A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"have no baseline, and duck UTR"

What, and what?

Ithi replied for me, but I meant that normally you get a feel for a person's posts.  That is your baseline.  If they are recruited the tone may change, so you can measure the new tone vs. the old tone to try and figure out recruitment.  In Pral's case we don't have that at all, meaning he would be a prime recruitment.

UTR is under the radar.  In Pral's case not only do we not have the baseline, but he immediately disappeared for a while after hammering Turin.  Turin was the obv lynch and Pral hammered then defended himself about it even when Turin flipped cult.  After that Pral disappeared/went under the radar making it even harder to gauge anything about him.

oh i see how it is. ;(

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

In lieu of Wombat you're going to have to do.

I'm trying to figure out the secret Darthe is supposedly telling us.  The only other thing that fits the bill is the fact that it costs us to bring people back to life.  We need to figure it out.  That is why I want you all to try to sacrifice me to bring Ithi back.

Darthe said two things.  He said we missed a secret in his posts between now and the last scene.  He also implied he PM'd somebody a link that they didn't bother to click on.  

We should be sharing our info about what Darthe has said to each of us to try and figure some of this out.

I haven't talked much to Darthe.

I submitted this Phoenix role to him (originally I'd have myself revived in 2 phases, that is, 1 game day after dying).

When the game started I was told that I will be reborn after dying as an innocent child, with two days delay. He also told me that only his initial wording would support my role. I was also told my alignment and my win condition.

I asked him if I got a coroner and all and I was told that I did and that'd be the reason I'd be considered as an IC.

Then we kept getting no coroners so I asked him if I was special in that regard and I was told maybe I am. Then I asked straight out (night 2, I believe) whether I'd get a coroner if I was night-killed normally and I got a straight answer (I would).

I was also told that Tess would count as one for the sacrifice submitting.

When I died and there were the revivals, I asked him about how the revival were decided and I was told it was random except for RTE.

Tried to fish about what the Five Wards Sequential meant but he didn't say anything.

After I revived, I managed to learn that it's all sensible if I work through the game and that I should pick up patterns in people's play and how they recat to main events (apparently there were some special events happening night 3/5/6). And just play normally.

I think he's having a lot of fun.

EVERYBODY, CLICK THE COUNTDOWN LINKS FOR SECRET HINTS FROM DARTHE

From D4, here is the countdown link: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140322T04&p0=3659&msg=People+give+no+coroner+on+first+death+unless+specifically+stated+otherwise+in+their+role+PM

And here is what is says:

People give no coroner on first death unless specifically stated otherwise in their role PM

EVERYBODY, CLICK THE COUNTDOWN LINKS FOR SECRET HINTS FROM DARTHE

From D4, here is the countdown link: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140322T04&p0=3659&msg=People+give+no+coroner+on+first+death+unless+specifically+stated+otherwise+in+their+role+PM

And here is what is says:

People give no coroner on first death unless specifically stated otherwise in their role PM

Very nice find. I suspected this was the case but having it sőelled out is great.

So how many hints have we found so far?

Can you make a list?

Archived