• Created
  • Last Reply

Dap ...

YOU HAD ONE JOB!

you_had_one_job_milk-274481.jpg

I hope you got points for this

Ithi I can onto Vig at night

That is called a NK.

Yeah this is wrong. Mafia teams have an NK. I was killed in addition to their kills on the Night I died.

So two mafia teams or Dap's an evil Serial Killer/Possible but dammit can't be arsed to send in an action compulsive VIG!

he's a serial killer.

he killed me on purpose.

the mafia team killed him so he's not really on their side.

Unless CSarmi is mafia and raised him from the dead to go work with them.

Ok so I'm none of the above.

I asked for Treestump and 3 wishes. I knew that Darthe would pretty much give my anything I wanted if I came back and played, and I wanted a role I could have fun with past N1 - because I always get bloody killed.

Sometimes by alleged accident :dry:

EVEN THOUGH THE GAME WAS HELD UP FOR HIM!!! AND DID NOT MOVE ON UNTIL HE CAUGHT UP

I didn't get my wishes. I tagged the wishes on so my Role wasn't too boring and un-inventive. I said I'd be the Tree Stump Fairy. I got a double vote that had me outed within hours.

And then I died.

And then I pretended to come back to life.

And then I confessed I was still dead.

And THE PERSON WHO KILLED ME WAS REVIVED!!!

But I'm not bitter.

:tongue:

I hadn't even finished reading the game when you died!

I apologies for your death in my catch up post

And you know it's good to have me alive as well.

One day we can be tree stumps together and have heaps of fun

'Cause we share a role PM. We're twins/masons. We have our own little QT to party in and everything.

Good that you two claimed today. I had planned to shoot cloud tonight

Also.

Why is Tommy not funny anymore?

Mish ... If you can make someone linked ... so lets say you had linked someone that had a viewing action on them - would the person doing the viewing get back results for the extra person you'd linked to the first?

Did you Link Hally and X and then another member of your team sent in the NK on one that killed the other?

Cos the Mafia had two kills that night and Dap killed me.

The next night Dap and Ameg killed each other I think.

Did you think I was really back alive?

Blue: I've already answered this.

Green: I've said who I linked already.

Yes. I thought you were alive again.

I'm not asking for a laugh.

I think you don't want to answer again in case you give slightly diffrent answer.

You could have quoted maybe if you not want answer questions

Or maybe what you said didn't answer quesions but you think if post in pretty colours people will think it did.

Anyways I can't go back easy.

So you must not want to tell me for some reason.

Dap - shoot cloud or mish.

I dislike repeating myself when the answers you are looking for is on this exact page.

Yes, if someone investigates one of the persons I've linked, they'll get results of the other linked person too. Is that enough times said for you, or should I repeat it five more times, different words each time?

No, I didn't link X and Hallia, I don't remember wich night that was but again Amega and TG, N1 Turin and Csarmi, N2 Wombat and Turin.

DAP SHOOT Mish. She willing to say that Cloud NOT converted. Never said SHE not converted.

Also Saying answered when asked for a specific versus a general answer not the same.

How would the person get two results? What would they format as?

Tina said names NOT given in result. Would the person just get  TOWN; NOT TOWN? that wouldn't be very helpful.

Did anyone actually target one of the people that Cloud/Mish claim to have linked? not once? amazing...

Why be snippy @ Mish.

Am on teeny tiny phone and play via email.

I never understoods why folks get so snippy so easy.

ASK ME QUESTIONS?!

IN A MAFIA GAME?!

ARE YOU MAD?!

Lol.

Ask questions. Get answers. Get reactions.

But no more tonight.

Am shattered.

Happy day with my boys tomorrow.

Nanight.

I'm not converted either. Happy? Lol look at you trying desperatley to get away from being lynched Turin.

I don't know what results would show as Ithi. Cloud asked something like "Hey Darthe, what did you do with regards to investigstive results? In my original role I had that those would only get the result from one person" and darthe said "to answer your question, they'd get two results". I haven't asked much more, because I've hardly been able to focus at this game at all.

Imagine a game where all the players are treestumps and there's no dead thread.

I want this run

you can still shoot Cloud.

Mish can use the powers without him and she'd be confirmed.

Shoot CSarmi and see if he comes back as confirmed Town

Shoot Despo and see if Tommy dies

You can't shoot me again I'm already dead.

I wasn't planning to shoot Csarmi, I was thinking des/tom though

I'd never shoot you intentionally

Mish, you chose Turin two nights in a row. Why?

##Vote Turin

Honestly tho I think Turin was at L-2, not L-1. Last VC had him at 4/7 votes. Since then Wombat got off the train then got back on, and then Turin self-voted. Haven't seen any other votes besides that.

Also, pulling this stunt like I would somehow be exposed if I didn't hammer quick enough during the day when I'm not normally on is really lame Turin. Even for you.

And fwiw Ithi, I can understand Mish's snippiness. You have asked like a bajillion redundant questions this game and your instincts have been so far off its crazy. You're pretty much just casting out paranoid FOS's at anyone and everyone this game, thinking you've caught them them when really youre just going all stretch armstrong on em.

And Dap, youre thinking, or were at least, of shooting either of the BAMFGOAT duo? Tsk tsk.

:dry:

Sigh. Our duo can't be "compromised" in the manner youre likely implying.

WE SHARE THE SAME SLOT. If one of us is recruited or converted both are, because we're the same freaking person for all intent and purposes.

Stop with the tinfoiling.

We are both still town. Can still vet our role if need be. Suspecting that one or both of us is scum at this point is helmut-tier.

Archived