DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

I was hesitant about the Turin lynch because I knew he didn't have an active power which made me think he could be either the bodyguard or vt he was claiming.

Why didn't the possibility of Turin being scum cross your mind? And why do you think that Pral and Wombat have been recruited while you just think other people are scum?

In a BYOR game where pretty much every townie has something to up their power I'd figure that the scum team must ALL have powers to counteract.  Of course, that doesn't mean that they are activate-able powers compared to passive ones, but given the smaller size of scummers it made sense in my head.

Wombat being recruited because back on page 60something 70something (I forget where and don't have it in my notes that have notes) he posted some song versus that really struck me as completely off.  That hadn't been the case previously. 

Pral because after the revival he survived through and since he was n0 there is very little info on him previous to that point, prime recruitment candidate

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He missed the part about Lenlo being a JK as well.

Who was one of the largest detractors of Turin early in the game?

Me.

Who pointed out how Turin was linking Dice to other players?

Me.

Who has been on every single lynch that has proven to be a non-town player?

Me.

Seriously shaking my head at you guys right now.

He missed the part about Lenlo being a JK as well.

Who was one of the largest detractors of Turin early in the game?

Me.

Who pointed out how Turin was linking Dice to other players?

Me.

Who has been on every single lynch that has proven to be a non-town player?

Me.

Seriously shaking my head at you guys right now.

You deserve at least, like, 2 or 3 bronze stars.  Maybe iron.

But I'm glad you're on lynches of 3rd party players.  That's definitely something only town would do.  #LockClear#nosarcarsm#hashtag#

I share your pain at the Lock Clear thingy @ TG

Some kids from out of town brought it over and it seems to be contagious.

Out of towners are always strange, aren't they.  Should be locked in closets.  Locked in clear closets.  Lock...clear.....

NO!!!!

Also, give the lazarus quality of the game, I'd expect that even if we lynch all anti-town we still will not win as some revivals will take place. 

I wonder....

##vote Lenlo

this made me chuckle

@cloud  Imstill trying to play hence questioning Tina however I am pretty sure i will die tonight seeing as AJ was allowed to live. What else can I do? sit here and wait?

cause it wasnt CERTAIN ithi and i did not know how it would happen. I thought it would be a players power not a game mechanic which was why i was a little hesitant to say too much. Its also why i was annoyed at Des for saying I should not be revived.

why do you think TG made me laugh?

Im Lazarus.

Cloud you need to reset your scumdar. At least in regards to me

I know how it sounds, but it's the truth.

Seedy seeding.

cause it wasnt CERTAIN ithi and i did not know how it would happen. I thought it would be a players power not a game mechanic which was why i was a little hesitant to say too much. Its also why i was annoyed at Des for saying I should not be revived.

why do you think TG made me laugh?

Im Lazarus.

Cloud you need to reset your scumdar. At least in regards to me

Now I'm confused.  You claim lazarus but weren't sure if you would really come back to life?

Why are you telling me to reset my scumdar when both AJ and I have send in our actions? Do you expect to survive through the Night so you get to deal with me again or do you think you will be revived? In your previous post you also said that you were "pretty sure" that you would die. Hmmm.

my PM says should i come back to life. that implys that i might not

Cloud I think AJ is the SK hence the only thing i care about in regards to him is him being lynched.

You however are apparently town and have backing from another player. tho your posts lately have me questioning that

Archived