DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

If Mish and I were mafia then why would I have tried to work together with Tina who had an investigative role? If Tina received two investigative results and claimed so on thread then it would have cleared us because there is no way that clearing two people as town for the moment would be a good move from the cult.

To misdirect her away from investigating the actual scum/3rd party and attempting to gain town cred. Clearing two people as town is fine but catching scum > clearing town. 

There aren't that many players alive right now and if I was cult and let her view two townies it would automatically lead to the narrowing of the suspect pool and thus my own death. I would have avoided working together with her or lied about who I Linked and claim that I was roleblocked or whatever. Her refusal to coorperate with me and test my claim is scummy.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, my reason for believing Dice is not WIFOM.  It's simple inference.  Which makes more sense for Dice to do as scum on D1?  Claim a role that will almost certainly get him lynched and make sure that he is never trusted even if he comes back, or claim a role that will buy him time?

I guess TG went nervous and jailed me.

TG thought he would get viewed and he is the only one we know so far that have a blocking ability.

This is now the 3rd and a half time I've been claimed for this game. According to other people I am a cop, a dreamer, and a jailkeeper so far, or some variation thereof.

TG, I know that you have some kind of investigative role. Did you receive some kind of result last Night?

The only result I got was that at the end of the day yesterday Turin didn't have any active abilities, which I shared. Nothing from last night. I have no control over me.

Also, Mish needs to step it up.  I don't like how she's letting Cloud be the mouthpiece for both of them.  I want to hear from Mish.

Mish has had a very, very bad week, so bad she hasn't even been able to deliver in her weekly blog for the frontpage as she's supposed to. I have a migraine and I hoenstly don't have the energy. I agree with most of what Cloud has said (except for us being cleared by proving our role, that doesn't add up).

I'm really sorry I'm not able to keep up.

Scum don't always make the wisest choices.

The same goes for town.

Also, Mish needs to step it up.  I don't like how she's letting Cloud be the mouthpiece for both of them.  I want to hear from Mish.

Mish has had a very, very bad week, so bad she hasn't even been able to deliver in her weekly blog for the frontpage as she's supposed to. I have a migraine and I hoenstly don't have the energy. I agree with most of what Cloud has said (except for us being cleared by proving our role, that doesn't add up).

I'm really sorry I'm not able to keep up.

It's ok, I didn't know.  You do what you gotta do.  A couple comments when your head feels better would be appreciated.

In the interests of transparency and speeding things up, I'm going to release a little tidbit that I had been planning on holding onto until everyone had checked in today.  But things are going kinda slow and idk when everyone will check in.

I used an ability last night that essentially nullified all night actions.  That's why no one died and why Tina didn't get a result.  Because nothing happened.  I figured that with Darthe confirming a cult, it was a good time to squeeze in an extra lynch.

In the interests of transparency and speeding things up, I'm going to release a little tidbit that I had been planning on holding onto until everyone had checked in today.  But things are going kinda slow and idk when everyone will check in.

I used an ability last night that essentially nullified all night actions.  That's why no one died and why Tina didn't get a result.  Because nothing happened.  I figured that with Darthe confirming a cult, it was a good time to squeeze in an extra lynch.

Thank you! 

1. Hally - Killed Night 1Revived Night 3

3. TG

4. Laya - Killed Night 0Revived Night 3

5. Dice - Killed Day 1Revived Night 3

6. Cloud

8. Mish

11. TinaHel

13. AJ

17. Xthrax - Killed Night 1Revived Night 3

19. Wombat

So here are the remaining players. I´m kind of lost right now. I will take a look at my other game, then I will eat some Finish desert and then get back here. 

Thank you! 

Yeah, I wanted to see if anyone would try to claim an action, but I had to balance that against possible confusion.

I gotta go too.

Solid move.

What to do now? I´m lost. 

So, someone blocked me. Someone that didn´t want me to view TG or Pral. 

TG - What´s your reason for voting Wombat? 

Then why did you view Mish???

Why do you think he has been scummy? He voted Turin right away. We know that Turin was cult. 

I viewed Mish because I didn´t like how you refused to listen to me yesterday. You forced me to view who you wanted, not who I wanted.  I thought that if one of you had some kind of protection that would be you so I viewed Mish instead. 

It doesn't mean that Dice isn't. Turin was brought back to life, perhaps Dice knew he would be too.

Leaning towards voting Wombat today. I can confirm that my action failed last Night, I tried shooting Dice.

Is it a typical mechanic for CRs to lose their ability if they are recruited?

I found it ironic that he mentions that the Cult would likely want someone who was cleared early. That basically leaves myself and Wombat for those viewed and vetted by other roles.

Also funny he says I'm camping because I missed a weekend but has basically just hung back and wrote verses all game.

Archived