DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many wolves, not enough villa. Had a ton of peeps that weren't active the second half of D1. I really hope those of you who this applies to are able to participate soon, even tho we had a productive D1 interaction wise, the POE is tremendously weak right now. If you're town, start broadcasting it.

The night was a massacre.  When the lights went down the terrors that had been hinted at in the day were realized.  They stayed together as a group, mostly, but the hunt had to continue for them to gain information on their opponents and so eventually it became inevitable that they would have to split up.  That had been three hours ago.  Since then you had heard four screams, four shrill breaks in the ever looming silence of this foreign world. 

When the dawn began to give the clouds and orange cast two bodies were found with knife wounds in them.

Xthrax has been killed.

Hally has been killed.  

On the other side of the region Ithillian had been searching alone through a decrepit building.  She was found with a wound in her side, clearly not the blade that had taken the other two.  WIthin moments of being found she too expired.

Ithillian has been killed.

It is now Day.  You have 72 hours.

And can everyone else who is Not Town please raise their hands.

Thanks.

*raises hand*

I'm driving back tomorrow so I will be more active once I'm back from Colorado.

I noticed we still don't have any coroners. I'm thinkin some bum made an ability that no coroners show up. >.> bum.

##Vote cloud not that im convince that the DOM TESS thing is entirely town i dont see how extended Arguments will solve anything. Ithi had a read on cloud so i think that will be a great place to start looking. Im off to bed for the night. But i find it interesting that darthe put X and hallia in the same killing while ithi was off in a different. 

##Vote cloud not that im convince that the DOM TESS thing is entirely town i dont see how extended Arguments will solve anything. Ithi had a read on cloud so i think that will be a great place to start looking. Im off to bed for the night. But i find it interesting that darthe put X and hallia in the same killing while ithi was off in a different. 

I like the way you're thinking.  Welcome to the town pile.

##Vote: Cloud

Oh and I'm voting Womby cause his tone during Dice's lynch gave me the feel he knew he wasn't mafia. Ie: Womby is mafia.

Plus I thought Amega's case was kinda weak considering Ithi's alignment wasn't revealed although I think most will agree she was likely town. Womby band wagoning like that was gross.

If someone knows Dice's alignment they need to come forward.

If Dice was mafia then my thought on Womby is out the window but i would say either Dom or Turin were his teammate. They both look dirty in relation to him.

Too many wolves, not enough villa. Had a ton of peeps that weren't active the second half of D1. I really hope those of you who this applies to are able to participate soon, even tho we had a productive D1 interaction wise, the POE is tremendously weak right now. If you're town, start broadcasting it.

This type of post feels pretty townie.

Then again Turin has his try-hard pants on which IMO indicates a town alignment.

This no coroners biz is seriously throwing off my game.

I saw we lynch Womby. His lurkfest needs to end.

I am/was Town.

I think Cloud seems to be an easy target. Ameg votes him without giving any real reasoning and Wombat's cool with that.

In fact Ameg nudges at Tommy and Despo and then Votes Cloud.

And he had that awful entry post.

That being said ... Cloud did go super quiet once the attention moved to Dice.

Archived