DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, he woulda been called "Cult Leader" if he was, ya know, Cult leader.  Otherwise he would just be cult.

Can go both ways. He would have been called a "cult recruit" if was not the leader. That he was not specified as recruit, means that he was already there in the cult

Example numero dos. 

Have you played in games with Cult? I have. In those games I have only ever seen the coroner's for the cult leader given as....wait for it.....wait for it....wait for it....CULT LEADER!

I have modded a game with cult. We always used to specify"recruits" in their coroner, clearly differentiating them from leader.

There was no time for him to be recruited. Unless he was recruited on N0 (while being murdered at the same time) or recruited while dead.

He could have been recruited anytime since his revival.  Plenty of time.

I have modded a game with cult. We always used to specify"recruits" in their coroner, clearly differentiating them from leader.

Your games are different from my experience.  Link?

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/85406-advanced-vacation-mafia-day-7/?fromsearch=1

Here is the cult game I played, which specified "recruit". It is a variant of cult. So did the game I missed. There is nothing specific or straightforward in cult games, especially in a BYOR game.

That was a very special type of cult actually. I was the CL... but actually anyone could recruit. Not to mention we had a kill.

There was no time for him to be recruited. Unless he was recruited on N0 (while being murdered at the same time) or recruited while dead.

He could have been recruited anytime since his revival. Plenty of time

Except all the posts that you have quoted me as "scummy" are from the day phase I got revived. Showing that you are just making up stuff to close the loop holes in your arguments

That was a very special type of cult actually. I was the CL... but actually anyone could recruit. Not to mention we had a kill.

Exactly my point. Especially with a cult jester, do you think we are dealing with traditional type our special type this game?

Exactly my point. Especially with a cult jester, do you think we are dealing with traditional type our special type this game?

jestr cult bomb converter thingy - him want get lynched. him play sneaky bad on purpose to die. what benefit of getting lynched. jester want get lynched. cult want convert. jester cult do both.

Except all the posts that you have quoted me as "scummy" are from the day phase I got revived. Showing that you are just making up stuff to close the loop holes in your arguments

Except I only quoted 2 posts from you.  One from today and one from before you could have been recruited (assuming night recruits).  So I take your point 50/50 but call you out for saying that it was "all the posts". 

Will do tomorrow morning when I wake up. 2 AM here.

I will, in the morning after I wake up.

FUNNY HOW YOU HAVE TIME TALK MECHANICS BUT NOT TIME TO POST TWO LINES

YOU NOT WANT VOTE AJ?

WHY NOT?

YOU NOT WANT CORONER CLOUD?

WHY NOT?

YOU SOOOOOOO OBVIOUS. YOU'RE NEXT

Pral - Let me restate my case on you with timelines so you don't get it twisted.

N0 - Pral is deded.  No information at all about Pral since he was killed before even receiving his role.

N3 - Pral is revived.

D4 - Pral hammers Turin, getting some townie cred for hammering home the lynch. 

N4 until Present- Pral is a great candidate for cult recruitment.  At this time Pral also defends himself on Turin hammer and then disappears until D6. 

So Pral, you're right about the fact that 1 of the 2 posts I quoted from you is off of timeline.  My bad.  As for the rest, I'm not a fan of you trying so incredibly hard to detract from A) cult is still around and still has a leader and B) getting a coroner's. 

Archived