DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@CS - how does your role work then? Is it the following Day phase that you come back?

@Ithi - I kind of agree with Des that you're losing a low-ball tactic here. Truth be told, I typed that up on my iPad and then once my girlfriend was off my laptop when she finished her paper I saved it as a draft in my PM so I wouldn't lose it when I swapped devices.

@Tina - Yes I believe your claim. You vetted yourself with RTE's coroner showing when you claimed the role. I also think that Wombat is mafia, as I have been saying most of the game. You seem to be forgetting that there could be a investigation-immune role on their side.

From the scene it sounds like the mafia team is well aware what the altar does, which is sort of scary. Something about how some looked eager as the sun went down and the moon never rose. I think submitting people you think are scum could potentially be a bad idea, like they need to get 'sacrificed' in order to achieve some kind of new level of power. Another idea I had was that since we have to choose 5, perhaps those will die and another 5 will be brought back. If that's the case then trying to kill your scum reads is a good idea although I have no idea how the other 5 will be chosen to get resurrected.

Short of a crap shoot at this point. The good thing is that if the 2nd option is what happens then we already know several were 'not-town' in RTE and Dice. Likely Pralaya as well.

OH.

How many dead people are there that are still dead?

What if the five people you select are swapped with them?

You might have to lynch Turin and RTE and Dice all over again lol.

Well maybe not RTE. I can't imagine him coming back as we know he was def 3rd party.

AJ used my idea.

And one thing I'm not is low-ball.

Why save and repost? Why not just post when you think?

Carefully crafted indeed.

I've had you pegged this whole game.

@CS - in the event that we currently have to choose players to sacrifice and you claim to have a role that will bring you back: YES.

@Ithi - you've done a great job of getting my lynched too, eh? :wink: Look I'm not going to argue this with you. Your point means nothing. I was in the process of writing out my thoughts after a 30 page reread. As I was tapping away on the iPad my laptop freed up so I decided to switch over so I could type more easily. That's it. Bottom line.

@TG - Did you miss the whole part where Dice claimed not-town? Lol. Did you guys forget about that already?

I'm finally caught up again. I agree with just about everything that Despo has said in these last 10 or so pages. Salami, are you doubting that Tina is town? 

My five sacrifices will be Salami, Rags, Dap, TG and Lenlo.

I'll do this too, since I'm not caught up and I won't be before I go to bed.

Re: whoever asked, if one of us dies, the other can still use the linking power.

Archived