DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked Darthe if there was mafia in this game and he pafo'd me...

If there was never any scum and everyone just had powers to kill everyone else until they all died this would be the greatest game ever.

Would be. But I had no such power.

I asked Darthe if there was mafia in this game and he pafo'd me...

If there was never any scum and everyone just had powers to kill everyone else until they all died this would be the greatest game ever.

I run games like that in the BT. We've done 3 so far. Everyone gets to kill or protect and everyone but 1 dies. I can probably find a link somewhere. I usually run them fast with 24 hour day and nights and everyone is allowed to communicate however they like and make their own factions ... and then betray them to win lol.

I think their win condition would be to have no Town left - and to fulfil any personal win conditions as a bonus.

Alright.

So what about this:

TG telling the truth about AJ.

So Mish is 3rd party. Has been turned now (and thus lying - she did connect two peoples). Still only two kills accounted for. Where's the 3rd.

EHHHHHHHHHHM

TGTGTGTG

What was AJ's power again?

I been a bit tired.

I had him as Town early on as he was coming in and hitting hard on the bad guys. He said he absorbed AJ and other's powers. That's how he knew Turin had no active action.

I wonder if he absorbed the jester cult hammer lol - or is that not an active thingy?

If he absorbed the AJ kill after aj lynch and Pral was killed and pral was turned cult - then that makes sense.

Who died again?

TG you probably do need to be totally and actually honest right now.

Can you confirm your actual role, what it does - what darthe called it and what if any stuff you were given on each night after the lynch? Can you list that against the people who were lynched please?

This is like the 4th time I've been claimed for this game. A new DM record.

Role role is sampler. I can't do anything active like absorb, it is only that if people are lynched and have an active power then I am forced to make use of that power. So AJ had a NK and since we lynched him I got it. It's the only one I've gotten so far.

It's actually not the role I submitted. Darthe told me I couldn't have the role I submitted because it would ruin the fun of the game for everyone else. Heh.

Well there were 3.

One by Dap on me

Two by AJ, I think.

Mish ... did you link Hally and X on night 1. I can't click back to see.

No, I've already answered this like a thousand times. I did not link Hallia and X.

If they did thenyou could be cult too ...

Yea.

In fact... why would they not recruit me? Or, for that matter, why on earthe wouldn't they have recruited the twins... or any people linked.

I don't think they'd have gotten both of us if they tried to take one of us. And LOL good luck for cult in trying to take one of us. The other one would smell it in a heartbeat.

Alright.

So what about this:

TG telling the truth about AJ.

So Mish is 3rd party. Has been turned now (and thus lying - she did connect two peoples). Still only two kills accounted for. Where's the 3rd.

EHHHHHHHHHHM

TGTGTGTG

What was AJ's power again?

Not converted. Still town. Holstered.

Also, grumpy.

This is like the 4th time I've been claimed for this game. A new DM record.

Role role is sampler. I can't do anything active like absorb, it is only that if people are lynched and have an active power then I am forced to make use of that power. So AJ had a NK and since we lynched him I got it. It's the only one I've gotten so far.

It's actually not the role I submitted. Darthe told me I couldn't have the role I submitted because it would ruin the fun of the game for everyone else. Heh.

You've been beating around the bush for a while now...

What, when, how.

Archived