DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Congratulations to my Nynaeve on finishing her clinical year!!!

Luciena

My Nyn has finished her clinical year.

I kept suggesting to her and several others on here, that we should do something to commemorate this great achievement.

She has worked hard and has finally made it!

You are wonderful Nyn. 

Congratulations on finishing your clinical year! Best of luck in your finals to come.

Lots and lots of Hugs and kisses

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it   =)

I still have 3 finals left and a thesis to give in. So I'm not a doc yet. But it should be done within the months to come.

I'm just glad I'm finally able to move back home. Doing the whole dorms scene and leeching off friends in the last month was kind of wearing me out. So I'm glad to be back home where I don't have to depend on other people and I can just do my thing. Of course, my thing right now has to be studying. But you can't have it all, can ya? :)

Nyn

Congrats Nyn love, I of all people can appreciate how much work you put into this. *huggles* 

Dr. Nyn.  Scary, but damn wonderful.  You are going to be a fantastic vet. Do you know where you are going to specialize in?

My Nyn has finished her clinical year.

I kept suggesting to her and several others on here, that we should do something to commemorate this great achievement.

She has worked hard and has finally made it!

You are wonderful Nyn. 

Congratulations on finishing your clinical year! Best of luck in your finals to come.

Lots and lots of Hugs and kisses

Your Nyn?  Your?

I've got papers!!!!!!

Archived