DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you'd have wanted Despo to hammer for real you'd have waited for him to actually be about before you started to play this little game.

You covering for him.

People should start Lynching you D1 You've been a bad guy LOADS more than me.

I get vanilla Town. I got Doc once - I hated it.

See.

Despo is going to be Soooooooooooooo disappointed.

My eyes are imagining sliding over the non punctuated sentences even now.

Dap. If Darthe held the Game up for you so you could read the Thread, how come you forgot to send in your NA?

Does CSarmi think Turin is Town?

I read the last two pages first

Just so I don't bumble vote Turin when despo needs to vote him

Eitherway I won't vote Turin

A VC would be very helpful.

Rags should probably get replacced (although good luck replacing someone in a game that's soon 100 pages long) since he hasn't showed up, he didn't show up in the House mafia for 10 days and counting.

Well - you could bring back the dead people ... IF THEY WEREN'T MAFIA!!

LOL

Lol

But no

VOTE DESPO

Going for an easy target and getting it terribly wrong.

Over confidence

Always

Was

Your

Weakness

This made me chuckle

Dude, they are a Hydra. They share the same role PM.

I don't think it's ever been said they share a role PM. In fact that's been noticeably absent

They talk specifically about a QT, but never a role PM

VOTE DESPO

Going for an easy target and getting it terribly wrong.

Over confidence

Always

Was

Your

Weakness

This made me chuckle

Dude, they are a Hydra. They share the same role PM.

I don't think it's ever been said they share a role PM. In fact that's been noticeably absent

They talk specifically about a QT, but never a role PM

Not true. In the beginning there was the words. And the words said they didn't even had a QT dude. And they shared a PM. And lo it came to pass that Despo said Darthe gave them a youtube clip and they were afraid.

And after the deluge of words and words and more bloody words, a QT was mentioned and questioned and they did say unto us that The Darthe Thy Mod had forsaken them and they'd made their own QT - but they didn't ever talk about the Game in it.

Here endeth the lesson.

I've not been doing good this weekend at all, that's why I've been quiet. And this game moving so fast added to my recent concentration problems = I really struggle to keep up.

No, I don't think Cloud has been converted by anyone. We have another ability; we can link two people each night, wich makes any actions taken on one, happen on both. He hasn't shown any interest in controlling that action at all, wich I'd expect him to do if he'd been converted somehow.

N2 we linked Turin and Wombat

N1 Csarmi and Turin

N0 TG and Amega

N0: toss of a dice really.

N1 and N2 I was thinking of who I saw as likely candidates for being viewed by investigate abilites.

This list here ... It's a nonsense list full of nothing. With a role that does nothing. And some more nothing with a flake on top.

Cloud and Mish?

Bad guys both.

3rd day in a Row that Cloud don't get Lynched.

Bad Guys:

Turin

Despo

Cloud

Mish

I BET YOU 1 BILLION DOLLARS THAT DESPO DOES NOT HAVE A HAMMER VOTE*

*not a real 1 billion dollars

Why did they post a List, Precious?

They didn't need to. They's already claimed Masons.

Have they been making it Precious? Did they want to show off how clever they are?

We'll we don't believe them do we, Precious?

We don't believe them at all.

I offered up the rest of our role because Des was raving about how I couldn't possibly know if Cloud had been converted to mafia or not, and he obvously had to be mafia with how he was posting. I know that if Cloud had somehow been converted to mafia and not I, he would have shown a much bigger interest in our NA. He hasn't. He chose someone at random on N0 because I wasn't caught up, and then I chose people N1 and N2 that I saw as likely candidates as getting viewed. I didn't choose Dom/Tess because I was unsure of how the Hydra would work with this, and if they are town and someone took a shot at them and the other person I linked was town too, that would have risked 3 dead town.

And a role that does nothing? Did you not read what I wrote? I said we link two people. So if we link Person A and Person B, and someone does an investigative action on person A, they also get a result on person B. If someone kills person B, person A dies as well. I'd say that isn't "doing nothing".

The role is a combination of our wishes. I asked to be masons with Cloud (because, like I stated before, I didn't realize you could actually more or less make up your own role) and Cloud made up the Linker-role.

You mean Despo hasn't been vigged yet?

No :-(

Quick we need to vig him or he's gonna policy you!

Dap ...

YOU HAD ONE JOB!

am just going back to where The Tigger formally known as Despo mentioned they didn't actually have a QT ... so see what he said about the PM

Also.

Why is Tommy not funny anymore?

Mish ... If you can make someone linked ... so lets say you had linked someone that had a viewing action on them - would the person doing the viewing get back results for the extra person you'd linked to the first?

Did you Link Hally and X and then another member of your team sent in the NK on one that killed the other?

Cos the Mafia had two kills that night and Dap killed me.

The next night Dap and Ameg killed each other I think.

Did you think I was really back alive?

Dap ...

YOU HAD ONE JOB!

you_had_one_job_milk-274481.jpg

I hope you got points for this

Ithi I can onto Vig at night

That is called a NK.

If you want?

If a town player has an independent kill they are called a vigilante. This is shorted to Vig.

Day vigs used to be very rare on DM. It used to be just night vigs. I still call day shots instakills when I mod

Archived