DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sherlock Holmes Role Madness Mafia Town wins

Basel Gill

I went back to check my old notes and I see that my thoughts hasn´t changed much. I guess that is because we never got a lynch yesterday. It´s easier to evaluate my thoughts when getting confirmed alignments.

People that I feel strongly about:

Tina - town

BFG - I don´t agree with her reads but the way she cc´d Thane on D1 still makes me think she is town.

Turin - I have had a town feeling about him all game. Town

Tsuki - I didn´t like him at all in the beginning but after he compared all the lists I changed my mind. He is going after people that I´m suspicious of as well. Town.

Krak - Mafia. I don´t understand why he seems to be forgotten. Or I don´t see the reason why he would be town. Reminding everyone again about Chae´s play: defending Thane, making that weird list, claimed a strong pr but selfvoting (a role that Thane listed as a mafia role) and Thane defended her.

Lenlo - Mafia. Some of the resons: The exchange with Ithi when he threathened to FOS her if she said that he overreacted (looks like he knew she was town), something about three mafia members (actually that is something that I found in my notes and I don´t remember what if means but I´m writing it down anyway) and his tunelling on Csarmi. Turin and Tsuki is also tunelling Csarmi in a way but they still comment others as well.

People that I don´t have much oppinions on (people that I should read more about) and thus is null:

Pral - I don´t know about NotBob´s hint/not hint. I´m on the fence because 1) it actually looks like he is giving a clear signal of Pral but 2) by stating it so clear wouldn´t it be a signal to mafia as well? Why would he? Why not say that he found mafia or be quiet about it until the next day? I need to think about this more. Other than this I don´t remember much about Pral at all.

Des - his Turin vote was strange but now he unvoted him. That is the only thing that has stood out to me. I can´t remember much about his play at all.

Dice - he has gone after me in a strange way but that is the only thing that has stood out to me. I never understood the case on X from day one.

And now to Csarmi and Hally:

My read on Hally changed during the game. My meta read on her says that she wouldn´t claim like that if she was mafia but she hasn´t showed any signs of scumhunting. Her votes on Tsuki from yesterday was weird. She voted him, realised that she had misunderstood him, unvoted him but followed Csarmi when he voted Tsuki. Today she has just parked her vote there again. I think it was a bad decision to save Csarmi. Well, good for them if both are mafia.

Csarmi: It´s the same with him. I believed his claim at first but he hasn´t played good at all and I really don´t understand why he would selfvote but then fight for his life again if town. Turin has had some good points against him. The one thing that is troubling me is that Lenlo is tunelling so on Csarmi since I have Lenlo as mafia.

Vote Csarmi

I think it´s a good chance that he is mafia but getting his alignment would help even if he is town. His flip will help with my read on at least Hally and Lenlo. If Csarmi is mafia then I think the case for Hally gets stronger and Lenlo´s gets weaker. The opposite if Csarmi is town.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read the whole exchange from then on ...

Also now some Dice. Hmm.

Me too but I'd still rather lynch Len or Tina. There's no way they aren't Mafia.

Pray I'm unsure of. You guys sure that's not a signal?

Not sure about Len. But I can add Dice there instead. Anyway, Tina and Des are lock scum. That last Tina post is just a rehash of everything I am saying about her - playing safe, going against the "popular" targets and the cliched "getting his alignment would help even if he is town" line.

As to the second sentence, what do you think I will say? It definitely was not.

So im in your scum pile along with Tina who I started voting yesterday and still have even more so after her recent posts as mafia? Any actual reason? and Des is mafia because.....???

Rags spew (I left Ithi out since she was mainly only active on D1, if I'm not mistaken she replaced out before really saying much D2 at all):

Well, I'm trying to read through people but it's a pain until someone reminds me how to solo search for a person's posts. Did a search of everything involving Lenlo which is giving me a bit of a feel for things so far even though it involves a lot of other people's posts.

Such as Chae voting Len for no discernible reason and evidently trying to get people away from Thane. Thane being loltastic. Early townie lean on Lenlo. And Des is pregnant.

Just finished Lenlo. Townie lean, Thane and Chae have been his top two pretty consistently, seems to be trying to solve the game. I did notice the fence sitting, but it came across as a townie who trusts his reads more than a scum acting like they are just so distraught.

Working on Chaelca right now as both you and Len have named her as top scum suspect.

So Mynd did the gladiator? That...is hilarious.

On Hallia...was she pushed into claiming that or was it out of nowhere? And how did she act once she claimed?

Why notbob?

The fact that his first two posts in the game he reiterates a town lean on Lenlo could be a hint of a Lenlo viewing... another explanation tho could be that he focused on Lenlo first for the reasons he gave- that Chae voting Lenlo for no reason looked weird and stuff.

Got through Turin. Townie lean, but I just have this bad juju feel. Dunno how to put my finger on it.

The wording of this seemed a bit odd to me, could have been a hint left behind... plus I also could see Ithi viewing Turin N1 since D1 she was still wary of him and I can see her wanting to make sure on her bonded

So for the N1 viewing I see it being either Turin or Lenlo

What about your "results" Rags?

Absolutely no reason for me to give out anything right now.

This was during D3, Rags never seemed to leave any hints before this and this post seems to support that, that he hadn't hinted at it yet

Back and doing a bit more reading. I'm really skeptical of some of the people on Tina. Looking through Csarmi, Chrak and Pray again

This is the first time he's brought up Pray as a scumread, never mentioned him before this

Both. Skeptical of Csarmi's claim, Krak considering how Chae acted, and Pray defended Csarmi's 'work' and said she thinks Chrak is town. As for the train itself, I think it is trying to take advantage of Tina (supposedly) simply not being able to be as active.

This reasoning could have been the justification for the Pray read...

[v]Prayala[/v]

Believes Csarmi with little questioning that I saw.

Some of her read changes are all over the place with odd reasoning imo. Goes from Hallia is scum to town to Thane prolly expected Hallia to save him, Chae as mafia to believing Krak cause he claimed to be RBed.

Thane as town.

Reason to vote mynd is expended gladiator.

Weird comments about how Len should have named 4 scum.

All over Tina because this hasn't been a town Tina but gives no explanation.

Here he votes Pray and gives a little case on him

Next post is SUPER significant tho imo

[v]Prayala[/v]

How is this vote Pro-Town this close to DL? Do you believe you can get him lynched?

Not necessarily, prolly won't keep my vote there the whole time as CS or Chrak are the two viable options imo. I did want to get it on the record though.

So Tsuki challenges Rags on the Pray vote, not too long before deadline, and with the last bit I feel Rags was trying to hit us over the head with making it clear it was a hint- I am TOTALLY sold on Rags viewing Pray as scum N2 now

[v]Pray[/v]

Incidentally, this fits moar with my new view of the thread- Csarmi now seems to be town to me, so Tsuki looked scummy for his hardcore and antagonistic push against Csarmi. Add to that that he defends Pray out of nowhere, and I can def see a Pray/Tsuki scum pairing. Also add to that that my strongest town read in the game, BFG, put out a pretty good case on Tsuki being scum

As for the last slot... well I wanna view Thane spew myself (not right now, need to try and scramble to get caught up in other games in the less than 15 mins I have left), but Csarmi may have been right about Thane spewing Tina as his scummate with his "random" choosing of her. She also seemed a bit opportunistic in questioning my Turin vote, but eh that could be OMGUS. Still wary of Hallia too, even with a Csarmi town read, as I don't think using it on a teammate would have worked as well (what if there's someone saving a 1X Vig shot for when they REALLY know who scum might be?) once it was so out in the open

Regardless, I think we should lynch Pray and Tsuki now, they're easily my top two candidates for scum.

Des this post just got you into my town list. I can see what you are saying in regards to rags, and his late thing about Pray stood out to me too. I was gonna pressure him about it today. Your thinking is speculative, it has to be cause you aint rags, but it is logical and possible.

I have had Csarmi Town since his claim. It was open and immeadiate and in the best interests of town.

I dont believe Hallia but i seem to be the only one. and no i can come out of the tunnel as you will see in a mo.

Len just hasn't given anything really. Hes null for me. seems to barely be here.

I have already voted Tina once and while that was for pressure, i have already said i didn't like her responses.

Between this post of your and Prays post i quoted above i am now quite happy to vote him.

I already banged heads with Tsuki once. His constant hassling for Csarmi has me feeling bad about him but he would be a mafia lean atm. Im not totally confident

unvote vote Pray

I'm in a pissy mood so prob shouldn't even be posting this but w/e

Turin, at the very least if you're town you're WRONG about me. I think I've done a very good job of broadcasting my towniness throughout this game. I've looked to #solve, have considered new info and let my reads adapt to that, and have done as much #work as anyone to help catch scum.

I REALLY don't like you acting like we should all just trust you on this even tho you're being cryptic as hell when town needs ALL THE INFO IT CAN GET, but screw it. We have multiple scum to catch, not just one.

[unvote]

[v]Tina[/v]

Despo follows me to my third target ... Getting ridic.

Tons of stuff going on but chooses not to comment on them.

Yesterday was the most funny in that manner. I called Len out on that and he said there was nothing else to talk about. With at least three hot topics on that very same PAGE.

Yes, I noticed this as well. Lenlo has tunnelled on you and not commented on much else.

[v] Lenlo [/v]

Now Tina follows me to Len.

2-2-2-2 again.

[unvote]

[v]Des[/v]

BFG for fifth and really game over.

Turin how could you have named BFG (or even me BTW) as scum candidate after this? This is what BFG referred to BTW later.

Tell me how my 3rd vote on Despo makes sense from scum POV.

I will have to evaluate all my reads. I don't like that Hallia refuse to answer my questions. Krak is probably town since Des was mafia.

The only one I'm sure about is Lenlo.

[v] Lenlo [/v]

I push Len. Krak votes. Tina follows up and says she's sure. Actually sounds more legit than I remember.

I must admit that I haven´t read back as I promised. We actually have gotten summer so we have been to the ocean today. 

I´m not interested in lynching Turin, and thus I´m not interested in lynching Pral either. 

Krak is safe too. 

That leaves Dice, Hally, Tsuki and Csarmi.

Turin, could you confirm Tsuki?

Right now I could vote Hallia. She still hasn´t answered my questions. She doesn´t comment on anything. She says that we can lynch her and follow her reads but I don´t know what the reads are. 

[V] Dice [/v]

I was suspicious of X day 1. Dice has been less suspect overall but he did fish for how I had Pralaya town . Also the two posts around Despo lynch are pinging. And he didn't want to vote him. And the reaction to getting any heat from me and then tsuki leads me to believe this is where to start today.

I am off to drive now. I guess I am celebratingnmy independence from having holidays off.

Krak cases Len. Turin votes Dice (logical continuation on where he's at).

Despo knew he was going down as soon as I voted him and mine and Pral's cases were convincing. He worked hard to paint Pral as the lynch of the day. When I stopped and then voted him I think he saw the writing on the wall. Bus votes should be early votes. (note: you didn't say that you agreed with the case and still tried to paint both Pral and I as "deep wolves" even since that point. So how does your third vote clear you?) Krak was already committed to switching to Despo so if you hadn't tilted the train then He would have. I can tell you this. there was NO WAY that I wasn't going to get Despo lynched that day so I am not handing out town points for anyone that voted to consolidate. Despo was obvmaf and even he knew it. I bet when the QT gets released there is a "bus me NOW" post from him in there.

Let's just vote Hallia today. it will be over soon. She still hasn't given her reads that will be verified with her town flip. She also hasn't answered Tina about why she vote hopped around that day. I also find her  no reason given vote that she felt she "had to get in" even tho there was no rush to deadline exceptionally bad. 

Why I´m sure about Lenlo:

I´m a Special FBI Agent. I can search for godfathers. Last night I viewed Lenlo and got the answer that he is a godfather.

3-2 and Tina locks it in. If she is scum, so is Dice else why the hell bus there. Also she hinted earlier.

Lynching Tina makes no sense after all. Lynching Dice (who is also much scummier) makes more sense.

And Hally really does add nothing btw.

@Turin:

1) do you believe a scum governor could have 2 shots with 3+1 scum?

2) do you believe Hally would save a townie (me) if she was scum governor?

3) do you think it's 4 or 5 mafia the more likely?

Archived