DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

You have my role correct csarmi

also if i were SK the game woould likely be over as i would of shot town every night then been kynched by the mafia

yea i holstered last night

Nah.

You're SK and keep holstering because you don't want to change the game balance right now. You can't afford to shoot townies (because you make maffia win) and you can't afford to shoot the maffia either because if you do, we can afford to lynch you.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't afford to go after SK.

Dap (assuming you're town which I don't think), what's your current take on the game? Who is who and how should we win this? Also, how should the maffia win this given that you're unkillable (or so you claim).

Back to Day 1. too bad no one but Cindy was wiling to vote with me then. 

vote Despo

The mafia refused to lynch him, willing to let it go random even tho their numbers were very good at that point. That points to a very important role for Despo and it ain't town doc.

Yeh, Dice is acting strange. First he votes me right away but now he suddenly has a town read on me. Seems like he is just following Csarmi. 

I´m vanilla but Talya gave me a gift last night since I was the only one who picked the salad alternative. I can use it next night. 

I backed off on you causei did follow something csarmi said    I reread day 1. that changed my thinking.  Notbob ive been sus of for quite some time.  And as i think i proved before i am willing to vote despo. i think despo and notbob are mafia.  Im actually leaning town on praya atm and am always wary of turin

Ended up skimming the last few pages but I noticed I didn't die during the night, leading me to believe either Dap is lying and there is no mafia RB'er, or that there is one but it had limited shots or something.

Gonna go with more likely scenario and Vote Dap

Lot more I'd like to comment on, but still kinda busy tonight and tomorrow. Will he back at work Monday, will need to reread then. My reads suck this game.

I never said there was a RBerr des

I said i shot,,, i lost that shot, yett the target did not die. I gave a list of potential roles yet noone wanted to discuss what happened.

Interestingly thoufh, following your logic you believe i have shots and have been shooting. You also add that bit about limited shots to cover your arse shen i flip town

vote despo

Votes since last VC:

VOTE COUNT:

Pral (1): Tina

Dap (1): Pral

BotBob (2): csarmi, Dice

With 8 left it takes 5 to lynch

Back to Day 1. too bad no one but Cindy was wiling to vote with me then. 

vote Despo

The mafia refused to lynch him, willing to let it go random even tho their numbers were very good at that point. That points to a very important role for Despo and it ain't town doc.

Ended up skimming the last few pages but I noticed I didn't die during the night, leading me to believe either Dap is lying and there is no mafia RB'er, or that there is one but it had limited shots or something.

Gonna go with more likely scenario and Vote Dap

Lot more I'd like to comment on, but still kinda busy tonight and tomorrow. Will he back at work Monday, will need to reread then. My reads suck this game.

I never said there was a RBerr des

I said i shot,,, i lost that shot, yett the target did not die. I gave a list of potential roles yet noone wanted to discuss what happened.

Interestingly thoufh, following your logic you believe i have shots and have been shooting. You also add that bit about limited shots to cover your arse shen i flip town

vote despo

Can go with that. Never trusted des'claim and I don't see why Darthe would have not lynched him if he was town.

unvote vote des

Unofficial VOTE COUNT:

Dap (1): Despo

NotBob (2): csarmi, Dice

Despo (3): Turin, Dap, Pralaya

With 8 left it takes 5 to lynch

WOW a lynch well before time. Sorry I wasn't around, family round today.

That's a lynch

Dap(1): Des
Des (5): Turin, Dap, Pral, Dice, Csarmi

Today was a day no one wanted to take any nonsense and it didn't take long at all to get a lynch. 

DES - Jaffa and 2 x Shot Roleblocker and Mafia has been lynched

It is now Night

I will give over 24 hours (mainly because Mondays are a nightmare for me and I have to go out  not long after I come home and not back in until just before 10pm)

End of Night = 10pm BST (GMT+1) Thats 25 and half hours from now (unless I get all night actions in when I wake up tomorrow morning) 

I see. Well, Turin's idea was good on one hand (they wanted Despo alive desperately), but on the other hand, it probably didn't matter anymore cause I suppose he would have spent the 2x RB by now.

Oh well.

Dap, could you shoot a maffia please? Also, could you ask Talya if your shot is spent on being roleblocked (I'm pretty sure it is, but would be better to double check).

I still believe NotBob + BerfPray are it.

Of course it wuld help a lot if we could peace the actiosn together.

Night 2 is a mistery and so is Tina staying alive N4 if Dap is for real. Dap himself is a mistery.

Pray, if you're town (which I find very unlikely), go ahead and find some way to prove this tonight. No, I don't have a clue how. Be creative.

Dap, the same please.

Thank you.

NotBob - you really should bus your teammate next time.

I  got No Results today. Guess I was RB'ed

Can you clarify that with the mod, i.e. be absolutely sure about it? You see, I find it very unlikely that the maffia would waste a roleblock at you on this point. ESpecially as they don't seem to have that much available. I find it unlikely that they'd have another RB'er and I'm sure we can find two roleblocks in the past.

Archived