8. Mish - twin/mason

10. Lenlo - talking jailkeeper

11. TinaHel

12. Ley Dap - compulsive vig

13. AJ

15. Salami- phoenix

16. Rag

19. Wombat

My internet is starting to drive me crazy again. Might have to use my phone instead and I hate playing on my phone. 

Lenlo - let us know who you have targeted. 

2. Des - hydra, investigative role
2.5. Tom - hydra, investigative role
3. TG - gets alignments
6. Cloud -twin/mason
7. Turin - bodyguard
8. Mish - twin/mason
10. Lenlo - talking jailkeeper
11. TinaHel
12. Ley Dap - compulsive vig
13. AJ
15. Salami- phoenix
16. Rag
19. Wombat

My internet is starting to drive me crazy again. Might have to use my phone instead and I hate playing on my phone. 

Lenlo - let us know who you have targeted. 

Tina: were you jailed last night?

And Turin is a VT.

Bodyguard actually. I changed my request when Ithi decided to play. Didn't know she would be a treestump so didn't need as much protection to decimate the mafias.

I was given the choice of picking one person to protect and die in their place if that person were either lynched or killed in any way. I chose Ithi for obvious reasons. I must have been blocked as obviously I didn't die in her place.(probably by someone else that didn't put in their NA so it went random :angry:)

Anyway now that Ithi is dead I am for all intents and purposes VT so there you go.

WHY would anyone block you?

And a Random might have done it?

This is a perfect claim btw. And the song. And you just happened to have got blocked

A little too perfect.

I think you fibbing lovely. Bad Man.

And Turin is a VT.

Bodyguard actually. I changed my request when Ithi decided to play. Didn't know she would be a treestump so didn't need as much protection to decimate the mafias.

I was given the choice of picking one person to protect and die in their place if that person were either lynched or killed in any way. I chose Ithi for obvious reasons. I must have been blocked as obviously I didn't die in her place.(probably by someone else that didn't put in their NA so it went random :angry:)

Anyway now that Ithi is dead I am for all intents and purposes VT so there you go.

Whaaaaaat why would you ever do this? Your entire role being just to keep another player alive?

You are buying that?

OMG.

Fine - I can't vote him but seriously. I hope he kills you all.

@ Tom - Maybe you should let Lenlo answer that. 

I ask because I tried to interact with you last night and failed.

And Turin is a VT.

Whaaaaaat why would you ever do this? Your entire role being just to keep another player alive?

You are buying that?

OMG.

Fine - I can't vote him but seriously. I hope he kills you all.

My vote is on him, isn't it? 

Well ...

I never thought of asking to have a role that let me hang out with Turin

Seems Tommy and Despo and Mish and Cloud all got to hang with their friends

I must be more imaginative next time.

or not.

I wanted a game where I could be sure I could trust him :laugh:

And I'm just his sister, not his mother, he can do whatever he wants, he's a big boy :laugh: He wanna be scummy, go ahead be scummy.

So ... you aren't a team that works together to win?

Why wouldn't you advise and guide when you have a QT? That's what one is for is it not?

I don't tell him how to play. I'm a sucky mafia player so who am I to tell him how to play? Plus it's amusing to see how many go after him.

'Cause we share a role PM. We're twins/masons. We have our own little QT to party in and everything.

Seriously? He drops dozens of scumtells as town? What -- for kicks? For fun?

Euhm... reactions?

Yeah, that sounds good.

..."I acted scummy on purpose!" No, man. No. If you got lynched today you'd deserve it 100%.

Well ...

or not.

And I'm just his sister, not his mother, he can do whatever he wants, he's a big boy :laugh: He wanna be scummy, go ahead be scummy.

I'm not even sure I believe this. You can't read Cloud or something?

Lol no I can't read him at all. He knows exactly how to fool me.

Well ...

or not.

How do you know you can still trust him? this is a game with the potential for changing alignments. 

I could see Darthe not even assigning the alignments until after the game started like BG did in the Super Smash Bros game. Everyone starts town and then some get moved around. 

Did you see the part about shared role PM? We only have one role PM where we both are. And we got told we were town in the very first PM.

##Vote Turin

I don't believe your role.  I submitted a normal mason wish and got some added to the side. I find it unlikely you got a normal bodyguard back from Darthe. Aaand you've been bad :biggrin:

You have obviously never played with Turin and Ithi before :happy:

This. plus it was her first game and I didn't want her to get killed early. 

Why did you agree to be Despo's sidekick Tommy (or should I call you Robin?)

Darthe wanted more players and Des had a fun idea for this hydra role with me because we're #Alliance buds and I said "sure, go for it"

And Turin is a VT.

Wombat rolls his eyes

A snort goes to join the wind

##unvote, ##Vote Turin

Archived