DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not cleared CS, because you could have been recruited. But given that Hally is obvscum I'd believe you're not.

The point is that I couldn't have been recruited as in that case the first page post wouldn't show me as innocent child.

Why Hally over Mish or you?

I know Mish started as siblings, but she could have been recruited, ehy are you dismissing that (could have done some linking in that case too)?

As for you, your sampler role should work quite wekk for maffia I guess. And someone must have made the kills.

Hally is a big black box.

@Hally - thanks for the claim. Now could you make an analysis and tell us who the scumzors are?

Dear Darthe,

I've been dead a good while now and never got my wishes or undeaded. Please can I have my votes back - or maybe just one - so I can get HALLIAX LYNCHED

I've never seen such a high level of procrastination.

CSarmi - do you think Hally is Town?

Mish - do you think Hally is Town?

TG - do you think Hally is Town?

Because I'm damn sure I don't - when I place her next to you three. I think you guys are Town so logically she must be mafia.

Because there can only be one left or the game would be over.

4 players

If there were 2 mafia left - the Town wouldn't be able to get a majority and the game would be over.

I really don't know, from my PoV lynching TG or Mish might make sense too. I'm inclined to vote Hally for a couple of reasons (including X not playing at all, bad claims, Mish and TG having a better chance to be good guys), but I haven't decided yet.

As for coroner... I'd like to know about Ithi the most.

I really don't know, from my PoV lynching TG or Mish might make sense too. I'm inclined to vote Hally for a couple of reasons (including X not playing at all, bad claims, Mish and TG having a better chance to be good guys), but I haven't decided yet.

As for coroner... I'd like to know about Ithi the most.

I'm dead.

And if you Lynch right I think the game will be over so you won't get or need a coroner lol.

Go with your strongest thoughts. The circles will just make you dizzy.

Oh, right. I just messed up wich night was wich (I thought it was N3 TG/Pral).

Then it's like this:

N6: Holster

N5: Dice and Wombat

N4: TG and Pral

N2 we linked Turin and Wombat

N1 Csarmi and Turin

N0 TG and Amega

Alrighty!  So I'm a drunken follower.  I follow people at night, but there's a chance that I'll fall asleep and not get to finish my action.  I also get a confirmation of sorts, if you'll be patient. :happy:

I was killed Night 1, came back Night 3.

Night 4: Followed Pralaya, visited TG

Night 5: I fell asleep like the drunk I am :(

These two seem to contradict one another. Also, Hally should know whom she followed Night 5?

Oh, right. I just messed up wich night was wich (I thought it was N3 TG/Pral).

Then it's like this:

N6: Holster

N5: Dice and Wombat

N4: TG and Pral

N2 we linked Turin and Wombat

N1 Csarmi and Turin

N0 TG and Amega

Alrighty!  So I'm a drunken follower.  I follow people at night, but there's a chance that I'll fall asleep and not get to finish my action.  I also get a confirmation of sorts, if you'll be patient. :happy:

I was killed Night 1, came back Night 3.

Night 4: Followed Pralaya, visited TG

Night 5: I fell asleep like the drunk I am :(

These two seem to contradict one another. Also, Hally should know whom she followed Night 5?

Yes. If she was telling the truth she would have said she tried to follow someone and then fell asleep - but she is fibbing.

What's your take on Mish?

I'm concerned that I answered her question about my role and you answered her question about being recruited and she didn't read the answers and kept asking the question again.  Then again, this game is ridic. 

I was trying to bait Hallia by pretending to mistrust you. I do trust the both of you. I was seeing if she'd try to follow me.

Dear Darthe,

I've been dead a good while now and never got my wishes or undeaded. Please can I have my votes back - or maybe just one - so I can get HALLIAX LYNCHED

I've never seen such a high level of procrastination.

CSarmi - do you think Hally is Town?

Mish - do you think Hally is Town?

TG - do you think Hally is Town?

Because I'm damn sure I don't - when I place her next to you three. I think you guys are Town so logically she must be mafia.

Because there can only be one left or the game would be over.

4 players

If there were 2 mafia left - the Town wouldn't be able to get a majority and the game would be over.

Nope, I do not.

It's a clearcut case that Hallia is lying. She said she saw Pral visit TG... But since TG and Pral was linked, she also should have seen him visit himself.

##vote Hallia

Darthe, a VC and a deadline would be great.

Archived