DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

You're quite right Ithi, just went back and checked. I also tried to revive Rags initially but I can't bring anyone back with a coroner's report.

X came back when you did I think Hally ... after the sacrifices?

You didn't bring him back either.

What's going on here. Maybe you should check your PM.

Also you said you would vote AJ but are not. I'm a little concerned about you - luckily today you are not my target.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It truly sucks that Cloud died, now you'll have to deal with me. I have asked Darthe to find me a replacement because I'm too sick to be able to play this game properly, but it'll take time for him to find one, cause, huuuuge game. I had to hardcore skim 15 pages to catch up now. I'm completly utterly lost on who claimed what when and who is what and the whole thing. I think someone asked if I can still talk to cloud? Yes we're both in the QT still, although there's not alot of chatter going on since I've been abscent. He linked Wombat and Dice last night. I'm really sorry guys.

I didn't know he was killed for inactivity o.O  Trying to skim and catch up.  I tried for Rags initally and couldn't.  I figured hey, another reviver would be nice.  And then I revived Amega off the faulty memory that he was the one that died with me that night.

You're quite right Ithi, just went back and checked.  I also tried to revive Rags initially but I can't bring anyone back with a coroner's report.  

It has nothing to do with coroner

In a mod decision I have decided to give Rag the final death here.  Thus you all gain his coroner.

Rag was Emma Bell, town 2x reviver.

Clearly Darthe mentioned final death.

Well, I just asked the stupid question of whether you could get a coroner's for any death, including for revived players since we got a coroner's for you.  The answer was no.

AJ is SK/Compulsive Vig?  And yet last night was another flippy floppy revival time so it seems his kill didn't go through?  AJ, care to elaborate?

X and Hallia were killed N1 and both revived D3.  X is utr and hally is only popping up when mentioned.

Amega was killed N2 in the exact same way as Dap, so likely town right now since the scene didn't seem to indicate multiple killers.

Mish has been Cloud's claimed mason partner.

Pral I just have notes about begin scumtastic overall and to me it looks like he would have been a good recruit candidate based on info from his N0 death and subsequent revival.

As for you, anything you can share about your revival?

Do share your notes about what is scummy about me? Turin also mentioned the same thing and when I pressed him, he just ignored or deflected the questions. 

Also, Turin died on the same day that I was revived. When would he have recruited me?

This post is full of subtle nudges here and there. Doesn't have any information but just feelings on alignments of different people

@ Darthe.

How do we bring people back from the Dead?

I could come back proper and we could bring Dap back too. I think AJ is the SK so Dap must be the Vig.

I have a variation of the revive ability. I don't want to go into specifics because it will be counterproductive to town.

A few things to consider:

I'm pretty sure people with coroners can't be revived anymore.

What made me certain is Darthe telling me how the altar worked. The five people brought back were selected randomly, with RTE being exempt.

Someone go find the secret please.

Hally, care to elaborate on your role and what you did with it? Specifically, what actions you took on night 0 and night 1.

Same question to Amega.

Pral, anything you can reveal?

What is scummy about you?  Well, a mostly when and how you've interacted in this game.  As I said, you'd make a prime recruit candidate given that you died N0 and there could be no info about you whatsoever.  Meaning that when you came back we would have no baseline.  Along that point is that you haven't given us anything to go on since your revival.  The only things you had to say are that it was really hard to catch up and that D0 (pages 1-19) shouldn't be used as a baseline.  Then you hammered Turin to achieve the lynch.  After the hammer you immediately ducked UTR.  So, you hammer a culter  who was going to be lynched anyways for town cred, have no baseline, and duck UTR after the hammer.  Prime recruitment material.

Do share your notes about what is scummy about me? Turin also mentioned the same thing and when I pressed him, he just ignored or deflected the questions. 

Also, Turin died on the same day that I was revived. When would he have recruited me?

This post is full of subtle nudges here and there. Doesn't have any information but just feelings on alignments of different people

Turin wasn't cult leader, therefore would not have been recruiter.  Purposeful misconstruing of facts.  Do you really think only Turin could have recruited anybody?

That is a good point. Maybe they were banking on the fact that Csarmi was also voting Des and thus getting that extra number on the vote. The town would not have voted you anyway and they knew they would not make up the numbers. Because of this I suspect that the scum may have just a couple of members alive

Here you lay trails about possible scum motivations along with how the scum team is doing when there hadn't been coroner's.  TMI or just trying to lead people around by the nose?

Hammering Turin. 

Archived