DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Also, all that stuff last night about not trusting Mish as CS was mostly WIFOM to keep them alive. 

I trust X least.  Because why is his slot still alive when town slots (like Rags) got modkilled?  I'm gaming the mod, taunting happy fun ball, all of that, but it makes me think that slot is naughty.

He is alive because he had to go out of the country for a family emergency and I don't hold that against him.  Still waiting on a response but I may have a replacement for him.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darthe, if you have got an replacement, prioritize X over me. With Cloud helping me out I should be able to limp along, hopefully. And I'm slightly better this week than I was last week.

I don't trust anyone but myself right now.

Csarmi, are you unrecruitable?

TG, I'd still like a full list of actions.

Also, all that stuff last night about not trusting Mish as CS was mostly WIFOM to keep them alive. 

I trust X least.  Because why is his slot still alive when town slots (like Rags) got modkilled?  I'm gaming the mod, taunting happy fun ball, all of that, but it makes me think that slot is naughty.

He is alive because he had to go out of the country for a family emergency and I don't hold that against him.  Still waiting on a response but I may have a replacement for him.

I trust the Word of the mod.

Darthe, if you have got an replacement, prioritize X over me. With Cloud helping me out I should be able to limp along, hopefully. And I'm slightly better this week than I was last week.

I don't get actions.  I get abilities from people who have been lynched.  But only if they are active abilities.  And I have to use them.  Last night was the first time I actually got to do something.

If you lynch X I guess you save the bother of finding a replacement lol.

And you'd at least have some viable posts and interactions to use for votings.

But with the number of deaths at night ... which are RIDICULOUS ... maybe a list of all players in order of who you trust.

You could always put a holding vote on someone and see what happens.

The thing is - I believe CSarmi is Town. TG has been random as anything, but his 'results' have helped nail - and apparently kill - bad guys. Mish is the mason partner of a confirmed Town.

Cult is the worry - but Turin was a Cult Jester. Pral was turned cult and he hammered Turin. Getting hammered is what jesters like best :biggrin:

If it were me - I'd lynch X because we don't know who or what he is.

Unless Darthe actually lets us know who is coming back to life and it's bloody Turin again - in which case Lynch him.

There is nothing about my PM about recruiting. I can ask Darthe and he'll probably PAFO me.

##vote X

I say we either coroner Dom/Tess or Wombat. 

Álso, I almost killed amega last night because he claimed Jesús early game so I thought he could have been cult leader and the biggest reason I didn't is cuz of the lazarus flip to town.

##vote X

Álso, I almost killed amega last night because he claimed Jesús early game so I thought he could have been cult leader and the biggest reason I didn't is cuz of the lazarus flip to town.

Despo hammered Turin. If hammering Turin made Pral a cult it might have made Despo one too. Turin was Lynched twice after all. I wonder if Tommy would be changed if Despo changed.

Jesus as a Cult. lol

Here is what I don't get.  I took out Pral, but there were still a couple other kills.  CS was innocent child''ed and Mish was cleared via cloud.  Who is doing the killing then, especially if X hasn't been checking in.  I feel like we are missing something. 

##vote X

Despo hammered Turin. If hammering Turin made Pral a cult it might have made Despo one too. Turin was Lynched twice after all. I wonder if Tommy would be changed if Despo changed.

Jesus as a Cult. lol

I'm just sayin', if you're talking about recruiting/converting people...

Here is what I don't get.  I took out Pral, but there were still a couple other kills.  CS was innocent child''ed and Mish was cleared via cloud.  Who is doing the killing then, especially if X hasn't been checking in.  I feel like we are missing something. 

someone dead is killing maybe?

Well I think AJ was a bad guy so maybe for some reason he told us the truth about them all being a team in a QT. maybe they got a killer role and a team kill

but then what happened to the team kill early on in the game.

All the crazy amount of deaths happened after the sacrifices.

I dunno - I'm rambling now.

I say ask Darthe to bring the non deader back and be tout suite about it lol

We will have to wait for the revival happen anyway. And X to arrive.

I'm absolutely not voting anyone until those things get cleared up. Can't even be sure how many players are alive and what alignments? 

No way.

Archived