DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We started with 18 I believe.

Turin was a Cult Jester. Dap was probably the SK. RTE was 3rd party.

What are some other 3rd party roles?

Survivor? Lyncher? Cult??

That moon ceremony stuff was kinda creepy. Sacrifices lol. Sounds sort of Cultish to me.

My point is: That's 3 down. With a player pool of 18.

There is probably 2 left. 3 max.

That moon ceremony stuff was kinda creepy. Sacrifices lol. Sounds sort of Cultish to me.

Stating things that have happened

Set up talk

Saying things whilst saying nothing

AJ is a BAD GUY

Also bye bye Turin Bad Man :wub:

I'm out all day at some corporate responsibility thing in a school. Laters.

AJ and Dice probably.

He was the dark inside the shadow.  He was the spider pulling the web.  Turin played the part of Moghedion as if he had been born for it.  His web was being woven here, a tapestry of chaos rooting from him.  This was delightful.  He pulled and they- what was that?  Turin was stunned to see that someone had spotted him through his illusions and was now charging at him.  This was bad.  The group watched the person and he quickly broke his illusion to move back from a blade that would have taken him at the neck.  They rushed him and he was quickly overtaken.  

His avatar died and his home computer flashed into sparks.  Smoke started leaking out of the top.  Crap, this would need a repair shop.

Turin Turambar - Moghedion, Third Party Cult Jester has been lynched.  

It is now night.  You have 24 hours.

Third Party Cult Jester? Can we assume that he was a Jester that was recruited? Many of us have some kind of double roles, but I can´t see how a cult could start with a jester from the start. 

Thanks for the coroners report! Was it something that changed after the sacrifices? 

Cloud/Mish - if  I understand it right then you can pick two people that will both be affected by the same na. Let´s say that you choose AJ and TG tonight and I view one of them. Then I should be able to get both´s alignment. Is that right? I would very much like to view TG and AJ. What do you think about that? As you know, I can´t get killed tonight so it´s okay to discuss. 

Doesn't a Jester win the game when he is lynched?

Cloud/Mish - if  I understand it right then you can pick two people that will both be affected by the same na. Let´s say that you choose AJ and TG tonight and I view one of them. Then I should be able to get both´s alignment. Is that right? I would very much like to view TG and AJ. What do you think about that? As you know, I can´t get killed tonight so it´s okay to discuss. 

Your understanding of our role is correct. I don't see much use in viewing AJ tonight however. Despo viewed him as town and I personally had a strong town read on him during the entire game. I would go with TG and Pral myself.

Cloud/Mish - if I understand it right then you can pick two people that will both be affected by the same na. Let´s say that you choose AJ and TG tonight and I view one of them. Then I should be able to get both´s alignment. Is that right? I would very much like to view TG and AJ. What do you think about that? As you know, I can´t get killed tonight so it´s okay to discuss.

Your understanding of our role is correct. I don't see much use in viewing AJ tonight however. Despo viewed him as town and I personally had a strong town read on him during the entire game. I would go with TG and Pral myself.

CULT

Not interested in Pral. You know, even if I view someone town then it´s good for us as well. You could also go with yourself and AJ. 

Is he deaded again? I just got home from work and saw Pral said he hammered already? I wonder if the next phase will be super short because of that.

I don't know why you say that. Why would a scum want to speed hammer and bring himself attention when Turin was going to get lynched anyway?

Yes, I hammered him because all he was doing was evading and not responding  directly. I tried to get more information from him but it was obvious that he was just focusing on throwing wifom around. There was no point dragging it further and he had already said what he had to say.

Not interested in Pral. You know, even if I view someone town then it´s good for us as well. You could also go with yourself and AJ. 

Don't be silly. When you get two results tonight you will know that Mish and I are town and I'm not going to Link someone who I believe is town and who has already been viewed by someone else. I'm going to Link AJ and Pral together tonight and you can view whoever you want.

Don't be silly. When you get two results tonight you will know that Mish and I are town and I'm not going to Link someone who I believe is town and who has already been viewed by someone else. I'm going to Link AJ and Pral together tonight and you can view whoever you want.

The problem here is that there might be a cult. You, Mish and AJ could all have started as town but have been recruited. 

Looks like it actually might be Town vs 3rd party.

Pretty sure Dap was a SK and Dice said he was 'not-town' specifically.

Dice gets lynched tmrw.

Dice also said he came back as town. I have been constantly pushing turins lynch and what was he? cult!

setting up lynches AJ?  I think ithi is right you are a bad guy.

Cloud/Mish - if I understand it right then you can pick two people that will both be affected by the same na. Let´s say that you choose AJ and TG tonight and I view one of them. Then I should be able to get both´s alignment. Is that right? I would very much like to view TG and AJ. What do you think about that? As you know, I can´t get killed tonight so it´s okay to discuss.

The problem here is that there might be a cult. You, Mish and AJ could all have started as town but have been recruited.

And you or anyone else for that matter couldn't have been recruited? I know that Mish is still town and I haven't seen anything from AJs plays that indicates that he was recruited. I have already send in our NA. It's your turn.

And you or anyone else for that matter couldn't have been recruited? I know that Mish is still town and I haven't seen anything from AJs plays that indicates that he was recruited. I have already send in our NA. It's your turn.

Stating things that have happened

Set up talk

Saying things whilst saying nothing

AJ is a BAD GUY

So because I'm using what we have in thread as solid evidence, and explaining how I came to such conclusions I am suddenly a bad guy? All the flips we've gotten so far were either Town or 3rd party. It's not a very long stretch of the imagination to think perhaps we are facing an entire 3rd-P anti town element.

I feel like my thoughts are valid. How can you say that I'm saying nothing in that post?? I think my line of thought is very clear. Eventually we're going to have to discuss this sort of stuff if we have any hopes of finishing the game. What would be your preferred strategy? Just lynch whoever seems scummiest each Day?

Town vs 3rd Party.

18 slots.

Three (likely) 3rd Party players gone.

Likely 2 or 3 left.

Much said. Few words. :wink:

Third Party Cult Jester? Can we assume that he was a Jester that was recruited? Many of us have some kind of double roles, but I can´t see how a cult could start with a jester from the start. 

Thanks for the coroners report! Was it something that changed after the sacrifices? 

Good question. Could be that if somebody dies/gets lynched twice their coroner is revealed?

Dice also said he came back as town. I have been constantly pushing turins lynch and what was he? cult!

setting up lynches AJ?  I think ithi is right you are a bad guy.

Lol that literally means nothing to me. You assume that we're all just going to believe you because you said so? I don't find it very coincidental that you made this elaborate claim and suddenly were revived at a later point in the game. "See guys? Told you!"

FTR, I'm also pretty sure you were on RTE's lynch who also flipped 3rd-P, so your argument about Turin is pretty null.

Archived