DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Can you list your actions so far?

I can't, because my role is passive and happens to me, rather than me taking action.  The only two things I've found out was RTE was not town and Turin had no active actions.

How did you find out RTE wasn't town?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, so what we know is that Mish & I have no killing ability (she got the sibling & linkage, I had the Phoenix).

Hally had no killing ability. In fact, it's strange that she didn't use her revive (even stranger is that earlier, Tina didn't seem to use her cop/coroner when she got deaded).

We don't know what Amega does exactly.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/87997-the-ultimate-showdown-part-deux-day-7-analysis/?view=findpost&p=3200930

Strange enough, there was no twilight now... and no revival. And he was town so he had no reason to lie. He also said that guessing who visits him makes people die.

Pralaya had his time travel thing. I don't think he had a reason to tell us the truth about his revival ability. He may be sending people from one day/night to another? Or smth like that? I can't really see him causing multiple kills tonight.

We can only do guesswork about X.

He posted some little until march 9th. Then he been dead long. Posted some about Turin, then disappeared to emergency... and we know he did login sometimes since then, but no posts whatsoever.

Then Hally replaces him now.

@Darthe - couldn't you just modkill that slot for us? How are we supposed to have a read on it with no play? I know it's not X's fault but is it ours?

No but it got too late in the game. I anticipated him being back after a few days but things went south and I think that it got too late to have a modkill without essentially destroying the game.

Oh, right. I just messed up wich night was wich (I thought it was N3 TG/Pral).

Then it's like this:

N6: Holster
N5: Dice and Wombat
N4: TG and Pral

N2 we linked Turin and Wombat
N1 Csarmi and Turin
N0 TG and Amega

I'm quite bothered by the fact that he still seems to be dancing around his claim a little.

But I wanna hear from Hallia before I make any conclusions.

You never answered on the question if you could be recruited btw that I saw.

Darthe, if you have got an replacement, prioritize X over me. With Cloud helping me out I should be able to limp along, hopefully. And I'm slightly better this week than I was last week.

I don't trust anyone but myself right now.

Csarmi, are you unrecruitable?

TG, I'd still like a full list of actions.

There is nothing about my PM about recruiting. I can ask Darthe and he'll probably PAFO me.

Here.

This is like the 4th time I've been claimed for this game. A new DM record.

Role role is sampler. I can't do anything active like absorb, it is only that if people are lynched and have an active power then I am forced to make use of that power. So AJ had a NK and since we lynched him I got it. It's the only one I've gotten so far.

It's actually not the role I submitted. Darthe told me I couldn't have the role I submitted because it would ruin the fun of the game for everyone else. Heh.

Let me repeat.  My role is sampler.  When somebody is lynched, if they have an active power then I get to use it.  If they don't I don't get any actions.  So my first time actually getting anything was after the AJ lynch.

You've been beating around the bush for a while now...

What, when, how.

How am I beating around the bush?  I told you straight up what my role is.  Sampler.  Jesus folks, does nobody read?

Can you list your actions so far?

I can't, because my role is passive and happens to me, rather than me taking action.  The only two things I've found out was RTE was not town and Turin had no active actions.

How did you find out RTE wasn't town?

I didn't "find out."  At that point I was continuing to run with how people claimed cop for me in order draw an NK away from better roles.  As for how I figured out RTE, that was just pure scumhunting.

I'm quite bothered by the fact that he still seems to be dancing around his claim a little.

But I wanna hear from Hallia before I make any conclusions.

You never answered on the question if you could be recruited btw that I saw.

Sampler Mish.  Sampler. 

Was it intended to be a softclaim?

No, but I laughed with Darthe about how everyone thought it was.  No, it was intended to let me play this game entirely for fun, going off gut reads and doing less hardcore analysis.  Didn't expect that people would suddenly claim I was a cop or a dreamer or etc etc

Archived