A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who that is lol.

If I'm brought back to life I'll have to play properly again :sad:

I'm quite a lazy mafia player. I normally die one way or the other quite early on in a game. Being around for so long is exhausting - and having the players chop and change messes with my game holding.

this lolz is me!

and csami.. go back and read like 5 pages before i died. it was pretty obvious from the txt that dap was sk.. it pretty much hard claimed it if i recall correctly. im sorry im not around. im busy putting an engine in my car. and im literally playing in the dark right now as to whats going on and mechanics and such. ;(

AJ, if you're town by any chance... what about voting next time.

And again... half the players never voted,

Nice.

Contnuing read-up. You can all GFY.

AJ was probably scum and gave up or did not want to link to anybody. I voted but Darthe did not count my votes, not sure why.

That leaves only Amega and X. X has been missing from all games. Amega looks like he is lurking.

So, it is not that bad. 

Talking about revival, if I get an opportunity to revive, I will go with either Dom/Tess or Tina. Both are investigative roles and with cult confirmed we would want to have an alignment investigative ability like Dom/Tess had. Anybody else has any other opinion?

##vote AJ

## coroner on cloud

Your vote was formatted correctly.

With Cult involved you can't trust anyone - apart from me. I've been dead almost the whole time.

I never really understood what Des and Tommy said their Role could do. Could someone explain please?

Your vote was formatted correctly.

With Cult involved you can't trust anyone - apart from me. I've been dead almost the whole time.

I never really understood what Des and Tommy said their Role could do. Could someone explain please?

Those two sat there giggling like school girls about how freakin' awesome their role was and how it could indicate alignment.  They never quite explained it.  Probably because they were too busy being amazed at their own awesomeness and wanted to make sure that they could reveal at the right time for MAXIMUM EFFECT YO!

I dunno. Not there yet. Probably won't be... and I expect to die tonight. Sorry to let y'all down :(

WTF is this?

I mean.. I wanted to go through the 160 pages post all serious analysis and stuff but couldn't make it in the end. JUst didn't have enough time.

And I'm obvious night target with being conf town.

I mean.. I wanted to go through the 160 pages post all serious analysis and stuff but couldn't make it in the end. JUst didn't have enough time.

I'm not convinced your town anymore.  Can cult only recruit at night?  Why kill you when leaving you alive is WIFOM about possible recruitment?

I'm not convinced your town anymore.  Can cult only recruit at night?  Why kill you when leaving you alive is WIFOM about possible recruitment?

Uhm. You should have brought that wifom up before the night deadline man... pointless now.

I don't think there's an active recruiting mechanics on top of the crazy amount of kills. My current guess is that maybe Turin could recruit on being hammered. Or maybe his role is a nasty red herring to keep us guessing.

He was taken quickly.  The group had thinned, had grown tired in the fighting.  They still had enough fight for this.

Andrej has been killed.

The old man stepped forward.  He took the body and drug it to the side.  After a moment he returned with a small smile on his face.  He had a piece of wood in his hand.  Burnt on it was a single line.

Cloud - Ashley Olsen, Town Masonic Linker.

Actually.

It's not even night according to this post, as he never announced it was.

No clue, Darthe didn't post it and when Mish asked no response. 

He was taken quickly.  The group had thinned, had grown tired in the fighting.  They still had enough fight for this.

Andrej has been killed.

The old man stepped forward.  He took the body and drug it to the side.  After a moment he returned with a small smile on his face.  He had a piece of wood in his hand.  Burnt on it was a single line.

Cloud - Ashley Olsen, Town Masonic Linker.

Actually.

It's not even night according to this post, as he never announced it was.

But it is night according to thread title.  So I believe it is night.

Archived