dice (2): pray, BFG

not voting (1): Tsuki

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

That's a lynch. It is now Twilight.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[v] Lenlo [/v]

Hate the no reason votes. at least say that you are just following the view if that is what you are doing. 

I was in LA, on my phone doing exciting things, I wanted to make sure I got my vote in, chillax

@ turin   remember ive been pushing Tina for days. Len is iffy enough that im willing to follow her claimed action because if he flipss town my vote goes straight on her tomorrow and she will probably get lynchedthis time

As for the rest. It seems Town has been hit by the stupid stick.

WHY does everyone want to give mafia free info? I didnt name my target on purpose. let them work for it. they may miss it. slim chance but a chance that gives us an advantage.

BFG notice i laid off Krak. My questions about his action came before his claim iirc plus all i know is i protect Mycroft. i was not told who plays mycroft. add to that at first i missed his character claim but once i knew it i stayed right away from him.

yes my job is to die in place of mycroft. but i am also town so my job is to lynch and beat mafia. I cant help do that if im dead. If im alive my client is alive so its win win win.

and tsuki is pushing a mafia BG cause he is mafia and wants town to lynch a townie. simple.

Watson needed to find out where Moriarty was hiding. He thought that the professor would be heading to the Continent to lay low for a while, so he began checking the rail stations. After a few attempts that failed, he found his quarry about to board a train to Dover. "You there," he called out. The professor turned and failed to notice the copper coming from the other direction. Watson took out a cigarette. "Might you have a match?"

Moriarty was obligingly lighting the doctor's smoke when he suddenly found himself restrained from behind. "You're under arrest, Professor. To the Yard with you!"  And so the arch-criminal was led off to a cell, and the doctor felt quite pleased with himself.

Len, Professor Moriarty, Mafia Godfather, has been lynched.

It is now Night 5. DL for night actions is Tues. July 8th at 9 PM EST. And again, the mods have personal business to deal with on Monday, so we will not be around much then.

and tsuki is pushing a mafia BG cause he is mafia and wants town to lynch a townie. simple.

You know this makes you highly suspect. You are the ONLY one still doubtful about me.

Which in and of itself doesn't mean a whole lot, but I mean, it's hardly the worst of Dice's transgressions. 

Alright, so this should be reasonably easy to figure out.  I highly doubt that there is more than one mafia left.  It is likely Dice imo, but could include Tsuki.  Outside chance of Hallia and/or CS.

The only roles left that are viable as claimed are

Dice as BG

Turin as Doc

Tsuki as ???

Pral as ???

Hallia, BFG, and CS are out of the equation.  

I'm almost tempted to ask everyone to mass claim, but that's one of my least favorite ways of doing end game.

I already claimed, goof (friendly insult, not derogatory)

Jabez Wilson. And I have already used my Ability, as Someone pointed out - Single Shot Motivator.

If you want to drop me, go ahead. My job is done.

@ turin   remember ive been pushing Tina for days. Len is iffy enough that im willing to follow her claimed action because if he flipss town my vote goes straight on her tomorrow and she will probably get lynchedthis time

As for the rest. It seems Town has been hit by the stupid stick.

WHY does everyone want to give mafia free info? I didnt name my target on purpose. let them work for it. they may miss it. slim chance but a chance that gives us an advantage.

BFG notice i laid off Krak. My questions about his action came before his claim iirc plus all i know is i protect Mycroft. i was not told who plays mycroft. add to that at first i missed his character claim but once i knew it i stayed right away from him.

yes my job is to die in place of mycroft. but i am also town so my job is to lynch and beat mafia. I cant help do that if im dead. If im alive my client is alive so its win win win.

I don't get it, which is it?

Did you miss your target claiming his role, in which case why did your opinion start to change on Krak? Or did you catch it, in which case why didn't you make it more obvious, as in the situation you're describing if you flip BG, Krak becomes CONFIRMED Town, more or less. Given you had a town read on Des and he was pushing Krak (one of your stated reasons for suspecting him earlier) why weren't you making your knowledge more obvious. There was a real chance through Day 3 that Krak would get lynched anyway.

You were asking Krak, Day 4 for his NA, yet say you want to limit information on thread for mafia? Given that you should have no reason to doubt him, why is this?

Can you explain why you didn't want Hallia to save Des? Can you explain why you didn't want Csarmi saved given you've called him town since Day 1 in both incarnations? S that's two town reads of yours you didn't want Hallia to save?

Archived