, make sure to take the only chance to lose the game and lynch me as well.

Vote Count:

Lenlo (2): Krak, Tina

csarmi (1): lenlo

not voting (7): dice, Turin, Hally, Tsuki, BFG, Pral, csarmi

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

DL is Tuesday, July 8th, at 9 PM EST

Tina committed to the Len train before dice became a viable option. There is no way she could switch by the time dice became a real counter train to Len. It could be a case of Tina getting out in front of what mafia thought was going to be a slam dunk on Len when the NK failed.

"Say the start is 3 maf and 1 symp. 2x governor that if right recruits the symp. If wrong saves a town. It is a bit swingy but possible." <-- also that's not happening cause, you know, Hally didn't save the symp

you're coming up with nonsense instead of playing this logically for 100% win

You know what, I'm done with you.

Let's lynch Hally now. When she flips town, make sure to take the only chance to lose the game and lynch me as well.

Nice stroppy response.

Actually. It will most likely have to be Tina tomorrow if hallia flips town. Barring any new information. Maybe we get lucky and mafia shoots you tonight. Doubt that happens tho.

Yea but why should she start by committing there. She must have known Dice would be run up (or even me posible).

NK failed. JOAT immediately votes Len. Writing is on the wall. mafia afraid to chainsaw defend Len thinking krak will announce he blocked Len. Then the people pushing elsewhere draw suspicion. Mafia knows Len is GF, it is a easy claim to make and lets her vote early on the train. If votes go another way she can then be indignant that no one listened.

Archived