DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because of reactions like this Ithi :)

I have not killed anyone thus far. I have taken 2 shots, and both have failed in a way.

My first attempt was to kill Wombat the Night I was jailed by Lenlo. He can confirm this when/if he ever comes back. I divulged my role to him fully during our little chat.

My second was last Night when I was trying to pick off Dice. The whole "if I die and come back, I'll be Town" story is just way too convenient considering HE HAS COME BACK and so did another person that was opposing Town.

How many of you have heard of Compulsive Vigs, btw?

Compulsive in the sense of Vigilante powers means that each Night the power-holder must submit an action, no matter what. In N0 we had a death, just one, and a very creepy creepy death scene. Getting the picture now? I have kind of bread-crumbed from the get-go on Dap after he claimed Vig that I knew he was lying. I am a Vig and he was a SK I'm guessing.

Why do you think he has been scummy? He voted Turin right away. We know that Turin was cult. 

I viewed Mish because I didn´t like how you refused to listen to me yesterday. You forced me to view who you wanted, not who I wanted.  I thought that if one of you had some kind of protection that would be you so I viewed Mish instead. 

It was clear that Turin was going to get speedlynched. Dice could have easily bussed him.

No that isn't what I meant. You said in your previous post that someone who didn't want you to view TG or Pral blocked you but if you wanted to view them then why did you go for Mish instead? It doesn't add up.

AJ just confirmed he's a killer.

Dap admitted his bad kill straight away.

AJ kept his hidden.

He's a bad guy. Lynch him.

What is this for reasoning? There are a lot of good reasons for keeping your ability to kill someone hidden. The most important one would be that you actually have the chance to use it against the mafia.

I think Ithi is just suffering from horrible confirmation bias. I had my reasons to keep my ability quiet. Townies are usually unsettled by those with a gun.

I pushed Turin early game and helped lynch him. Twice. He was scum.

I helped to lynch RTE. He was scum.

I helped to lynch Dice. He CLAIMED scum.

I'm John Marston from Red Dead Redemption.

I think Ithi is just suffering from horrible confirmation bias. I had my reasons to keep my ability quiet. Townies are usually unsettled by those with a gun.

I pushed Turin early game and helped lynch him. Twice. He was scum.

I helped to lynch RTE. He was scum.

I helped to lynch Dice. He CLAIMED scum.

I'm John Marston from Red Dead Redemption.

Actually they were all 3rd party. Dice claimed 3rd party.

Tina has suggested that there is no mafia ...

Do you know for sure?

We care ... because people who know things for sure make mistakes and act completely 100% certain about stuff that those who are not in the know ask questions about.

If you want to go your own way that's fine.

All I'm saying is ... I've done quite well so far in finding bad guys. I know I have quirky ways of doing it, but they tend to work out.

I can't vote anyone - but AJ's posts have been stilted, formal, well crafted, devised. He now says he can kill. He now made a statement of fact that the people who have been confirmed as 3rd party were Scum.

Scum is Mafia and he knows this.

But it's not really my game anymore because I'm dead.

You really should go back and look at his posts though.

Why do you think he has been scummy? He voted Turin right away. We know that Turin was cult. 

I viewed Mish because I didn´t like how you refused to listen to me yesterday. You forced me to view who you wanted, not who I wanted.  I thought that if one of you had some kind of protection that would be you so I viewed Mish instead. 

It was clear that Turin was going to get speedlynched. Dice could have easily bussed him.

No that isn't what I meant. You said in your previous post that someone who didn't want you to view TG or Pral blocked you but if you wanted to view them then why did you go for Mish instead? It doesn't add up.

You said that you would link them so that I could view them. People wouldn´t know who I would actually view. Now we know that it was Wombat who blocked us all. 

Ithi you can be very stubborn sometimes. I'm not laughing you off. I also would say for others to do an ISO on me. Look who I have pushed and how they have turned up in this game. I have helped to kill every single one of those who have turned out to be against Town. This in undeniable.

Ithi you can be very stubborn sometimes. I'm not laughing you off. I also would say for others to do an ISO on me. Look who I have pushed and how they have turned up in this game. I have helped to kill every single one of those who have turned out to be against Town. This in undeniable.

Negating me.

If you are a serial killer - you would push a lynch on anyone that is not you. You would be a 3rd party.

If there is no mafia team and it is just 3rd parties versus Town ... you wouldn't know who the other 3rd parties are.

So your point is moot.

I'm not denying that's a valid point. It also sort of muddies the rest of the completed wagons because I think the others who turned up 3rd party were voting their compadres when they were lynched.

All I can say is that I am Town and a Vig. I knew Dap was lying when he claimed because the evidence doesn't add up. I didn't voice this right away because I am aware of the stigma that comes with Vig claims. Dap was on my list for sacrifices and since then we haven't had any other kills. Him claiming to be a 'compulsive Vig' with the death scene given to us on at the start of D1 should be all the proof you need that he was lying.

I'm not denying that's a valid point. It also sort of muddies the rest of the completed wagons because I think the others who turned up 3rd party were voting their compadres when they were lynched.

All I can say is that I am Town and a Vig. I knew Dap was lying when he claimed because the evidence doesn't add up. I didn't voice this right away because I am aware of the stigma that comes with Vig claims. Dap was on my list for sacrifices and since then we haven't had any other kills. Him claiming to be a 'compulsive Vig' with the death scene given to us on at the start of D1 should be all the proof you need that he was lying.

QUICK! BACKTRACK IMMEDIATELY!

erm

Didn't Wombat claim to have blocked all the actions last night? There's only been one night since Dap went.

I KNOW that the Kill which was submitted on me was done at the very very very end of the night because I asked Darthe and he told me. That matched up with what Dap said about forgetting and it being a random.

I don't think a Serial Killer would forget to kill.

Final Vote Count:

Dom (2/10): Cloud, Amega

Amega (3/10): Tina, Mish, X

Dice (10/10): Turin, TG, Wombat, Tess, Salami, Ithi, AJ, Hally, RTE

Turin (1/10): Dice

Not Voting (3/18):

Len, Dap, Rag

Final Vote Count:

Cloud (1/8): Amega

AJ (2/8): Tina, Turin

RTE (8/8): TG, Mish, AJ, Salami, Cloud, Tess, Womby, Dap

Len (1/8): RTE