The Ultimate Showdown: PART DEUX - GAME OVER, Town Wins

Darthe

Well ...

I never thought of asking to have a role that let me hang out with Turin

Seems Tommy and Despo and Mish and Cloud all got to hang with their friends

I must be more imaginative next time.

or not.

I wanted a game where I could be sure I could trust him :laugh:

And I'm just his sister, not his mother, he can do whatever he wants, he's a big boy :laugh: He wanna be scummy, go ahead be scummy.

How do you know you can still trust him? this is a game with the potential for changing alignments. 

I could see Darthe not even assigning the alignments until after the game started like BG did in the Super Smash Bros game. Everyone starts town and then some get moved around. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh - that was to Turin btw.

And yes. To say that there has been no discussion about play style in a QT would be ridiculous.

WOULDN'T IT @ TOMMY?!

Des and I just don't give a hoot. Well, he kinda does... I don't read it what he says, I mostly ramble in there and talk about off-topic stuff. Does that make me a bad person?

Erm depends ... did you say that Mish should give a hoot?

I just want people to not be stupid.

Darthe - can you please answer my PM!!!!!

So we have twins/masons.

A hydra with some cop like powers.

TG gets information on peoples alignments.

Lenlo is a talking jailkeeper. 

Dap is compulsive vig. 

Have I missed anyone? 

Oh - that was to Turin btw.

And yes. To say that there has been no discussion about play style in a QT would be ridiculous.

WOULDN'T IT @ TOMMY?!

Des and I just don't give a hoot. Well, he kinda does... I don't read it what he says, I mostly ramble in there and talk about off-topic stuff. Does that make me a bad person?

Erm depends ... did you say that Mish should give a hoot?

I just want people to not be stupid.

I want a tiny baby dragon

Also a self-refilling flagon

Darthe - can you please answer my PM!!!!!

So we have twins/masons.

A hydra with some cop like powers.

TG gets information on peoples alignments.

Lenlo is a talking jailkeeper. 

Dap is compulsive vig. 

Have I missed anyone?

I'm a Phoenix.

And Turin is a VT.

Bodyguard actually. I changed my request when Ithi decided to play. Didn't know she would be a treestump so didn't need as much protection to decimate the mafias. 

I was given the choice of picking one person to protect and die in their place if that person were either lynched or killed in any way. I chose Ithi for obvious reasons. I must have been blocked as obviously I didn't die in her place.(probably by someone else that didn't put in their NA so it went random :angry:)

Anyway now that Ithi is dead I am for all intents and purposes VT so there you go.

And Turin is a VT.

Bodyguard actually. I changed my request when Ithi decided to play. Didn't know she would be a treestump so didn't need as much protection to decimate the mafias. 

I was given the choice of picking one person to protect and die in their place if that person were either lynched or killed in any way. I chose Ithi for obvious reasons. I must have been blocked as obviously I didn't die in her place.(probably by someone else that didn't put in their NA so it went random :angry:)

Anyway now that Ithi is dead I am for all intents and purposes VT so there you go.

Whaaaaaat why would you ever do this? Your entire role being just to keep another player alive?

Archived