DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

@Hally: please give a clear and final answer on this as the game depends on it:

1) how many shots do you have?

2) are you allowed to save yourself?

You might gave had a reason to lie about either. But not anymore, if you have at least two shots and able to srlf-save, we can break this game wide open.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dice looks better because Krak looks town and would IMO be worthy of having a BG. So his claim makes sense. 

Len was not surely going down without the view from Tina. My vote had much to do with testing Tina and her claim. Hallia stated that her vote was because of the view. There were people saying that It was a good idea to lynch Len as a survivor which would be bad reasoning at this point in the game. dice was a viable counter at the time so yes there was no certain about it. tina could well be lying and bussed Lenlo but I find that less likely than you and Hallia by a wide margin.

And gotta go for a while. Glad you are trying to the end. 

@Turin - I'm sure she has another shot because she indicated that she does and I believe her claim.

Yeah. that makes sense. You are sure because you believe her claim. Which version of it? Initial claim was 1x. You say that a 2x mafia governor would be OP. I would say that with all the town power seen so far and the amount of mafia power seen so far that a TOWN 2x governor would be extremely OP. I mean mafia has to achieve mislynches in order to win. If two of them can be nullified then how do the numbers work out?

It could literally take 10 days for mafia to have any chance to win. With 3 investigators I find that unlikely in the extreme.

This post reeks to the Moon. The reasoning that makes no sense and the "poor Mafia not standing a chance". Sounds like he only considered it from scum POV.

Really tinfoiling on Turin now. Mostly I can see where he's coming from but there are these pings.

Aha I remembered wrong. Its the "Turin did you put them up" ridiculous nonsense that Len came with first. Read to me strongly that he thinks both town tho (we know now that he knew that in fact).

Leaning strongly towards testing Hally now. If she is scum governor, game is over (3+1 with a get-out-of-jail free card is more than enough).

If she is town she self-saves and proven town andwe can move on.

Aha I remembered wrong. Its the "Turin did you put them up" ridiculous nonsense that Len came with first. Read to me strongly that he thinks both town tho (we know now that he knew that in fact).

Also this might just clear Turin.

What's your basis on locking Pral as town?

I am Mary Morstan, Mason with Turin.

Regarding Turin's theory, I kind of disagree with him. I still believe Dice is scum. But, we are in a decent position to see if there is a deep scum.

That said, if we are indeed going to lynch someone, it should be Csarmi and not Hallia. because, if Csarmi is town then Hallia is also town (scum governor wont save a townie). If Csarmi ends up scum, all power to us.

I must re-read before I can vote. I have only read the last pages very quick. Unfortunately that will have to wait until tomorrow. 

Did Hally ever answer my questions? I don´t think so.

Turin, I guess you can confirm being Mason with Pral?

That's great to hear.

I don't think you're right tho. Scum governor might just save a town miller for wifom (even if it's not smart at all). So you could wifom yourself on her even longer.

If she gets lynched however and saves herself (=she's town) Turin's theory is out the window.

In any case we seem to have this in the bag. We can afford 1.5 mislynches right now. If it's Dice+Tina you can still mislynch us both (Hally and me too) and we still win. Provided that Tsuki read is a sure thing.

... and provided it's not a huge gambit and Pray+Turin be a scum pair but that's way too unlikely. And they look town too.

So let's see the possible scenarios.

1) Hally lying. Then she's the last scum (cause 5 scum with a governor is just too much). That would be

Mafia: Godfather, Governor, JOAT, Symp

vs

Town: Cop, Detective, JOAT, Masons (doc), Masons, 1xMotivator, 2xOracle, Vanilla, Miller, Bodyguard, Godfather FBI Agent, Gladiator

2) Hally telling the truth and it's Tina+Dice

Mafia: Godfather, JOAT, Symp, ?, ? (bodyguard for godfather maybe)

Town: Cop, Detective, JOAT, Masons (doc), Masons, 1xMotivator, 2xOraccle, Vanilla, Miller, Gladiator, 2xGovernor (maybe more shots)

[sounds more plausible to me]

3) Hally telling the truth and it's Turin+Pral (very unlikely based on play)

Mafia: Godfather, JOAT, Symp, ?, ?

Town: Cop, Detective, JOAT, 1xMotivator, 2xOraccle, Vanilla, Miller, Gladiator, 2xGovernor (maybe more shots), Bodyguard, Godfather FBI finder

or Turin+Pral the last scum (the first one much, much more likely).

As long as Turin+Pray are town, we can't lose this (Chak is 100% sure town there and in that case Tsuki is almost surely town too, cause who the hell would use a motivator on a town PR). 4 out of 8 confirmed town is enough in this scenario because of the governor situation.

I do believe I'm quite confirmed too, but proceed as you feel fit.

I'm kind of partial to the Hally confirm try cause that might end the game right there if Turin is right about her and that'd be fun. But I suppose lynching me, then Hally, then Dice, then Tina is just as effective (in worst case it's 6-2, 4-2, 3-2, 2-1).

That's great to hear.

I don't think you're right tho. Scum governor might just save a town miller for wifom (even if it's not smart at all). So you could wifom yourself on her even longer.

If she gets lynched however and saves herself (=she's town) Turin's theory is out the window.

In any case we seem to have this in the bag. We can afford 1.5 mislynches right now. If it's Dice+Tina you can still mislynch us both (Hally and me too) and we still win. Provided that Tsuki read is a sure thing.

... and provided it's not a huge gambit and Pray+Turin be a scum pair but that's way too unlikely. And they look town too.

Nope, not buying it. Why waste it on wifom when you can win it by saving herself or a scummate? Saving a scummate is one extra day for mafia to play, one extra NK.

Archived