DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The city was in the throes of a full-fledged celebration. Moriarty was arrested and would face justice, most likely a hangman's noose. Pubs all over were hosting vigorous parties. One gentleman, not feeling in the mood for such raucous methods of celebration, decided to return to his country estate, now that his business in London had been concluded at about the same time. And yet, he never made it there.  When the day began, two hungover dock workers arrived at their place of business on the Thames to find a body outside the door. The odour was rank, it had obviously been there for several hours.

BFG, Sir Henry Baskerville, Vanilla Town, has been killed.

It is now Day 6. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
DL is Thurs., Jul. 10th at 9 PM EST.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140710T21&p0=422

1 of 3 gone. Mafia are trying to make me doubt my reads. 

vote Hallia

Csarmi, why are you so sure she has another pardon? The presence of twilight time is no guarantee. The mod has to keep it in there since it is part of the game. otherwise it would be confirming that there were no more roles with a twilight action. Give me a real reason why you think she is town. 

Are you really going to doubt that Dr. Watson is in this game? You continuing to nudge at me is convincing me of your alignment. I m more convinced of Halia tho due to her interaction with the flipped mafia. She was very willing to let Len take the lead in the "do you think they are both town" thing. Her position changed during that from appearing to look at Ithi as mafia and being suspect of Mynd to voting with Mynd against Ithi. She being the only one to do so in the final VC. Her pushing herself as "confirmed town" due to her claim reeks. Her saving you, who are at best a Miller and a walking pile of WIFOM in a point when your flip would have been helpful to town (but may have been lucky for everyone except you).

I said it on D1 or D2, you are going to have to NK me. I am not getting lynched this game.

So lynch order for me from most willing to least willing:TBH, only really interested at all in the first three at this time.

Hallia

Csarmi

BFG

Krak

Dice

Tsuki

Tina

Pral 

Interested in lynching the first three? Well, we can waste a day lynching Hally so that she saves herself (which confirms that she's town and debunks your whole theory), but the other two makes no sense. That's a 1/2 lynch wasted but we have even numbers now so maybe, just maybe we can do that. But I'm pretty sure on Hally being town.

How does Len flipping godfather confirm Dice btw? Did you notice that he would NOT place a vote on Dice, not even to help his own countertrain? Guy's been lock scum for days and I've been saying that for days. And surprise... he flipped scum. Whoa.

Bold: you know who else used that line? Despo. 

Underlined: There is sufficient evidence that you could be mafia on your own without Hallia's assistance. I would be willing to lynch either of you. Especially now since mafia did us a favor by killing BFG. 

Dice is moved to more likely town due to Len flipping MORIARTY. My thought on that is that for Krak to be mafia he would have been Moriarty with his multiple skills. Since that is not possible then Krak looks more town and as what I read to be a JOAT with rotating abilities he would be worth having a BG. Therefore Dice's claim makes sense from a design standpoint. Are you mad that I have cleared your chosen mislynch for the day? Despo was when I stopped the Pralaya train that you and he were trying to form. 

So again for clarity:

Krak: most likely town JOAT(there is some room for tinfoil here as he hasn't had any verified results) which leads to>>>

Dice: more likely to be Krak's BG

Tina: Called out Len as GF. was right(again some room for bussing here but not as likely as there was some weirdness about the reasonings of some. It was her view that tipped the scales for me anyway to go ahead and vote him)

Tsuki: Tony Robbins.

Pral: Town. Come @ me if you doubt me. We pushed the Despo train to the station(even getting Len to hammer him for cred). I hammered Lenlo thanks to in part to Tina's view allowing me to go back to my having Len mafia along with Hallia from D1 during the thunderdome. 

Turin: Town. 

which leaves...

Csarmi: Claimed Miller that somehow thinks he is confirm town because of it and his highest town read of 

Hallia: Claimed Governor that somehow thinks she is confirmed town because of it and saved who with her (most likely) one save?  Csarmi. also of note is her no reason vote for Len yesterday. Stated because she wanted to "make sure she got it in" early so it would look less like a bus vote. 

The only reason I slightly waffled on Despo btw was because Turin/Pral was pushing it at day four. Have been very mixed on Turin at that point and I been convinced that Rags viewed Pral as mafia. The trains on those days were strange and confusing to me (my scumreads helping my trains, my town reads pushing Tsuki (who I had as a town lean) and Turin/Pral of all people pushing my scum!Despo (who I was very adamant on day three).

@Turin it was rather weird to me that you'd be pushing my lynch hard, then go after my scum read on day four.

You did more than "slightly waffle" you went from "Despo is LOCKSCUM" to "Despo is town" and he did the same. It looked like blatant distancing at that point.

Adamant D3, practically LOCKCLEAR D4. 

I went after Despo for reasons of my own. That you were talking about him so strongly could well have been your signal to the mafia that you were indeed the other symp, or it could have already been arranged on the QT. Despo loves that kind of thing. He was pinging with his buddy act early but there were others higher on the list so he was not a priority then. Read his posts if you get an opportunity about how he related to me and more importantly Ithi before she replaced out. This is the new Mafia Despo act of playing along the #alliance (read as buddying to a strong townie) to attempt to stay out of their radar. 

Pral caught it before me in part because I was busy with work and in part because I already had my initial targets to go at. This is another reason you should be reading Pral as town. I think that mafia is just trying desperately to come up with anything that can keep you and Hallia out of the noose today.

Final VC on D3. LEn and Des are right there at the start of the Csarmi Train. If my theory is right they want to get him lynched so Hallia can upgrade him to full mafia. Note that she has to keep her vote somewhere else so she can say she thought he was town. Did the same for Mynd but chose not to save him. (Maybe because he really was town)

Vote count:

csarmi (7): Turin, Len, des, Krak, Tsuki, csarmi, ithirock
chrak (2): Tina, hally
Tina (2): dice, pray

Not voting (1): BFG

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

that's the hammer.

it is now twilight

Tina is scum, actually. She's a very responsible player. She wouldn't disappear through deadline with only adding so much.

Waffling on Turin now. He's not this bad of a player maybe its his motives that are bad.

Doubting Chrak a little too cause I don't like Krak's play. Substract 10% of his rand to town.

Yup, still feeling good about a Cscumalarmi flip here

Despo very happy to see Csarmi flip. Either he knows it is not going to happen or he and Len have bussed hard for cred. Turns out that Csarmi got saved.

@Hally I'm happy either way. Use your best judgement.

Either way. If not saved then he is content to be bussed so his team gets credit. If saved (he was) then he will work as a new mafia. His activity picks up greatly at this point it has been noted by others.

What sucks is either way I have to put a WHOLE lot more effort into this game

Either I'm right, and then will likely get NK'ed so I'll need to review everything and make sure I'm not missing something big before I die

Or I'm wrong, and I need to reread and make sure my other reads aren't screwed while town still has a chance at this

All this while I'm supposed to be off and enjoying myself

:madmyrddraal:

Yes. more work for the poor Despomafia. It is after this that he flips his script and starts calling Csarmi town and goes after me for "setting him up" and then Pralaya on the super stretch of a potential Rags mafia view. He also attempts to spin Len clean with a Rags view. And it is now known that as a mafia he knew that Rags was the target for N3. 

Yeah. I guess that whole lynch Pralaya thing didn't work out so well. 

so, yeah, i'm calling BS on Ithi's reasoning. Says she plays every game as every game, i keep getting the same crap from her and it's annoying me. I'm always read as scum by a lot of people, it's my playstyle and she knows it. Last game, Ithi called me scum, i was lynched D1 (with selfvote) and flipped... town. Wow, what a surprise.

Ithi: tunnelvision, BS reasoning, likely scum. If you're town, go hunt for real and not lynch another townie again.

Hence, Des: follows Ithi easily, no investigation of his own = possible scum

And Len, waiting to hammer, Possible scum too.

I'll go play in my other current game, it's more fun than this one.

Scum team?

I'd say we start with Despo from the scum team.

[v]Despo[/v]

I'm happy to lynch any of them though.

I believe you to be scum since the Thane spew, so no its not omgus (unless from your side).

I wouldn't give a damn here if I was scum BTW and you know it.

In fact I don't care much as town either except I want my team to win and we can't afford mislynching an all but confirmed townie (yes that's me and I did explain why).

I'd be more than happy to be out... But it'd be detrimental to town :-(

I believe Hally's Governor claim. Also that she's a town governor, for now.

I didn't like her following me though.

I wouldn't wanna vote her today.

I can move back to Despo.

I believe that Tgane spewed his team or his posts should be analyzed quite thoroughly at the very least.

That'd be Tina & Despo/Ithi/Len.

Of those I'd say I'm not convinced on Tina, too lowoinfo. Even though her last comment pinged.

Len is always a mystery but I think I been right there after all.

Des/Ithi lock for their complete anti town play N2/D3. Seriously read it.

Tina is scum, actually. She's a very responsible player. She wouldn't disappear through deadline with only adding so much.

Waffling on Turin now. He's not this bad of a player maybe its his motives that are bad.

Doubting Chrak a little too cause I don't like Krak's play. Substract 10% of his rand to town.

Check out how Despo arrived AFTER the lynch went through. I'm guessing he spent the time on QT waiting to find out if a switch to Chrak was necessary (wouldn't arrive to consolidate for Tina ofc).

Also check how quick and decisive Rags got when he had the chance to hammer me.

Despo: now him not being town (and by day three he sure isn't) hurts cause if town he might just change track.

Hally: pretty sure she's town and seem to be making the good decisions too. But not one to advertise now is she... Won't have time to add some serious topic stuff.

Csarmi, what townie thing have you done? You say you are obvious townie and yet I haven't seen anything townie. Sketchy claim, no cases just calling people scum, self-voting, and FOSing everyone who disagrees with you.

Which of that of townie behavior?

Perfect claim with the right timing. Also claim that can only be town and wasn't CC'd. You simply lie.

I have been honest, transparent and acted pro town the whole game. Trying to read people you know. Be my guest anD try to be casing from phone... Not that casing is my style.

Fosing people who disagree is simply a lie.

Self voting. Yea I voted to consolidate at deadline looming. You seriously can't be that thick so yes I'm questioning your agenda... I have been clear on who I'd like to lynch most (Despo). Consolidated on Tina (who I think scum) and voted. Then I stayed up until almost three a.m. to be able to consolidate on the lynch and helped avoiding possible random when about to logout. You're trying to misrep this is just do horribly wrong I don't even know what to say really. Do you believe people don't read the exchanges of the last 24 hours or what? If I was scum all I needed to do is vote my best "read" and log out.

(vote Turin)

Len, Tina

Despo, Tsuki

Top read Turin at that point, 2nd tier Len&Tina, 3rd tier Despo&Tsuki <-- Turin moved ahead because of Ithi/Rags flipping town

Damn. I answered a question.

Might as well clarify the above quotes. If that's not a viewing telegraph from Rags, I dunno what is. Hence the vote.

Seems like my theory sucked.

And my Ithi read.

Turin... I should have never moved off.

Len lock scum. Look how he never adds anything. Just ISO and see what he did the last days.

Strongly suspecting Tina.

And I mighy have been wrong about Despo and/or Tsuki.

I clarify my reads after analyzing the Rags spew.

I never had Despo as town since D2 or so, Turin.

Watson hadn't yet had time to fully absorb the death of his friend. After so long working and living together, their partnership was broken forever, and England would be much the worse for it. While he sat in the now-empty rooms, a call came down from the street outside. He headed down the stairs urgently, to find a body lying on the cobblestones. Watson turned the victim over, gingerly, to find a knife driven through the chest. He felt for a pulse and found none. Only then did he notice the police uniform. He looked up at the face. It was Lastrade, killed by murder most foul.

"What do we do now? What do we do now?" one of the townspeople was heard muttering.

Rags, Inspector Lastrade, Town Cop, has been killed.

It is now Day 4. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. DL is Wed. July 2 at 9 PM EST.

quoted for start of D4

[V]Turin[/v]

Len, Tina

Despo, Tsuki

Here Casrmi takes Despo from LOCK SCUM to maybe scum with no reasoning. Putting Len and Tina ahead of him. This is BEFORE  I really voiced much concern over Despo. And I certainly wasn't going for him at this point. And where is Pral on this list. Odd that Csarmi takes Pral from nowhere to LOCKSCUM. At about the same time Despo does.

[V]Pray[/v]

sudden Pray vote. "justified" as believing in a Rags mafia view based on a previous "hint" I could see taking a look if you already had the player as a mafia lean but Pralaya is nowhere to be seen on Csarmi's latest mafia reads lists. To quote Despo "Stretch Armstrong"

Damn. I answered a question.

Might as well clarify the above quotes. If that's not a viewing telegraph from Rags, I dunno what is. Hence the vote.

Seems like my theory sucked.

And my Ithi read.

Turin... I should have never moved off.

Len lock scum. Look how he never adds anything. Just ISO and see what he did the last days.

Strongly suspecting Tina.

And I mighy have been wrong about Despo and/or Tsuki.

Why the change on Despo? because Rags died? really? the cop that you were so sure was mafia. 

Quoted ABOVE

I think you don't know what he meant and are again trying to use anything to take heat off yourself and Hallia. 

When did Len and Tina both jump over Despo in your suspect list? Why? 

You are still holding to your ridiculous "one of Ithi and Turin MUST be mafia" line. What is the actual reasoning for this stance? You want both of us gone. I say again, you gonna have to kill me. so keep up the good work. 

vote Csarmi

Willing to vote Hallia also. I think Despo would be worth considering also. But I want to see Csarmi flip first. 

Krak, I saw you about, kindly answer who you targeted last night. 

Here I call Csarmi out on changing his Despo read. (Again this is before I start moving Despo in my own reads on thread) 

Also repeating the  " one of X and Y are mafia" is a obvious mafia ploy to try to get two townies lynched as it requires no real reasoning other than  whelp, I was wrong about X so Y must be mafia.

It is actually Csarmi and his change here that makes me question Despo even more. Then Despo flip flops and basically outs himself. 

@Turin - I'm sure she has another shot because she indicated that she does and I believe her claim.

Yeah. that makes sense. You are sure because you believe her claim. Which version of it? Initial claim was 1x. You say that a 2x mafia governor would be OP. I would say that with all the town power seen so far and the amount of mafia power seen so far that a TOWN 2x governor would be extremely OP. I mean mafia has to achieve mislynches in order to win. If two of them can be nullified then how do the numbers work out? 

It could literally take 10 days for mafia to have any chance to win. With 3 investigators I find that unlikely in the extreme.

That's a fortunate turn of events then, Turin.

The reason I changed heart on Despo (down to third tier) was (I believe) that you skipped ahead on my list because Ithi/Rags flipping town. I started doubting my reads somewhat. Then came you and Pral hitting Despo which (as I explained earlier) made it even more dubious for me.

In the end, Pray's reasoning (right before my vote) convinced me and I yolo-consolidated on him even though you guys being there.

@Turin - I'm sure she has another shot because she indicated that she does and I believe her claim.

Yeah. that makes sense. You are sure because you believe her claim. Which version of it? Initial claim was 1x. You say that a 2x mafia governor would be OP. I would say that with all the town power seen so far and the amount of mafia power seen so far that a TOWN 2x governor would be extremely OP. I mean mafia has to achieve mislynches in order to win. If two of them can be nullified then how do the numbers work out? 

It could literally take 10 days for mafia to have any chance to win. With 3 investigators I find that unlikely in the extreme.

Cause it is very hard to nullify town lynches, as how would the governor actually know whom to save and whom not to. Governor is a handy tool in town hands, but even if used properly it just removes 1/2 of a mislynch (turns mislynch into a no lynch). It is mighty dangerous in scum hands tho.

I believe she is a tow governor. She can fib about how many shots she has all she wants, I don't expect town PR's to be truthful about the number of their shots.

Turin you skipped my whol Rags spew analysis.

First I voted you and placed the tiers.

Then I read up the Rags spew and realized he probably viewed Pral scum, so I moved to Pral (and Despo latched into that later, taking a weird 180 on me).

The reason I changed heart on Despo (down to third tier) was (I believe) that you skipped ahead on my list because Ithi/Rags flipping town. I started doubting my reads somewhat. Then came you and Pral hitting Despo which (as I explained earlier) made it even more dubious for me.

In the end, Pray's reasoning (right before my vote) convinced me and I yolo-consolidated on him even though you guys being there.

from adamant to third tier because one person went up your list due to a flip from another person that you thought "one or the other MUST be mafia" that explains how I got above him but not really how Tina and Len got above him.  Despo was already third tier before we pushed him. Did we make him LOCK CLEAR? So you were convinced by Pral that Despo was mafia. Hence it isn't really a #YOLO vote. So are you still suspicious of Pralaya or is it just me?

Then I read up the Rags spew and realized he probably viewed Pral scum, so I moved to Pral (and Despo latched into that later, taking a weird 180 on me).

I didn't skip it. I think it was an extreme stretch to take someone from not really a suspect to voting on a possible hint left by a cop when the cop didn't follow it up at all. When did you stop thinking that the hint was real? 

from adamant to third tier because one person went up your list due to a flip from another person that you thought "one or the other MUST be mafia" that explains how I got above him but not really how Tina and Len got above him.  Despo was already third tier before we pushed him. Did we make him LOCK CLEAR? So you were convinced by Pral that Despo was mafia. Hence it isn't really a #YOLO vote. So are you still suspicious of Pralaya or is it just me?

You got ahead and yes that slightly changed my view on Des, but not on Len/Tina. I don't remember why. Probably cause I couldn't imagine you guys be scum-scum.

Also, WTF are you talking about? I never had Despo as clear, in fact, I never had him other than a mafia lean.

I didn't skip it. I think it was an extreme stretch to take someone from not really a suspect to voting on a possible hint left by a cop when the cop didn't follow it up at all. When did you stop thinking that the hint was real?

I'm still not sure what to think about that hint. My mind and logic says it's real, I just can't read it otherwise. But Pray's play's been pro-town and you said you were sure he was town.

The only plausible explanations that came to me (fitting play and hint) is that maybe I've read too much into it, or maybe mafia got lucky and Pray got framed... or he's scum and did a long-bus on Despo (I find that one the least likely).

Krak. Dice has claimed to be exclusively YOUR BG. He can't protect me. I will be protecting my strongest town read.

Starting to think that Ithi had the right of it on D1. She was pretty well convinced that Hallia and Len were both mafia stirring things up during the 1v1 with Mynd. Starting to formulate a theory as we speak...

Mafia started out as 3. plus 2 symps. They are:

Lenlo: moriarty, GF

Depso: whoever he was, JOAT

Hallia, King of Bohemia, 1x governor/recruiter.

Thane: Adler(who happens to be the king's EX) symp.

Csarmi, Stolto, also symp.(now full member)

Day One: Mafia doesn't know who the symps are IMO. The symps know that they can only be recruited via the governor ability. One (Csarmi) claims miller immediately and plays like he is fine with being lynched. The other (Thane) is just natural lynchbait, he even self votes during the day. The governor takes the prefect opportunity created by the thunderdome to claim signalling the symps that they do have a way to be saved. The governor passes on the chance to save Mynd even tho she was thinking he was town.

Day Two: Thane gets run up again. In part because Despo calls him out as Symp and pushes hard. Despo loves to bus and especially if it will be in a way that makes him look really town. I think he oversold it here myslef and it was the biggest of the pings that led me to agree with Pralaya that Despo was almost certain mafia. Thane self hammers. Len defends the idea. I think Thane self hammered knowing that he was being bussed so the rest of the team looks good.

Day Three: Csarmi gets run up and gets saved by Hallia in a manner that still makes no sense to me. I think they knew he was the other symp but had enough question marks either way that it was worth increasing their overall numbers as there were a lot of other viable targets.

Day Four: Here somewhere along the way both Despo and Csarmi move each other from LOCK MAFIA to leaning town. This is inexplicable to me. Despo also kept saying Hallia was mafia but came up with reasons to vote elsewhere. First because she had the governor ability and then spinning her saving Csarmi(who he had as LOCKMAF) as a townie move.

Day Five: Len gets read as GF. Csarmi was the one to start with the spec that mafia should have a bus driver to mess with actions. (maybe wishful thinking as I think I would already be dead if they had a bus driver) Maybe it was a 1x but len still got blocked on the kill. That would explain some things but also could be problematic.

My recommendations:

If anyone has a RB or view or track, look at Csarmi and/or Hallia.

hope that we stay lucky on the doc protect.

Lynch Hallia in the morning.

Thoughts on everyone as I thought about them.

BFG: despo/len mafia means that they would be willing to try just about anything. Fake CC'ing Thane for town cred would fit in there.

Csarmi: again, faking the miller claim (which both Despo and Len said would be gimmicky) abuses his meta perfectly. His sudden activity and adherence to being "confirmed town" pings like crazy. The aforementioned change of heart from Despo and the hard push Lenlo to provide a triangle of distancing.

Krak: the only way I could have seen him as mafia is if he was Moriarty. But since that was Len I am thinking he is town.

Dice: I think that the Len flip paints Dice in a better light. Oddly the push from BFG here makes me question her a bit more. Dice frequently does something a little crazy but that he thinks is the right way to go. I am thinking he was just wrong in how he elected to play his role. Just my opinion. I could be the one thinking wrongly. I have made some mistakes this game too.

Tsuki: I am content with Tsuki at this time. The gift doesn't mean I am totally convinced but I have much higher concerns elsewhere.

Tina: Len was GF, I can't see this as a fake. Numbers do not justify it.

Pral: town. Consistent push on Despo on D4 should seal it for any doubters. Especially when Despo was all set to make Pral his push for the day. My putting that down I think is what really got him into a bad mood as he was running out of mislynch candidates and didn't want to push his teammates.

Hallia: was first to introduce 1v1 as town on town and then used that as a means to role claim while trying to spin it as confirming her as town. Her posts during the 1v1 pinged. Not saving someone she thought was town (Mynd). possibly based in part on Csarmi recommending she not do it. Then she later saves Csarmi in what is a highly questionable decision that was praised by Despo as a way to grant both of them town status. She hasn't been very forthcoming when asked direct questions. Like from Tina about her positions on players. keeping her thoughts more to herself. I think she is mafia.

Gonna try this from phone.

False logic: Len being scum does not paint Dice in better right. Scum-scum trains happen.

False logic: Tina clear cause of claim. Len was going down no matter what. Why not try and earn credit there.

Misrep: Len mentioned town v town first.

The only reason I slightly waffled on Despo btw was because Turin/Pral was pushing it at day four. Have been very mixed on Turin at that point and I been convinced that Rags viewed Pral as mafia. The trains on those days were strange and confusing to me (my scumreads helping my trains, my town reads pushing Tsuki (who I had as a town lean) and Turin/Pral of all people pushing my scum!Despo (who I was very adamant on day three).

@Turin it was rather weird to me that you'd be pushing my lynch hard, then go after my scum read on day four.

After reading back this is actually not true. I remembered wrong as Turin pointed out. I waffled on Despo first (probably cause of Turin moving up) but yea later my scums pushing Despo made me hesitate even more.

********************** A challenge has been issued. **************************

Today's lynch is a choice now between Mynd and Ithi. Any votes currently on other players will be reset.

***please do not post while the votes are reset***

Challenge issued.

Alright heres my 2 cents. First things first, you guys trying to categorize Adler into an alignment/Role/no role is gaming the mod/setup and it never ends well. Ignore the character claim imo, focus on the role that Thane claimed. VT.

Mynd, are you saying that you wanna ThunderDome with Ithi? 

Why don't you just put this noose around your neck right now.

If you can't vote Thane today, who would you be voting and why? 

I would like to see a COMPLETE list of reads from you in the next 5 minutes. GO!!!

What is this? Does no one else see this as a scummy post? Because theres all kinda subtle pushing going on here and making it look like hes giving Mynd a chance when he isnt. What the heck Turin?

So, let me get this straight.  Because I doubt that Irene Adler would likely be a vanilla town character and I most likely believe she would be a scum player, that makes me the best choice for a lynch today?  Is that correct?  That is the reason the three of you are pushing this, right?

Well

I think I explained that I didn't like the way you said that Tsuki and Turin were better at findning mafia, and then voted along with my weak case.

You've used a lot of ambiguous language that gives you a get out

You've continuously pushed for a Thane lynch - without saying much at all

You were unable to explain in simple terms why you voted for Thane

And you misrepped his character - and basically said it must be mafia.

And then you never said his character must be mafia

And then you said it must be mafia or 3rd party

I believe you are Mafia because of all of that - but you can keep repeating that it's just because of a character claim thingy if you like.

Have you given reads and stuff on anyone else yet?

I must have missed that.

Ithi, I dont think he did misrep Thanes character I think your misunderstanding what he is saying..This is all stupid imo and your letting Thane and Chae get away with today scot free while you two fight each other over small, gaming the mod, BS

********************** A challenge has been issued. **************************

Today's lynch is a choice now between Mynd and Ithi. Any votes currently on other players will be reset.

***please do not post while the votes are reset***

What? Turin did you force this? Did you really just lock us out of anyone else today? On D1? My god is this one of the stupidest things ive ever seen.

Mynd, are you saying that you wanna ThunderDome with Ithi? 

Why don't you just put this noose around your neck right now.

If you can't vote Thane today, who would you be voting and why? 

I would like to see a COMPLETE list of reads from you in the next 5 minutes. GO!!!

corporate-power-6.gif

HOW IS THIS NOT SCUMMY TO PEOPLE!?!

Len's first post which concentrates on me and only mentions that he wanted to vote Thane. (which also happens to fit with the governed to recruit angle) not really stating that it is town on town here.

The last time we had a gladiator they were scum. It's entirely possible Turin put them both up knowing it was town on town violence.

Hallia introduces it as town on town in part to try to paint me as bad for starting it. Note that later when it is confirmed Mynd started the thing she does not carry forward her "last time is was mafia" thoughts. 

See how we were all having a nice debate ... and then the challenge goes up.

And then up pops Len and Hallia, out of nowhere, to cheerlead the lynch on me.

Remember that people.

Goodbye Mynd.

Here Ithi notes that they are both suspect for their actions here. Personally I see Hallia as worse in this situation. 

So show where Len brought it up as town on town before Hallia please. Why are YOU so adamant that she is town? I don't think her play supports that conclusion. 

Archived