A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cloud, pick 2.

Dice and Wombat.

Really? Why on earth did you choose Wombat? 

Dice:

N0: Des - town

N1: Wombat - town

N2: RTE - cornoner, third party

N3: No action, nominated people to sacrify

N4: Mish - no result (Wombat blocked all na´s)

TG I have noticed that you have just been fluffing around recently. Today you voted for Hallia because she hasn't been around and yesterday you felt hessitant in going for a Turin or Dice lynch. What are your thoughts about the rest of the player pool?

TG I have noticed that you have just been fluffing around recently. Today you voted for Hallia because she hasn't been around and yesterday you felt hessitant in going for a Turin or Dice lynch. What are your thoughts about the rest of the player pool?

I was hesitant about the Turin lynch because I knew he didn't have an active power which made me think he could be either the bodyguard or vt he was claiming. 

Yup, I've been very fluffy, but since you asked so nicely...

I have expectation that there has

Cloud + Mish: Very slight town lean.  Post tone is analytic but not overly so.  Mish has basically disappeared and Cloud is running the team in thread. 

Tina: Town lean, tone indicates a bit o' WiM but mostly associated with using her power not with actually solving the game through interaction

AJ: Scummer. 

Hally: Scummer.  Obviously reading along and pops in when called out due to guilty conscious

Pral: probably recruited by now

Dice: Not overtly anti town to me.  Seems more like a survivor wincon than anything so lots of straddling and general uselessness

X: ?

WWWWWWWWWWwombat: Recruited and should be lynched

And Leno is dead...

I know. But he may get all lazarus-ee on us.  I'm just checking to see if there is a game mechanic.

Ok thanks.

This is the second time that you have voted during the night. Are you doing this on purpose?

Yup.  Trying to figure out game mechanic with dead but not fully dead people.

I don't even think TG is reading the thread anymore.

And since I apparently missed your question earlier @Ithi - No, I'm not too sure about Pral anymore. Crunching numbers alone makes him more likely to be town. My theory that he was mafia was based pretty much solely on the scene Darthe wrote. He has since told us not to rely too heavily on those for information and I think it's apparent we aren't dealing with your standard mafia team at this point.

I don't even think TG is reading the thread anymore.

And since I apparently missed your question earlier @Ithi - No, I'm not too sure about Pral anymore. Crunching numbers alone makes him more likely to be town. My theory that he was mafia was based pretty much solely on the scene Darthe wrote. He has since told us not to rely too heavily on those for information and I think it's apparent we aren't dealing with your standard mafia team at this point.

My notes have notes.  Note #1.  Ithi looks town.

I was hesitant about the Turin lynch because I knew he didn't have an active power which made me think he could be either the bodyguard or vt he was claiming.

Why didn't the possibility of Turin being scum cross your mind? And why do you think that Pral and Wombat have been recruited while you just think other people are scum?

Archived