DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Maybe he counts the Hydra as one here?

And I just realized something.

Tess/Dom has one vote only and count as two when calculating "x to lynch". So they don't seem to count as one player for all purposes. Also those vote restriction are strange.

So any idea on what the names are for?

I mean, duh. People on the altar? People NOT on the altar?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked something...

@Mish: Does your ability link people just for the night, or until the next night phase or something. You linked Turin and Wombat last night, so that could partially explain the extra death... only Wombat posted. Unfortunately I think this is a special twilight period or something so he may have even been allowed to post even if he was dead. Would be perfect for him to distance from that by pointing out the "ten alive" thing first.

Maybe he counts the Hydra as one here?

And I just realized something.

Tess/Dom has one vote only and count as two when calculating "x to lynch". So they don't seem to count as one player for all purposes. Also those vote restriction are strange.

So any idea on what the names are for?

I mean, duh. People on the altar? People NOT on the altar?

Oh Salami Salami Salami. I think you enjoy being wrong like ALL the time. I literally JUST quoted the exact quote which proves the bold wrong.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Not voting (12/12):

Tess, TG, Cloud, Turin, Mish, Len, Tina, Dap, AJ, Salami, Rag, Womby

71 Hours til Night.

Notice how "Tess" is listed but no Dom? I think you weren't taking Dap into account, who was revived.

And what's strange about our voting restrictions? One of us is a priest, the other a sadist (whichever is which). Meaning I can only hammer, and Tommy can vote anywhere BUT a hammer.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Not voting (12/12):

Tess, TG, Cloud, Turin, Mish, Len, Tina, Dap, AJ, Salami, Rag, Womby

71 Hours til Night.

Notice how "Tess" is listed but no Dom? I think you weren't taking Dap into account, who was revived.

And what's strange about our voting restrictions? One of us is a priest, the other a sadist (whichever is which). Meaning I can only hammer, and Tommy can vote anywhere BUT a hammer.

Wait something is strange there.

Okay, no secret dead person.

Csarmi you can't count if you think that me and Tom being in a 4p endgame wouldn't allow a lynch... cause you're counting us as two different players if you think that.

I think you need to brush up on your Hydra mechanics. If DomTess is in a 4p endgame, there will be 3 other players besides us two.

@Darthe - can we name both Despo and Tom for the list?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whelp I know who one of the names I'm submitting will be. Salami is just being overly obtuse at this point. Time to test his claim imo. Perfect person to sacrifice too, since if he's telling the truth we might gain a confirmed innocent out of this.

In fact I don't see why anyone SHOULDN'T submit Salami as at least one of the five. He's the safest pick. His play is antitown and useless this game, and his role makes him the perfect sacrifice.

See Salami Troll

Does Lattice Theory; Can't Count

Troll Salami Troll

@Darthe - can we name both Despo and Tom for the list?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whelp I know who one of the names I'm submitting will be. Salami is just being overly obtuse at this point. Time to test his claim imo. Perfect person to sacrifice too, since if he's telling the truth we might gain a confirmed innocent out of this.

In fact I don't see why anyone SHOULDN'T submit Salami as at least one of the five. He's the safest pick. His play is antitown and useless this game, and his role makes him the perfect sacrifice.

Just a note here. Please stop with the personal insults. I've had enough of that.

Thank you.

Describing your play DOES NOT EQUAL insulting you personally. Jesus I wish people would freaking learn to pick that up.

Describing your play =/= personal insults Salami

Hopefully that's enough times for it to mebbe sink in.

Okay before this degrades any further time to get back on track,

I have a theory about what might happen but I don't want to reveal that till more have spoken.

I think at the very least we should submit the 5 safest people to potentially sacrifice. We have to be careful tho- if we sacrifice scum, they could come back stronger or something. Don't think this will be that simple.

@Despo: Yea you can act coy about it and make sure you only describe "play" and "actions" but in fact I'm 100% with Turin on this one. In the end, you're bludgeoning and insulting. Not sure why it feels good for you to insult people.

Also my question was valid. Apparently you guys do count as one tho.

Okay so we got

DOMTESS - Hydra with cool ability that also has an investigative side perk

TG - SOME kind of investigative ability...

Cloud - Masons with Mish and can link two peeps to double NA's potentially

Mish - Masons with Cloud and can link two peeps to double NA's potentially

Lenlo - Jailkeeper that can talk

Tina - Cop/Coroner

Dap - Was a compulsive Vig before, not sure if he still has abilities

AJ - I don't think he ever claimed, did he? Vetted town by me and Tom tho

Salami - Phoenix type role, could respawn as innocent child if telling the truth

Rags - no claim, vetted town by me and Tom

Wombat - no claim, vetted town by Tina

Okay so for the sake of argument let's just assume everyone is telling the truth about their claims. I'd say those most important to keep around are Tina, cause her combination of cop views and coroner reports is CRAZY awesome good for this game, Cloud and Mish cause they can potentially increase the amount of people checked (can yall target dead people btw?), and me and Tom because our ability can actually let us do something similar.

As for those that seem most expendable- Salami is the obvious pick. If anything it would be the best pick regardless of anything else since it wouldn't lose us anyone if he's telling the truth, we gain a confirmed townie, and if he's lying we sacrifice a scum. I'd say Lenlo is the next safest pick, as his NA isn't as useful and can even hamper town PR NA's. Rags is vetted town... but he'd be a good sacrifice imo. Dude isn't playing, so eh I doubt he has a WTFPWNBBQ role. I like Wombat and his role might be useful (w/e it is) so I'll give him a pass for now. Dap could be a good pick... compulsive Vig isn't good for someone that might miss a night deadline and have his kill submitted on an important townie. In fact yeah, he's a solid sacrifice imo. AJ never claimed and has kinda laid low for a bit... plus there's still that thing I haven't gotten to yet. He would prob be the last pick for me. Oh man and I forgot about TG... his ambiguity about his role obviously has my hairs prickled. I got a solid scum read on him, but... sacrificing scum could actually empower them somehow. Still worried about that possibility.

So I'm thinking town's best choices for sacrifices would be Salami, Dap, Lenlo, Rags, and AJ. TG and Wombat are other possible candidates as well tho.

What do yall think about offering up potential scum for sacrifice? Yea or Nay?

@Despo: Yea you can act coy about it and make sure you only describe "play" and "actions" but in fact I'm 100% with Turin on this one. In the end, you're bludgeoning and insulting. Not sure why it feels good for you to insult people.

Also my question was valid. Apparently you guys do count as one tho.

If you can't stand the heat Salami...

And I don't enjoy insulting people. See now THAT'S closer to an actual personal insult. Trying to make me out to be a bully when I'm just an aggressive mafia player. You know I'm even tame compared to a lot of other mafia players.

I'm a really nice guy irl. I don't like insulting or talking bad about anyone. I am blunt tho, and prob lacking somewhat in tact.

The fact is tho, I'm completely within my rights as a mafia player to say someone is being obtuse in a mafia game. Not you, or Turin, can change that fact, no matter how much yall try and portray me as a bully.

Dropping this now.

You're completely wrong about me, but w/e. You may never learn how to read me like others can.

Archived