DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alrighty!  So I'm a drunken follower.  I follow people at night, but there's a chance that I'll fall asleep and not get to finish my action.  I also get a confirmation of sorts, if you'll be patient. :happy:

I was killed Night 1, came back Night 3.

Night 4: Followed Pralaya, visited TG

Night 5: I fell asleep like the drunk I am :(

What's your take on Mish?

I'm concerned that I answered her question about my role and you answered her question about being recruited and she didn't read the answers and kept asking the question again.  Then again, this game is ridic. 

Alrighty!  So I'm a drunken follower.  I follow people at night, but there's a chance that I'll fall asleep and not get to finish my action.  I also get a confirmation of sorts, if you'll be patient. :happy:

What did you do Night-0 and Night-1?

Also what sort of confirmation?

This uh-this game. Thish game is the best...I love all y'all.  Exchept Tglemsh.  Ish..saw him get with Pralalalaya. He'sh turned against this fine establishmen' of a town. String 'im up for the traitor he ish!

This uh-this game. Thish game is the best...I love all y'all. Exchept Tglemsh. Ish..saw him get with Pralalalaya. He'sh turned against this fine establishmen' of a town. String 'im up for the traitor he ish!

Erm.

Weird post is weird.

X marks the spot. Lynch Hallia.

ROFL.  You have a roll that just happened to visit, in a 24 player game, only two people who are a) Ithi who's role is revealed and b) me who is the only other person besides yourself who hadn't been coroner cleared. 

And somehow, X, who was out of country, was still actively using the role on N4 and N5 when he wasn't even on DM?  Really?  And you can't even say who was targeted N5, just that you fell asleep?  Crap claim is crap.

This uh-this game. Thish game is the best...I love all y'all.  Exchept Tglemsh.  Ish..saw him get with Pralalalaya. He'sh turned against this fine establishmen' of a town. String 'im up for the traitor he ish!

I thought we had something special Darthe.  Me and you.  Together. 

But seriously, X was disappeared and Hallia suddenly fills in.  Then a power gets used to have to mod say this?  Who would use this power?  Mish and CS are a no because their role is clear.  So who else has a power that was waiting to be used....yeah.

##vote Hallia

Game solved. 

giphy.gif

Darthe, does this sentence have a bearing on the game or you just having fun? Cause I'm not laughing.

However, if you're attempting to use that to confirm Hallys statements as true or false you should beware.  I would not give an answer that solved the game for you =p

Read these two together, CS.

Archived