DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do we vote who we want a coroner from?  I vote Cloud.

I read it as we would get coroners on our lynches from now on. Lot of good that'll do us.

TG, what have you got for us?

I got nothing.  Which is why I posted I had bad luck earlier (last page). 

I read Darthe's scene as the old man would give us a coroner's for any player and that action was indy from the lynch.  Hmm...

Seriously I've been skimming badly. I know AJ claimed Vig but made some stupid statememnts about his kills... and also some stuff don't add up.

But I also know Dap's thing don't add up either. Cause what sort of compulsive vigilante would NOT kill N0.

Speaking of which. Did everyone get an action N0?

*looks at people who have active roles*

So why exactly wasn't AJ lynched last day? Apart from no one voting?

Because everyone was too busy being a smartarse.

It needs to be done today.

Tina was Town I think. Dice claimed Lazarus and that he was 3rd party who caim back as Town. Cloud was uggghhhh RAGE clever cloggs. I'm not sorry he's gone as he was very disruptive. He could have been a bad guy and caught by the wave I guess. Wombat was Town.

I'd rather get a coroner on Dap btw.

Or even Ithi.

Don't waste it on me.

I'll stop posting instead if that helps.

I am Town though.

It would be seriously imbalanced to leave an Ithi Mafia Treestumping all over a Game. I'm an excellent fibber when I need to be. Darthe would never be so cruel.

MOD

The only man giving coroner's, is that during a lynch or is that something independent from the lynch where we vote which dead player we want a coroner's for?

You vote to lynch and you independently vote to coroner.  You may only vote to coroner players who are already dead.  

I'd rather get a coroner on Dap btw.

Or even Ithi.

Don't waste it on me.

I'll stop posting instead if that helps.

I am Town though.

It would be seriously imbalanced to leave an Ithi Mafia Treestumping all over a Game. I'm an excellent fibber when I need to be. Darthe would never be so cruel.

Yea I guess you're town. But it would be so nice to be 100% sure of that. You have a lot of influence.

I think Wombat was scum cause he never gave us anything on his role. Apart from claiming to have stopped a full night of actions... which is pro-town how.

So I asked our nice mod on how to figure this game out and he said we should be reading the thread and look for interactions, gameplay patterns and reactions to events. He is smart one.

I think I'll actually have some time to do some serious read tomorrow and wednesday as I won't be working much. Could I get some assistance from you folks? Like compiling claim lits, posting theories, whatever. I'll try to do some serious #work and make sense of it all. At least you can all trust I'm town for sure.

Alright. Wombat was scum.

I think he was Town. I don't know why he didn't vote AJ though. His last posts seemed to imply he had some great trick up his sleeve that would solve the AJ problem - but then he died.

People should just do the things that need to be done in the most simple way instead of trying to be clever about things. Totally does my head in.

AJ doesn't add up. He's backtracked and misrepped all over the place trying to keep his story together.

Dap's role was not active N0 cos Leyrann never read the PM.

Lol salami weren't you skimming before you died?

I've been skimming. Then I read up. Then I followed quite closely but game went very fast and I pulled an 80 hour work-week. Then I was deadened. Then I came back.

Alright. Wombat was scum.

I think he was Town. I don't know why he didn't vote AJ though. His last posts seemed to imply he had some great trick up his sleeve that would solve the AJ problem - but then he died.

People should just do the things that need to be done in the most simple way instead of trying to be clever about things. Totally does my head in.

AJ doesn't add up. He's backtracked and misrepped all over the place trying to keep his story together.

Dap's role was not active N0 cos Leyrann never read the PM.

So? Darthe could easily roll the dice and kill someone randomly without Ley reading anything.

I'll be sure to look into AJ. No, I don't think he's town... at all.

Archived