DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tina, who did you view Night 2?

Also Lenlo was the one who talked with AJ and not RTE so if you believe that AJ is town the you should also believe Lenlo. I find this the most difficult claim to believe because Lenlo supposedly cleared AJ after only talking to him.

TG: What is your exact role and who did you investigate each Night?

And to answer your question when I told Lenlo that third party could also recruit I wasn't specifically talking about this game. Mish and I started the game with the same role PM which said that we were Masons.

I didnt "clear" him, hes not confirmed town, but I believe him to be town after what we talked about just like you can believe someone to be town after what youve talked about in thread.

I've not been doing good this weekend at all, that's why I've been quiet. And this game moving so fast added to my recent concentration problems = I really struggle to keep up.

No, I don't think Cloud has been converted by anyone. We have another ability; we can link two people each night, wich makes any actions taken on one, happen on both. He hasn't shown any interest in controlling that action at all, wich I'd expect him to do if he'd been converted somehow.

N2 we linked Turin and Wombat

N1 Csarmi and Turin

N0 TG and Amega

N0: toss of a dice really.

N1 and N2 I was thinking of who I saw as likely candidates for being viewed by investigate abilites.

Despo and Tommy - I don't believe you for a second.  If you were going to be discussing a philosophy and end up missing your NA that made it all pointless, then you must have been discussing nihilism, not existentialism. 

And no, I'm not a dreamer, but this is now the 2nd time I've been claimed for in thread.  Perhaps if I keep giving hints to my role it'll be a third?

So anyone nto summarize all the claims?

Do we try and collect every claim and see what we get? Or is it too early for that?

I´m usually a patient person but right now I just want to scream. Are you reading the thread? 

Then keep reading.

Yes I could see some attempts at summarizing if that's what you're alluring to... but do we wanna go the whole way now? With full claims, possibly with popcorn or whatnot? Or just leave it this way?

BTW I'm pretty sure there would be GF-type roles out there. No idea about changing alignments. That might just be a red herring.

Then keep reading.

Yes I could see some attempts at summarizing if that's what you're alluring to... but do we wanna go the whole way now? With full claims, possibly with popcorn or whatnot? Or just leave it this way?

BTW I'm pretty sure there would be GF-type roles out there. No idea about changing alignments. That might just be a red herring.

I grow weary of your endless trolling

Maybe we should set your head rolling

Archived