DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

AJ had the WORST reaction to my posting after death EVA.

He probably PMd Darthe to dob me in and get me told off lol.

He really didn't want me around.

Probably cos I'd already been looking at him.

48 hours.

Lynch AJ.

TG's magic mystery ability says I'm Town.

WHAT DO YOU DO @ TG?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ithi, what do you think about having people full claim? Do you tghink it migth be town? If yes, what order would you have them do (yes, I'm working on the assumption you're town!stump cause otherwise this would just be too hard - and cause your play looked town - very town).

@ Darthe.

How do we bring people back from the Dead?

I could come back proper and we could bring Dap back too. I think AJ is the SK so Dap must be the Vig.

Yea that's why I wouldn't be sad to see Dap's coroner. Would tell alot of AJ.

Soemthing that comes to mind from this.

Pretty sure we got the coroner AFTER a twilight period (supposedly from Tina). So that's some sort of after-night action or smth.

Do you think Tona was town? I think I do, but I wonder why she lied about that... and why she thought she couldn't be killed.

@ Darthe.

I could come back proper and we could bring Dap back too. I think AJ is the SK so Dap must be the Vig.

Might have been the town reviver's work.

Also that altar.

The other revives seems to be explained well enough by roles (my Phoenix revival... and Amega's one is familiar from some sort of Book).

@ Darthe.

Yea that's why I wouldn't be sad to see Dap's coroner. Would tell alot of AJ.

Soemthing that comes to mind from this.

Pretty sure we got the coroner AFTER a twilight period (supposedly from Tina). So that's some sort of after-night action or smth.

Do you think Tona was town? I think I do, but I wonder why she lied about that... and why she thought she couldn't be killed.

Pretty much clears Tina though as scum wouldn't want her revealing coroner's.

Meh Wombat didn't wanna lynch Dice. Why not when he was such an easy target for lynch despite being town.

Also what do you guys make of the total lack of voting last day? Okay, I understand weekend and all but it looks weird still. I mean, just very weird. Not even the maffiaz took the time to vote? Come on, this game is not THAT bad.

What happened?

@ Darthe.

People come back from death through use of roles like salamis or Rag's.  Mostly.  Every other way has some inherent cost (such as the sacrificial altar).

@ Darthe.

People come back from death through use of roles like salamis or Rag's.  Mostly.  Every other way has some inherent cost (such as the sacrificial altar).

Was there a way to avoid the altar coming to play. Or just delay it? Was it set to happen at Night 3?

@ Darthe.

Was there a way to avoid the altar coming to play. Or just delay it? Was it set to happen at Night 3?

It was set to happen when a third of the game was won Dead.  You all could have delayed it or avoided it by winning by then or another way I can't mention.

Editing: I said won because I was thinking of my second sentence.  I meant dead.

I'm not ever going to come back am I?

And I did so want my wishes.

:sad:

##Sacrifice Myself for Ithi

I wish that worked.  It would be a cool mechanic but I couldn't think of a way to make it fair.

I'm not ever going to come back am I?

And I did so want my wishes.

:sad:

##Sacrifice Myself for Ithi

I wish that worked.  It would be a cool mechanic but I couldn't think of a way to make it fair.

If only there were a Mod around who could make it work...

Here is the case for getting a coroner's on Cloud.  It tells us about Mish.  It tells us about Mish and then we have a confirmed townie.  And then we lynch AJ to get proxy info on Dap.

Here is the case for getting a coroner's on Dap.  It tells us about AJ.  In which case we may or may not have a likely scum.  And then we have to lynch AJ. But we get no further info about Mish. 

BEST SCENARIO:  Coroner on Cloud, learn about Mish, Lynch AJ, get info about Dap by AJ's lynch.

NOT BEST SCENARIO: Coroner on Dap, lynch AJ, still no info on Mish.

Archived