DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

BTW Len's play until then is to safe-snipe people with talks like "whoa stop there y u say stuff like if Thane flips vanilla BFG can't be".

Can you find this quote for me?

BFG you realise that by doing that if we lynch thane and he flips town you are probably next right??

WOAH WOAH WOAH! This is not true at all so dont even try to setup an easy lynch for tomorrow! Thane claiming VT and BFGs claim are related very very loosely, I dont think one should overly effect/decide the other. It might cause us to look at BFG harder, but that doesnt mean she is an insta lynch.

This might be the scummiest single post I have see all game.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason not to say his role is he is full of it.

I can think of NO way knowing YOU and your target helps mafia.

Unless of course, you are someone who, say, unwittingly died to protect Moriarty...

In which case you will need to be lynched. But a Townie who knows that should have

claimed day one, and gladly been lynched day one with a self-vote.

I don't understand what you're saying here.

Do you believe Dice is a BG that protects Moriarty?

Cos that makes no sense as a role. Town has a claimed JOAT with a one shot vig, why would Moriarty be protected from a one-shot? Given that a BG doesn't die in place of a lynch, then why would Dice need to be lynched, even if he was protecting Moriarty, given the only way we have to kill Moriarty is through a lynch?

I assume Moriarty submits the NK. That is all. Back at the beginning I said that Mafia would have a BG, and lo one turns up (of course, I also said they would have a JOAT...)

I STILL think there are 2 scum remaining, and one bites it for the GF. which means I think that it could take two days to drop them, and I am leery of what else they might have - after all, town seems pretty loaded.

Sort of the above again, why do you keep bringing up the idea that the mafia have a BG given that it has NO logical sense as a role? Especially given that we've had no dedicated town killing roles or unexplained night kills so far?

Maybe I am misuderstanding BG - Can it or can't it be used to take a lynch for someone? If it only stops Vig kills, then I am derping...

Lenlo is L-1, and is a Survivor who has contributed minimally to a Town win. Any reason to delay this?

(You have about 3 hours, that's when I get back)

phrasing. Do you think he is survivor or do you think he is mafia?

For emphasis

He claimed Survivor, Right? He has definitely been playing anti-town, and is the next best thing to scum if he is. Honestly, tho, he hasn't even been on my radar.

Turin, would you kindly confirm me, so that people like BFG will get me off their lists and focus on other targets? 

Lenlo is L-1, and is a Survivor who has contributed minimally to a Town win. Any reason to delay this?

(You have about 3 hours, that's when I get back)

phrasing. Do you think he is survivor or do you think he is mafia?

For emphasis

He claimed Survivor, Right? He has definitely been playing anti-town, and is the next best thing to scum if he is. Honestly, tho, he hasn't even been on my radar.

Turin, would you kindly confirm me, so that people like BFG will get me off their lists and focus on other targets?

This would be good :)

BG is generally night kill related, I can't rule out variants though.

And survivor isn't mafia. We don't need to kill survivors to win as they can win with Town. If you're worried about a 'beefed up mafia' (extremely likely) then the focus has to be on lynching mafia. Question then becomes whether you believe him to be Survivor or not.

What role counters Oracle??

[v]Chae[/v]

From start Day 2, Tsuki votes Chae

Dice 2.0 is replacing Thrax.

Dice replaces back in

i dont believe you either Hally. Governor has a scum version.

vote hally

No mention of Tsuki/Chae...

scum must be spewin!!  they tried to get rid of me and im back!! AND im still TOWN!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

yes thats right Xthrax is town

Ewwwww

thats not conf bias des   thats a good read.

its also a good point about hally.

unvote

vote thane

Dice moves to Thane

lol !

well there's the fact that, dear fellow townies, my action got blocked that night and i wake up seeing two votes on me

which i found very suspicious

now i will elaborate,...  later ?

i'm eating ice cream:3

Chae starts to PR claim.

lol my reasoning : brace yourself

so i take into account the thing that i am less experienced than you all and also very lazy at heart.

this make me think that all people who are constructing that oracle thingy thingy are all meanies.

Then there's the fact that people don't like me saying that i read Thane as town... but those people don't say anything about Turin clearing Ithi...

bizarre don't you think ?

the new Dice for me is town so far. Usually relaxed Dice is town. Xthrax said things that  i was thinking, and i wouldn't see scum people putting their neck in danger so far for me.

Len is mafia because i said so in the beginning. for me his game is too clean...  and he doesn't want to believe that i am just a weird bad player.

Turin is mafia for me because Csarmi said so... also there were already some suspicons that i voiced before.

Tina is town for me so far. I have seen nothing bad.

Despo is mafia for me because he's centering himself way to much on some players.

Hallia is town so far, because i think i can believe her claim.

Chae is town... that is a certainty

Ithi is town, because i believe her claim and i think that she plays like her town self

Thane is town, i'm sure at 99,99 % because i say to :laugh:

Tsuki is mafia or he's just jealous of my hair. He 's wayyy too much on my back for sillinesses

BFG is town because i can't see things i could say against her

Pral is town for the same reason

Csarmi is town because i believe his claim

:laugh:

now sheeping me is maybe not the best idea ever... as i said i'm not the best player around lol

Chae's reads.

READS:

Hallia is Scum

Thane is Scum

CSarmi is Scum

Chaelca is Scum

Pralaya is Scum

I will revise that list only if Chaels flips Town.

Quoted as a link back to Tsuki's case on Chae (it's the posts above these)

:

1. Thrax Dice 2.0  Is Town!

2. Len is Mafia

3. Mynd Wiggins, Town 1-shot Gladiator, lynched D1

4. Dawn NotBob is Mafia

5. Tina is Mafia

6. Turin is Town

7. Despo is Town

8. Hally is Mafia

9. Chae is Mafia

10. Ithi is Town

11. Thane is town

12. Tsuki is (to quote Mellie from the lost hero  "he's soooo GOATly!!"   is town

13. Dice Toby the Dog, Town 2-shot Oracle, killed N1

14. Charis/BFG  is town

15. Pral  is town

16. Salami is town

this is my LD list  not neccessarily my READS list

reads

im starting to allow for thane to be derp but am still leaning mafia. Want to see his comeback

Len is in the bottom end of mu Null views.  not sure which way to go on him

:Tina is like Len    im seeing one of them as the 4th mafia

my solid towns are Tsuki Turin and Ithi   Des is there with my usual provision

I DO believe Csarmi.

Scum

Hallia

Chae

NotBob    think he is one of the spewers who isnt happy im alive again

@ Tsuki    i think it was u asking. Ive never heard of a counter for Oracle. Dont even know if RB works on Oracle

Dice has Chae as a 'sure' mafia read

Tsuki it is a wonderful case you are making against me, and it makes me think you are mafia. At first i thought you could be town because what you held against me (my use of english) was soooo big that it could only be a joke in my eyes. This is still going on, and i think that you have an agenda behind it.

I have not made huge wall of texts here and i am playing with my impressions because i don't have the time to do better. I'd love to be able to make re-reads and build up cases but work and family are in the way. You don't like it fine. Call me scum all you want.

Now as far was i can say, i see that people are on my back because of the oracle construction that some of you are putting on me.

I asked questions about someone being able to have info about the set up because Thane mentioned my role in his first post and it suprised me. Yes i am a Town Joat.

I am quite suprised that no one has mentioned what i said at the beginning of this day : my action has failed and 2 votes against me popped up. SSeeing i won't have much time lately and that i am not sure i will be able to play during the weekend

i will unvote

[v] Chaelca [/v]

As for Despo usually i see him on the back of way more people than this time. THis was what made me think about him as scum.

does my decision hurt town ? maybe but i am not a good player. At least the other townies around will be able to read something after i am dead

please people, follow the train

I stil lcon

Chae Role Claims.

Why would anyone care if your action failed? You were Roleblocked. It happens.  By stating you are JOAT, you just ensured yoe ARE RBed for the rest of the game, assuming you survive the day... Put your money where your mouth is - what action did you try?? Nice way to make it seem I am casing YOU, instead of your whole team. In fact, during the case, I never mentioned your English mistake even once. I DARE YOU TO FIND IT.

Nice that my main 3 scum show up. Where's the HubbyScum?

Poor Hallia. GF to this group... at least CS has avoided blatant misrepping to OMGUS me. Again, Chae, go find anywhere in my WoT where I mentioned your grammar issue. I will wait.

This pinged to me hardcore. Town should care. She may actually be that role. but then he goes Action fishing..

Tsuki seems to be getting more and more aggresive and the tone of these posts is one i dont like. When asked a question he has a glib line rather then an answer.

unvote vote Tsuki

This is where Dice changes opinion on Tsuki, it follows Chaes role claim, bit is before Krak's role claim, so is unrelated.

Krak, your char name please.

Yeah it's probably about time.

I'm Mycroft, the superior of the two Holmes brothers.

TLDR: Dice's change of opinion on Tsuki come before Krak's character claim.

reads

im starting to allow for thane to be derp but am still leaning mafia. Want to see his comeback

I DO believe Csarmi.

Scum

Hallia

Chae

@ Tsuki    i think it was u asking. Ive never heard of a counter for Oracle. Dont even know if RB works on Oracle

first off  i thought des was town. that simple. I didn't think i hinted to hally to save him. I dont trust hally is town so why would i?? tho by not saving des she looks better.  the after lynch comment is me p'd off. He did it to me again! i usually try to NEVER trust des, precisely because he did this to me a couple of times in quick succession.  and i let myself get sucked in,

Re Turin i immediately jumped to the conclusion that Dr Watson was the Doc. Given that how does a doc figure out if someones mafia? only thing i could think of is if they die when they protect mafia.

i will save time here

bodyguard

vote Tsuki

also happy to vote tina

If you thought Des was town why wouldn't you want Hallia to save him. She's an un-cc'd Governor that, given we still have Twilight, has more shots. Her alignment aside, why wouldn't you want her to save a town lean, and why does your belief on her alignment matter to you in regards to getting Hallia to save a town lean of yours?

Also claimed bodyguard, worth pointing out for the following narrative.

turin i dont have an action  it is passive. i protect a certain person and no i am not saying who

len is null for me. i could vote him but MUCH prefer tina or tsuki

Passive BG, so far so good.

haven't been told but i know who the character is so yes i know their alignment i believe.

Not saying because that tells mafia who NOT to shoot.

You're going to have to talk me through your reasoning here.

Your job as a passive BG is to prevent your target from being shot, or specifically to die in their place. You know the character, and assuming the smartest person is Mycroft, know that person's claim. So claiming here, if believed, confirms that person as Town (you wouldn't protect a mafia safe claim, he hasn't been CC'd, so you must believe him town. You state you won't say who as you want to die if they're shot, but claiming would mean that character wasn't shot until after you were dead, so job done anyway. I really really don't understand your thinking here.

cause i know canon

So you believe your target is town, can you explain why you don't want to reveal a target.

i missed you being after my character. Tobias Gregson

as for my targets character  it should be obvious why im not giving that up

It's not, especially given a mafia JOAT died with a strongman shot, so are unlikely to have any more.

let them shoot me   thats my job after all

Your job is to keep your target alive? So why aren't you claiming your targets character?

let them shoot me thats my job after all

No. Your job is to get shot in place of someone else. If town it should have been to.protect a major character. The first one that comes to mind would have been Holmes. But that wasn't it cause you would have had to say that it didn't work out right

Can you be blocked? You must understand I am naturally sceptical of a bodyguard claim as it is my fave mafia fake.

At this point if you are here to protect me than say so so I can try to protect someone else.

Lenlo, care to reply re krak blocking you? As soon as possible please.

Csarmi, you mentioned earlier that if someone claimed RBed on N2 it would sink krak claim. Now you say it is too weak for mafia to only have a 1x RB. Which is it?

Dude if they shoot me then they havent shot my target that night so i have done my job.  Turin you arnt it

one last time my role is passive. that is AUTOMATIC if a shot heads towards my client.

Mods say that my client wont be in the flip but can be figured out. After all the Mafia will definetly now if i wasn't who they shot

alright tina  lets give you some rope and see who ends up getting hung

unvote vote lenlo

How does mafia 'knowing' who your target is help town? I've just read the wiki on your character, there is nothing in the bakerstreet one to link him to the 'smartest character' in general wiki he isn't linked to Mycroft, but to Mycroft roommate, so how is this obvious? (obviously your opinion here, mods can't answer)

a  i didnt say mafia knowing would help you unless one makes a slip

b  that is what the mod told me

c  it tells the mafia info they dont already have. it tells them that if they shoot this person cause they want them dead that it wont work.

But your target is alive either way, and your target is less likely to be lynched, if you are believed.

i protect the smartest canon character.

Assuming this is Mycroft, but some clarification would be good if someone's read the books.

Tldr:

Dices actions and claim don't make sense. As a passive role, he is supposed to keep a character 'safe'. He's known this character since Day 2 (assuming smartest=Mycroft), I need to go and check Day 2 for his interaction with early Krak (actually need to check timing, but it may explain Dice's changed opinion on Tsuki Day 2, if he 'knew' Chae/Krak was town, but I don't recall him explaining this at the time. I'll finish this then go to check.

Says he doesn't want to claim his target character to protect them as mafia would 'know' who not to shoot, yet this is his roles aim.

I didn't hear anything about being RB'd last night, but I don't think I would have heard if I succeeded or failed.

what the heck does that mean krak?  what did you submit?

doc protect

on who?

Why are you fishing fir actions of someone you know to be town?

I actually got some of this wrong :blush:

Krak didn't character claim till Day 3. But point remains.

Dice's method of playing the role doesn't seem to coincide with the role's aims.

Dice the second, part 1

Analysis will follow once I've grabbed all his reads.

vote hally

scum must be spewin!!  they tried to get rid of me and im back!! AND im still TOWN!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

yes thats right Xthrax is town

unvote

vote thane

:

1. Thrax Dice 2.0  Is Town!

2. Len is Mafia

3. Mynd Wiggins, Town 1-shot Gladiator, lynched D1

4. Dawn NotBob is Mafia

5. Tina is Mafia

6. Turin is Town

7. Despo is Town

8. Hally is Mafia

9. Chae is Mafia

10. Ithi is Town

11. Thane is town

12. Tsuki is (to quote Mellie from the lost hero  "he's soooo GOATly!!"   is town

13. Dice Toby the Dog, Town 2-shot Oracle, killed N1

14. Charis/BFG  is town

15. Pral  is town

16. Salami is town

this is my LD list  not neccessarily my READS list

reads

I DO believe Csarmi.

Scum

Hallia

Chae

Why would anyone care if your action failed? You were Roleblocked. It happens.  By stating you are JOAT, you just ensured yoe ARE RBed for the rest of the game, assuming you survive the day... Put your money where your mouth is - what action did you try?? Nice way to make it seem I am casing YOU, instead of your whole team. In fact, during the case, I never mentioned your English mistake even once. I DARE YOU TO FIND IT.

Poor Hallia. GF to this group... at least CS has avoided blatant misrepping to OMGUS me. Again, Chae, go find anywhere in my WoT where I mentioned your grammar issue. I will wait.

This pinged to me hardcore. Town should care. She may actually be that role. but then he goes Action fishing..

Tsuki seems to be getting more and more aggresive and the tone of these posts is one i dont like. When asked a question he has a glib line rather then an answer.

unvote vote Tsuki

@Rags

Csarmi claimed Miller right outta the gate

Thanes been run up twice but not lynched because Ithi suddenly picked a fight with Mynd and Mynd Gladiatored her. Mynd lost.

Lenofinger fence sat during all this pouting cause he didn't wanna vote eith ithi or mynd.

Hallia revealed saying she was a govenor, but did it like she was leaving it up to us to decide if she should save the loser Gladiator. Did a weird sudden shift from liking Ithi to voting Ithi. I dont believe her

I was killed. Was Oracle.

My scum list consists of Hallia NotBob Chae and Tsuki. Tsuki is recent and is really because of his tone lately.

hope that helps

By the end of it, I wanted the flip, we needed information, otherwise feel D2 would've just been a continuation of same.

that and the fact she asked people whether or not to do it and most said no.

@ hally  can you say distancing?

@notbob  oh believe me i could still vote thane   right now  as said im not liking tsukis posting. suddenly over agressive and now slightly petulant.

@tsuki  sorry mate but my alignment hasnt changed

been rereading. Des made some good points. Pral can think my vote stinks, i dont care lol

unvote vote thane

i will be back in the morning. should be a couple hrs before DL if needed

vote hally

unvote

vote thane

I'm assuming the good point was Des's point saying about a wasted lynch?

unvote vote Tsuki

Why Tsuki over Hallia?

yes the good point was Des' 

Tsuki was pinging me hard. I still dont trust him but have to concede his posts before he set me off were townie.

time for lurkiness to end

Vote Tina

come out and play Tina!

Krak, your char name please.

Yeah it's probably about time.

I'm Mycroft, the superior of the two Holmes brothers.

To be short, claiming Miller =/= conf town. You need some, you know, town gameplay for that.

Yes it is.

But you're scum so... Go ahead and do your thing - YOU are doing what you should.

Blue

No its not. I never got to clear you as oracle. No LD has come forward to say that you saying you were a miller is true.

As a miller, without these 2 things or a town role cop you CANT be CONFIRMED.

Are people likely to believe you? yes. but that is not CONFIRMED as you well know.

Re Krak being blocked.  If he IS town and there is a mafia RB then it is very likely he would be blocked for as long as possible.  We did it recently to Thane in a game.

I think there is a low lying mafia member. And im thinking its either Tina Des or Turin.  Tina has been pretty inactive and even her reads she gave did not really tell us that much.

I have a bad feeling about Des' last set of posts. He is doing nothing but push chae/krak. While this could be a town tunnel it might not be too. Add that too my usual paranoia regarding Des and I have gotten wary.

Turin is very capable of pulling off a Double Agent role.  Can make him self seem town totally when he is not. I think he is town but am wary of this being a hoax.

im starting to waffle on chak.  Would still lynch at DL if needed but not sure enuff now to push a lynch on him/her

yeah it is a bit of paranoia Turin. I feel like we are getting played.

Thats why I went and looked at Tina too krak. I have started to suspect that we have a well hidden mafia member. Tina has not really posted anything of substance. She hasnt been very active but when i asked for thoughts i only got a few lines.  my vote started out for pressure really. Trying to get some sort of commitment so i can try and read her. that hasn't worked too well tho so my votes staying.

i started the train and yes it was very much my shot at getting her involved and talking. her response however have been short and fairly uninformative causing me to leave my vote there. I have this gut feeling that we are missing something. So im starting to look around. Im not feeling this is a Town Tina.

has she said anything that makes you think she is town?

RE hally.

Remember I actually believe csarmis claim

It makes sense for a MAFIA govenor to save a town csarmi. He is such a center of debate and WIFOM that it is an advantage to the mafia to have him alive.

Hallys playing of this role has me thinking she is mafia

1 she suddenly claims it during the gladiator for no real reason. She was under no pressure.

2 she gets democratic about whether to use it or not

3 when she DOES use it the democracy is now gone

4 she uses it on a role that as TOWN gov she should have let die due to what i stated above.

Now the 1st point has to do with both when and why she did it and my views on how to play that role.

I admit its my view and i am not all knowing.  shocking i know. sorry to the disillusioned.

for me that role is one you dont claim unless you have to, and the only ways you have to is if you are about to get lynched  then do it early, or after you have used the ability. Claiming early, being democratic is not town play. it creates IFOM because there is a mafia version of the role. It also, if you are not mafia gives them a PR to shoot and causes the Doc a harder decision.

re Rags

he has gone down my list. starting to lean mafia on him.  The Pral vote near DL   and dont gimme that i just wanted to say it crap  the stuff about not knowing the no lynch rules.

Rags if you are gonna play read the rules bro! Otherwise you will turn up to a soccor game with a bowling ball.

Len    like Tina   play the game bro. tell me what you are thinking.

same goes to pral. 

Im about an inch away from starting to lynch the quiet ones. I think there be mafia there.

and yes im suddenly talking a lot cause there is a good chance i will get killed again. I want my thoughts out there for consideration in that case.  and it never hurts.

@Turin   do me a favor. Think about RAGS. Take ALL Ithi's stuff out. Just look at rags since he came in. If Ithi had never been in this game, just rags had, so assuming D1 never happened, what would you think of him? What would your read be?

Part 2

what the heck does that mean krak?  what did you submit?

on who?

You.

why turin?

Hally

Tina

tinfoiling myself into an abyss with the last one.

I do want answer from Krak tho.

I'm pretty sure Hally is town because of her save. If she were scum:

1) she'd be better off using that save later on herself or any useful scummate

2) she's a nice girl. I'm pretty sure she realized how I'm feeling about being in this game and she would have let me die.

I already covered this Csarmi.

Oh BTW, why would Lestrade have been the likely cop? It would seem that Holmes would be the cop.

So you as mafia have one role that is outed, fully claimed and another that is a maybe. Which one would you be more likely to block? 

I have no idea why you are taking this personally. No one called you a bad player or said you should feel bad. I just don't think you are town. Frankly it all sounds like a pile of AtE.

You see I don't care if you think I am a good player or not. To quote your little buddy "I DO WHAT I WANT".

The only person on your current mafia list I would even consider voting is Despo and I wanted to see your flip to gauge him a bit more. You really should have asked Hallia to let you die. She would have listened to you. It is the job of a miller to die to further the towns goals frequently. You seemed to follow that right up until the point it looked like you would actually get lynched.

Are you doubting Krak now? how does that mesh with your previous Chae read?

Cause Holmes already flipped, this is role Madness and what else are you gonna make Lestrade?  in keeping with his charachter he may be a dumb cop or something or only right half the time or something, but i think the flip would've shown that

Numbers > distraction. Even if I get mislynched again Mafia is not better off than saving their own.

Turin - has been active and is making good reads. Town.

Not too sure how you can say that, and yet contradict 2/3 of those reads, but OK.

Interesting, about the roles and such... but wasn't the King of Bohemia a generally bad person?

You can go and read his posts. Although I don't agree with his reads, he is making good points. As an example, even today, he was looking back at NotBob's posts trying to see what he could have said. 

And, no, don;t think the King was a villain. He just hired Holmes for a case.

I would say the King was the villian of the piece. he tried painting Adler bad and no she really wasnt. She was even honorable refusing to use things against the king.

vote Hally

So why didn't he get killed night 1? Ithi had claimed. Mafia knew it was true. No way that mafia really thought they would get her lynched. I think the Dice 1.0 shot was pure luck. No I think that mafia thought Holmes HAD to be the cop and were searching for him.

Pretty sure that neither Tina or Lenlo are getting lynched today without some sort of result to point the way. But by all means make a case.

Lenlo isn't commenting on anything but me or defending himself if need be.

Tina dropped in yesterday with a scumtastic reasoning, dropped off w/o adding more as top candidate and asked that she don't understand why she was being voted.

Plus Thane spew (random lurker thing).

Well it has been about you for much of the past day plus. Has he taken a stand on you? 

Tina's train to me was mainly based around assuming Thane had spewed her mafia. I don't think that is a very strong case. Especially when it was being made by the leading vote getter. That is why the miller will always work against you. If holmes had a role cop ability it is too bad you couldn't get peeked early and confirmed if you were town. Dice could have even asked if there was a miller in the game. It would have resolved the issue and THEN you would have really been confirmed.

In the game you mentioned where Tinker spewed his team there was also a load of similar thought processes and cross defense that linked the mafia together. That added to the spewage established a more probable cause situation .

considering i started the Tina train i will say kit was based on something else.

miller was going to be my second question.

Part 3

Me too but I'd still rather lynch Len or Tina. There's no way they aren't Mafia.

Pray I'm unsure of. You guys sure that's not a signal?

Not sure about Len. But I can add Dice there instead. Anyway, Tina and Des are lock scum. That last Tina post is just a rehash of everything I am saying about her - playing safe, going against the "popular" targets and the cliched "getting his alignment would help even if he is town" line. 

As to the second sentence, what do you think I will say? It definitely was not. 

So im in your scum pile along with Tina who I started voting yesterday and still have   even more so after her recent posts as mafia? Any actual reason? and Des is mafia because.....??? 

Rags spew (I left Ithi out since she was mainly only active on D1, if I'm not mistaken she replaced out before really saying much D2 at all):

Well, I'm trying to read through people but it's a pain until someone reminds me how to solo search for a person's posts.  Did a search of everything involving Lenlo which is giving me a bit of a feel for things so far even though it involves a lot of other people's posts.

Such as Chae voting Len for no discernible reason and evidently trying to get people away from Thane.  Thane being loltastic.  Early townie lean on Lenlo.  And Des is pregnant.

Just finished Lenlo.  Townie lean, Thane and Chae have been his top two pretty consistently, seems to be trying to solve the game.  I did notice the fence sitting, but it came across as a townie who trusts his reads more than a scum acting like they are just so distraught.

Working on Chaelca right now as both you and Len have named her as top scum suspect.

So Mynd did the gladiator?  That...is hilarious.

On Hallia...was she pushed into claiming that or was it out of nowhere?  And how did she act once she claimed?

Why notbob?

The fact that his first two posts in the game he reiterates a town lean on Lenlo could be a hint of a Lenlo viewing... another explanation tho could be that he focused on Lenlo first for the reasons he gave- that Chae voting Lenlo for no reason looked weird and stuff.

Got through Turin.  Townie lean, but I just have this bad juju feel.  Dunno how to put my finger on it.

The wording of this seemed a bit odd to me, could have been a hint left behind... plus I also could see Ithi viewing Turin N1 since D1 she was still wary of him and I can see her wanting to make sure on her bonded

So for the N1 viewing I see it being either Turin or Lenlo

What about your "results" Rags?

Absolutely no reason for me to give out anything right now.

This was during D3, Rags never seemed to leave any hints before this and this post seems to support that, that he hadn't hinted at it yet

Back and doing a bit more reading.  I'm really skeptical of some of the people on Tina.  Looking through Csarmi, Chrak and Pray again

This is the first time he's brought up Pray as a scumread, never mentioned him before this

Both.  Skeptical of Csarmi's claim, Krak considering how Chae acted, and Pray defended Csarmi's 'work' and said she thinks Chrak is town.  As for the train itself, I think it is trying to take advantage of Tina (supposedly) simply not being able to be as active.

This reasoning could have been the justification for the Pray read...

[v]Prayala[/v]

Believes Csarmi with little questioning that I saw.

Some of her read changes are all over the place with odd reasoning imo.  Goes from Hallia is scum to town to Thane prolly expected Hallia to save him, Chae as mafia to believing Krak cause he claimed to be RBed.

Thane as town.

Reason to vote mynd is expended gladiator.

Weird comments about how Len should have named 4 scum.

All over Tina because this hasn't been a town Tina but gives no explanation.

Here he votes Pray and gives a little case on him

Next post is SUPER significant tho imo

[v]Prayala[/v]

How is this vote Pro-Town this close to DL? Do you believe you can get him lynched?

Not necessarily, prolly won't keep my vote there the whole time as CS or Chrak are the two viable options imo.  I did want to get it on the record though.

So Tsuki challenges Rags on the Pray vote, not too long before deadline, and with the last bit I feel Rags was trying to hit us over the head with making it clear it was a hint- I am TOTALLY sold on Rags viewing Pray as scum N2 now

[v]Pray[/v]

Incidentally, this fits moar with my new view of the thread- Csarmi now seems to be town to me, so Tsuki looked scummy for his hardcore and antagonistic push against Csarmi. Add to that that he defends Pray out of nowhere, and I can def see a Pray/Tsuki scum pairing. Also add to that that my strongest town read in the game, BFG, put out a pretty good case on Tsuki being scum

As for the last slot... well I wanna view Thane spew myself (not right now, need to try and scramble to get caught up in other games in the less than 15 mins I have left), but Csarmi may have been right about Thane spewing Tina as his scummate with his "random" choosing of her. She also seemed a bit opportunistic in questioning my Turin vote, but eh that could be OMGUS. Still wary of Hallia too, even with a Csarmi town read, as I don't think using it on a teammate would have worked as well (what if there's someone saving a 1X Vig shot for when they REALLY know who scum might be?) once it was so out in the open

Regardless, I think we should lynch Pray and Tsuki now, they're easily my top two candidates for scum.

Des  this post just got you into my town list. I can see what you are saying in regards to rags, and his late thing about Pray stood out to me too. I was gonna pressure him about it today. Your thinking is speculative, it has to be cause you aint rags, but it is logical and possible.

I have had Csarmi Town since his claim. It was open and immeadiate and in the best interests of town.

I dont believe Hallia but i seem to be the only one. and no i can come out of the tunnel as you will see in a mo.

Len just hasn't given anything really. Hes null for me. seems to barely be here.

I have already voted Tina once and while that was for pressure, i have already said i didn't like her responses.

Between this post of your and Prays post i quoted above i am now quite happy to vote him.

I already banged heads with Tsuki once. His constant hassling for Csarmi has me feeling bad about him but he would be a mafia lean atm. Im not totally confident

unvote  vote Pray

i wasnt meaning to be insulting len  just i really cant remember anything from you and at one point i forgot you were playing.

turin have you previously protected Pral?

unvote for now

then tell me why you are so adamant that Pray is town

i am trying to work out how a doc gets an investigative type read

i admit there is one way for a doc to know but it makes no sense in this game.

Turin you are giving me more questions then answers here and thats not good.

There hasn't been a night with no deaths

I assume that's the way you were talking about, already considered that

nope  that was too obvious for me lol   i was thinking perhaps a doc who dies if he protects a mafia.

Csarmi has a point. Did he say he was THE doc? or just claim Watson?

I think Tina is mafia

the more i think about it the more i think tsuki is too.

i actually dont think len is tho. Cant point to a reason. Gut feel really.

aaannnd the answer is no. he just claimed Watson

im here and considering. Work is fairly light atm  tho i probably just cursed myself  so i should be able to get in b4 DL

I dont wanna lynch des. i have him as town. But tbh i dont think im gonna get a choice.

my preferences are Tina or tsuki

why do i have a bad feeling we just lynched town?

and i note that it is twilight again.  Has flashbacks to the shot/shots convo re hally

I HATE DES!!!!

you'd think id learn!!!!

Part 4, the final

But then,

why do i have a bad feeling we just lynched town?

Trying to influence Hally, eh?

Dice is lock scum.

We just need to find the rest. Tina is leading the rest, followed by Len.

reset ure scumdar pray cause its off

My ideas on people at this time. Many of these are conflicted because the fact Despo was mafia and is devious. If I forget anyone remind me.

Csarmi: still not liking his play but it is possible Despo spews him town.

Hallia: would like more than the limited attempts to help solve. Plus the lack of answering Tina for a while and still not answering the follow up. Either answer or don't. Possible that she was spewed town also. Hopefully so.

Pral: town. It isn't morning yet.

BFG: pretty sure she is town. I still have a bit if doubt because of the manner of her claim. Also not as much #work as I would like out if town bfg. But I'm busy too.

Dice: starting to think he is mafia and I was right about X on D1. Looking back I could see what I was taking as third party play as that of a GF looking to get viewed. We have no clue if he was. Also a few things I noticed. First the two posts recently where he hints at hallia to save Despo(good catch Pralaya) and the damn Despo post of being fooled looked forced. Additionally earlier when I FoS him and also when tsuki? Did his reaction was odd to me. I was concentrating on someone else then but now thinking back it pinged. If someone could check that out I would appreciate.

Len: very conflicted. I think he might be the teammate Despo was keeping a suspicion on but never getting around to pushing. Did des ever really push Len? But Lens interaction with Thane seemed real and town. Also the quick hammer was a little odd.

Krak: I think Despo flipping mafia JOAT makes krak look more town. I wish we had some confirmation of any of his actions.

Tina: very quiet. I still don't have much of a feel for her posts yet. ?????

first off  i thought des was town. that simple. I didn't think i hinted to hally to save him. I dont trust hally is town so why would i?? tho by not saving des she looks better.  the after lynch comment is me p'd off. He did it to me again! i usually try to NEVER trust des, precisely because he did this to me a couple of times in quick succession.  and i let myself get sucked in,

Re Turin i immediately jumped to the conclusion that Dr Watson was the Doc. Given that how does a doc figure out if someones mafia? only thing i could think of is if they die when they protect mafia.

i will save time here

bodyguard

vote Tsuki

also happy to vote tina

turin i dont have an action  it is passive. i protect a certain person and no i am not saying who

len is null for me. i could vote him but MUCH prefer tina or tsuki

haven't been told but i know who the character is so yes i know their alignment i believe.

Not saying because that tells mafia who NOT to shoot.

Quoted again because lol?

Alright caught up.

So, there have been multiple claims. Let me get to them one by one.

Dice - His BG claim without naming a character is real fake. Of course, it is obvious he is hinting at Mycroft - Krak. There is nobody else he can be protecting. And, BFG just ripped apart his claim. Yeah, not buying it.

Lenlo - I had a feeling Lenlo was going to claim survivor on Day 4 itself. He was overplaying the lackadaisical town by tunneling on Csarmi and nobody else. Could be he is a survivor but knowing Len, doubt so.

Tina - Hmmm, this is the most interesting claim. First there is a Town Detective who is a role cop who can probably detect GF. I am saying probably because in the last game that Basel modded, I was a town role cop and the result for a GF view was "vanilla". We had an argument about it. He did not like to gve the result as GF because a role cop was not supposed to detect alignment. While I thought a role cop should complement a cop. Maybe Basel changed his view in this game. But, in any case, having a redundant role - a detective and a FBI agent sounds too much. Not buying this either.

Tsuki - his softclaim of motivator or something could be true. Of all the claims, this is the one that sounds genuine.

I am quite sure that the scum is in the first three. Am having my vote on Dice since he is clearly lying.

Len - my question to you still stand.  Are you playing to help town win?  Because you're outted at this point and with your vote on CS it's looking like you're trying to win with scum.

Quoted for emphasis.

What's your opinion on Csarmi's vote yesterday?

Actually same question to anyone that has Csarmi as a mafia suspect?

I need to take a look at the other players (including Dice) later but I really think we should lynch Lenlo. I have been told that he is a godfather and Krak blocked him the night that we didn´t get a kill. 

I say the other things are currently secondary. Tina has a view on Len as GF. He has claimed something else. No one really seems to be saying that Tina is lying about the claim but there are a lot of people just accepting that Len is a survivor which implies Tina is lying(or redirected but there is no evidence to support that as yet) I think this is the best move for town today. 

unvote

Vote: Lenlo

@ BFG, I don't believe that the twilight phase guarantees Hallia has any more pardons left. To do so would be mod confirming one way or the other.I think that he just has to have a bit of twilight everyday regardless. 

Archived