DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

actually ive just been rereading my original post and the only typo is i left out a comma after the word would.

Cloud what do you think is fake? let me guess...the bit at the beginning where im RPing a little?  because the rest is absolutely true. I think ALL of that re turin and those ARE the people alive. So wheres the fake?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ure going to lynch me cause of a 2 word typo?  thats weak ithi.

I am town now. its that simple. 

so if you arnt treestump any longer, that means ure alignment may have changed again then i guess

I thought it was pretty clear that Ithi was joking when she said that she isn't a treestump anymore. You not trying to see the humor behind her post and instead just noticing an opportunity to put suspicion on her is the nail on your coffin.

actually ive just been rereading my original post and the only typo is i left out a comma after the word would.

Cloud what do you think is fake? let me guess...the bit at the beginning where im RPing a little?  because the rest is absolutely true. I think ALL of that re turin and those ARE the people alive. So wheres the fake?

The bit where you are RPing. The bit how you seem so sure that Turin is mafia. The bit where you dont talk about anyone else you are suspicious of or think is town. The bit where you are trying to be helpful by posting an updated list of the OP which doesn't achieve anything. The bit that you are just listing the remaining players that are alive without saying anything about them. The bit where you ask Ithi if she still is a treestump despite that we haven't received any info that anything has happened to her.

tell me cloud has anything major just happened in this game? Would changes be a good reason to ask ithi a question or 2? With the changes that happened wouldn't it be unwise to just assume she is being humorous when maybe she is serious? And i didnt put any suspicion on her, i simply made a statement and a statement that she may confirm or deny.

I was sure of Turin being mafia before i was lynched. I even voted for him like 7 times in my pm out of frustration. So what did i do when i got back in? Went for my top pick for mafia.

I didn't say anything about the others cause im unsure on them. I am willing to believe you and mish but only because of mish and your current antics are still making me start to lean mafia on you.  I need to read up on AJ. I think Tina is town. I never got the xthrax lynch in the first place but dont really remember much of him actually. So did you want me to give you incomplete thoughts?

The RPing was for FUN   you know what fun is right?  plus ive been hanging in the Band so im kinda in the RP mode.

The list did do something useful   it showed us who is currently alive after all those sacrifices. That was why i quoted it.

tell me cloud has anything major just happened in this game? Would changes be a good reason to ask ithi a question or 2? With the changes that happened wouldn't it be unwise to just assume she is being humorous when maybe she is serious? And i didnt put any suspicion on her, i simply made a statement and a statement that she may confirm or deny.

I was sure of Turin being mafia before i was lynched. I even voted for him like 7 times in my pm out of frustration. So what did i do when i got back in? Went for my top pick for mafia.

I didn't say anything about the others cause im unsure on them. I am willing to believe you and mish but only because of mish and your current antics are still making me start to lean mafia on you.  I need to read up on AJ. I think Tina is town. I never got the xthrax lynch in the first place but dont really remember much of him actually. So did you want me to give you incomplete thoughts?

The RPing was for FUN   you know what fun is right?  plus ive been hanging in the Band so im kinda in the RP mode.

The list did do something useful   it showed us who is currently alive after all those sacrifices. That was why i quoted it.

1. Yes there has happened a lot of major things in this game since you were lynched. You not commenting on any of them is just bad. Ithi wasn't mentioned in any of Darthe's scenes so it's safe to assume that she is still a treestump. Also you seem to have forgotten that a treestump is a dead player so she is isn't able to be targeted by any abilities anymore. You were trying to put suspicion on her.

2. Yeah and despite reading the entire thread you didn't say anything about your other scum or town reads which is giving us almost no info to work with.

3. I don't buy it that you are unsure about everyone that is alive. You only think that Mish and Tina are town.

4. It isn't about the RP'ing. Wombat was rhyming during the last couple of days and I didn't think he was mafia because of it either. I found your RP'ing to be fake because I got this scummy feeling from it.

5. It's useless information. Everyone is already aware who is alive and who is dead.

ure going to lynch me cause of a 2 word typo? thats weak ithi.

I am town now. its that simple.

so if you arnt treestump any longer, that means ure alignment may have changed again then i guess

lol.

The Daybreak scene didn't mention me coming back to life ... and I said I was still dead just after then.

Good luck trying to spin I've been changed when I'M STILL DEAD.

yeah ... go for Dice first.

Ithi Advocates a DICE LYNCH

But then Turin, right?

Hello people. Back from my nap.

So sad Ithi is not back amongst the living. I still :wub: you. Even if you seem determined to have me redeaded.

Cloud, why do you say there must have been two mafia alive? You really think the beast was town?

Oh welcome back to all the other previously dead folks.

## vote pral. He was worse than dice in only one day and night.

Five altars lay before them.  Five tributes lay on the altars.  They rested uncomfortably, some with arms crossed and eyes closed and others fidgeting anxiously. It came without warning.

The stone shifted to the right faster than stone shoquld have been able and move, as if the whole thing was on a spring system.  Five blades shot up out of the chests of the people laying on the altars and they were no more.  The blood from each slowly drained down the recessions in the sides of the pillars they rested on to pool in the middle.  Light began to coalesce below, turning the blood a bright red before shifting slowly to a black darker than the night, so dark it seemed as if it would drain the light from life itself.  Out of this light stepped five fallen allies.

Dom/Tess have been sacrificed.

Dap has been sacrificed.

Len has been sacrificed.

Rag has been sacrificed.

Salami has been sacrificed.  

Hally has returned from the grave.

Laya has returned from the grave.

Dice has returned from the grave.

Turin has returned from the grave.

X has returned from the grave.

Salami was the Phenox, town phoenix.  He will return shortly.

In a mod decision I have decided to give Rag the final death here.  Thus you all gain his coroner.

Rag was Emma Bell, town 2x reviver.

Darthe is the best mod

This game is true cluster

Trololololol

Also the fact that Despo/Tom was one of the ones that got sacrificed means that there were still a couple mafia players alive. I think Salami was the only townie that voted for them.

nope dot a v i

curious opinion though

care to explain it?

Hello people. Back from my nap.

So sad Ithi is not back amongst the living. I still :wub: you. Even if you seem determined to have me redeaded.

Cloud, why do you say there must have been two mafia alive? You really think the beast was town?

Oh welcome back to all the other previously dead folks.

## vote pral. He was worse than dice in only one day and night.

Turin outs himself

Pralaya died night zero

##Vote Turin Again

Bolded is so much BS. If you believe me, you should trust Cloud. It's that simple.

I think you need to go again.

##Vote Dice

Archived