The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hally ISO:

• Some spamming/buddying
  • Creates claim list
  • Comments on Des/RTE back and forth (Des normal), RTe got the game going, Cloud reacted wrong to the prodding (votes Cloud)
  • votes Amega on reading his stuff wrong (and doesn't seem to get it and/or take the effort to correct her mistake after several prods)
  • finishes day 1 by voting Dice cause "Better to get one we're sure about than a potential townsfolk.  Keeping my eye on you though Amega. "
  • dies on N1 (along with X and Ithi)
  • comes back D4
  • march 19th - catch up time (never does)
  • march 22nd - really didn't follow, too many posts
  • march 24th (today) - claims reviver and that she used her shot on Amega (this adds up with Amega's claims, I think)
  • Clarifies that she chose Amega cause he dies the same time as she did (not true, worse, he was her top scum read before dying... over a misunderstanding btw). Was scare to do Ithi, Ithi likes to talk (?)
  • march 25th - home from work, daunting to read, like Cloud's Coroner (remembers Cloud claiming twinship to Mish), wanna go with Ithi on AJ, also tried to revive Rags but noone with coroner possible (on questioning she explains she didn't know why Rags was killed)
  • comes today and votes AJD (Coroners Cloud)

Can someone get a tone read on her posts? She has very few.

Story adds up.

Seems to be completely confused, I'd even say too confused - like she never grabbed hold of this game. But the explanation on holding shots and why Amega doesn't make sense (most of her actions make no sense either).

Change of play: seemed consistent (if this can be called such thing)

Coroner stuff:

We really, really do need a scum (or cult) flip for more analysis.

Also we really do need the right people revived (three players claim reviver, I doubt all are anti-town and lying).

I'd like to know who you guys find most likely to have been scum/town. Both coroner voting and reviving needs that input. Make a list if that's how you wish to do it.

7. Turin - Moghedion, Third Party Cult Jester Killed Day 3Revived Night 3, Lynched Day 4

hmm

@Darthe - is there a difference between killed and lynched? I think there is!

Also my guess is Cult Jester recruits on being lynched and Pray's play is pretty much consistent with being turned to cult on that lynch. Or is it not?

Now I wonder how we can take him out.

Also, no, cult wouldn't have died as people can be revived. As you may see.

Then try to think about the timeline of events.

I was revived and Turin got revealed as cult the same day. Then, how can I and Turin be in the same team? If  I was leader, when would I have recruited Turin? Otherwise, when would they have recruited me?

If you were cult leader, you could have recruited Turin on N0.

Cult, could have recruited you on N0 (coming before the NK - would be uncommon to sequence events like this, but certainly normal). Heck, even the kill on you could have been the recruit itself (CL kills and the target comes back to life as Cultist). In that case Turin's flip don't make sense tho (cause he wasn't really killed by a cultist).

I shot Dice, like I said.

I have already claimed lol

John Marston - Town Vig. I am not compulsive, I have limited shots. I have shot at Wombat on N2 when I was jailed, Dice on N4 when Wombat blocked everyone, and Dice again on N5. That time it actually worked.

Seeing as how multiple people continue to die, I think whatever type of faction we are against (3rd party or Cult, whatever) has an odd Night killing ability.

N1 had 3 kills, Dap only claimed 1 of them. I am not responsible for the other 2. N5 had 4 kills, I am responsible for only one of those; two if Cloud was telling the truth about linking Dice and Womby (which I think Mish confirmed?)

Because I totally bought Dice's claim?? Like 100%.

I was eliminating a WIFOMy target, which is a good thing for Vigs to do.

Also didn't feel like Womby was playing a very pro-Town game. Most of his stuff from D2(?) onward was all verse.

Someone definitely has an odd-night killing ability.

But something is off here.

N0 - Pray is shot

N1 - Hally, X and Ithi is shot (Dap claims compulsive Vig and the Ithi kill - a compulsive Vig WOULD have to shoot on N0 btw... cause N0 was normal night (that's what Darthe said anyway). Obviously he couldn't tell me if there was something that would prevent him from shooting that night).

N2 - two kills, Dap and Amega, Amega claims he bombed Dap (or smth along those lines), Dap did claim the kill.

N3 - special night

N4 - Wombat apparently nullified all actions (this might just be true seeing nothing happened)

N5 - Dice, Wombat (kill and linking claimed by Aj/Cloud) + Tina + Cloud killed

Speculation:

Dap was SK (his claim dpon't make sense)

Wombat was maffia. He knew about the odd-night double kill for maffia team and that's why he nullified actions on Night FOUR (and not five - and yes Wombat is smart enough to see the pattern there).

Aj might just be Vig. I don't see why not.

He has protection to alignment-reading roles (quite common for SK).

Dap's telling the truth. Dap shot N1 and N2 the way he said.

AJ shot Pral on N0. Can we find his other shots? One or two shots from N1 could be his. Two shots from N5 are definitely his. Unfortunately, we do have someone ELSE who mad two shots on N5. Someone not town-aligned, or it'd have been called.

Who or why?

Amega looks alright before dying. To me, anyway. Why would a vig shoot him is beyond me.

Risen from death.

Some complaining. Claims the twilight stuff, the bombing, the possible turning (of his target) and his revival ability. Adds nothing of value whatsoever. Apart from telling his claims and voting Cloud as coroner.

if people visit me and i guess who it is they die. Didnt actually figure i would die but i knew dap was SK so thought why not protect me self. Also their is a 25% chance they switch alignment on rebirth with mine which is town. So if dap wasnt town aligned hopefully he was when brought back.. i think he is dead again.

You knew Dap was SK how?

Archived