DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read back up D1 carefully please. It's not very long. A lot of things around the VC's and events are something I just can't find enough in me to describe well. I'll add my main suspects and why I think they are them. Actually, I'd be willing to risk the entire game on those reads so sure I am of all of it.

SCUMSTER #1 - Ladies and gentlement - the elusive NB

• Darthe wouldn't find scum if it hit him in the face
  • adds nothign to the game actually, jabs, comments, some votes, no impressions - yea easy peasy
  • see his vote moves, they are interesting
SCUMSTER #2 - a big applause for - the clown called Des
  • See Post #111 - And mainly the Turin/Despo/Darthe interactions on P14
  • Enjoy the Darthe distance vote, then scramble out
  • Missed action claim later, yea, my neck on it that don't happen
  • only possible fakeclaim that was based on coroner!
SCUMSTER #3 - lynch this turkey - BerfPray
  • See initial crap reads (Locke, Turin interactions)
  • Jumps ate Csarmi/coloring, but don't make a vote. Even worse, he does NOT jump on NB for the same, in fact...
  • The most telling is his town readon NB on p18. He couldn't have had any readon NB by then, the guy posted no content. Yea sure.
  • FOS @RTE & Stay on Basel (yea he can't move that'd endanger him right), it's just for later switch. outs for the night so he can just switch whanever he wants
  • Four serious trains on D1, other 3 dropped town. There is no way in hell that there were 4 town trains. There's just no D1. When I pointed that out yesterday, his answer stank too.

You are way off on your assumption on me. Whatever. I have said all I could and looks like you have made up your mind. You will know that I was town all along when I die.

As far as today is concerned, I dint believe that there are four bpv in this gave. So far, dap, dice and Turin have claimed various versions of bpv and Cindy flipped bpv. I believe one of Turin or dap is definitely scum. Possibly both.

Also, on dap claims, csarmi mentioned that he had indeed been on a game where he was Sk/Nov/50% lynchproof. Can you tell me if there was another third party in that game? Cindy flipped third party in this game. Do you actually think there are two third parties and one of them is uber powerful? I don't think so.

vote dap

Scum, you should never have left me alive folks. Unluckily for you, I woke early today, with too bored and my other games finished.

Got you all. My advice - kill me next time.

That's all folks. Yup. Gonn aread some of my D2-D4 notes again, but I think I got this.

realised why you left her out but would like to know why you think she is town

No scum read on her. But she cant be scum cause of there were four we would be over.

I cant build a 3 size scum team around her play. I thought I could yesterday before Darthe shown hos colors. Can't anymore but Darthe made things click into place perfectly cause it vanished my lasty doubt- not carrying gun.

Btw I didn't leave Tina out on purpose. Also I think I missed to post Prays actions?

On phone again now can't be more elaborate.

Errors: N4 - talkign about Despo protection making no sense.

Also forgot Pray's actions.

Wombat - N1 - no symbiote (Pray = flavour cop is a possibility as well, or he sent the faikled kill)

Cindy - N2 - no symbiote

Csarmi - N3 - failed <-- yea failed alright... maybe he did fail something on me, but that wasn't a cop view. btw - i couldn't make him fail myself, i got nutting

Can we get Dap still?

Csarmi, you , me, NotBob

I'm not gonna move and Darthe hammer FFS.

unvote vote dap

unvote vote dap 
  •  

At T-0? You kidding me?

The fact that Darthe refused to hammer Despot leads me to conclude that Despot is scum.  I know he claimed Doc but as Csarmi has pointed out they probably used the Janitor role to take Wombat's role.  Makes Pralay look bad in the re-read.

Post 4/5 - Role assessments

Len was the Cop. His actions make perfect sense, viewing the guys joining late makes sense. He got killed on random, which is very unfortunate.

Wombat was the Doc (or smth along those lines). He got janitored to enable a maffia fake claim. The fakeclaimer might just be maffia healer or smth.

Hally was a tracker/vig and caught Darthe red-handed D3. Not lynching Darthe right now was insane, still dunno how the hell it happened. Yea I know I'd been around too. Distracted. WTF

Dap is a mystery. I think he is 3rd party. Trying to hope he's a survivor. His actions might just be possible. Dunno. Unlikely as hell. Thing is, if he is SK, we are in deep trouble.

Despo is no doc. His claim reeks. Timing is totally off. Missing action N2 is something I don't believe, if I did, that'd just be worth a policy lynch. His protects make absolutely zero sense (except for N1).

BerfPray might just be a symbiote finder. MIGHT. But he is not town that's assured. More on that later. His last few actions make zero sense if viewed from town perspective, but as soon as you accept he was to bus Darthe dfor extra credit, it all ticks into place.

Darthe - well, nuff said.

Turin - I believe the BPV claim. I find his play good town play overall and the claim makes sense. He may or may not have his BPV intact.

Dice - Yup, that claim is sure true. He wouldn't come up with such, especially seeing the reactions around here. BPV that needs to be activated is quite normal too. Also, why would he have to tell the truth here btw. YAou got BPV, you wifom the living hell out of the maffia.

On the other hand, I had a strong scum read on Lenlo after his clumsy reveal.  That would make Prayla the Cop but he never did directly CC Lenlo.  Why not?

Hey kids this is fun.  Let's post our lists.  

Bob

Cindy

Hally

Turin

Salami

Pralaya

Tina

Des

Dice

Darthe

Lenlo

Dap = SK or Vig

Lenlo's cop reveal stunk to high noon.  Darthe commentary illogical.  Dice and Des mainly MIA.  Only a post or two to look active.  Dap is most likely the SK but guess he could still be the Vig as he says.  

I'll update this to provide reads in case Salami and Dice get their wish.  Have a town read on Salami mainly cause of his actions during the attempt to lynch Despot.  He's wrong on me but still think he's most likely town.  Dice has been all over the map.  Appears misguided or just sheeping Salami.  Turin and Tina are too quiet. Pralaya and Despot seem linked.  Strange how my two scummiest reads have both claimed PRs.  They both ping from the attempt to lynch Despot.  Prayala unvoted with time running out and Darthe refused to hammer his teammate.  Just cannot reconcile their behavior in any other way.

Bob

Salami

Turin

Tina

Dice

Pralaya

Des

Dap = SK or Vig

Yeh, Dice is acting strange. First he votes me right away but now he suddenly has a town read on me. Seems like he is just following Csarmi. 

I´m vanilla but Talya gave me a gift last night since I was the only one who picked the salad alternative. I can use it next night. 

Archived