DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

Dice never claimed symbiote, as far as I know.

I thought he did. It made more sense for me that way. I believe dice because the way he described his bulletproof matches mine. Therefore it makes sense that he is telling the truth. And it would make sense that he has a symbiote because I thought that was what gave me the ability. If he didn't then it doesn't fit quite as well but the bulletproof explanation still jives with mine. So I have him as town.

Turin, are you seriously trying to convince that all symbiotes are good? Symbiotes are the primary villains in Stargate. I can still accept that there are good symbiotes, as Cindy or Dap pointed out, but trying to spin it such that symbiotes are the good guys is taking it to the extreme. 

I'm not saying they are the good guys overall but I think it is shown that they do have a protective role that would translate into the game as similar to bulletproof. It is merely taking one aspect and utilizing it to.match flavor.

Or you made it up. You never brought up your bulletproof ability before today. Maybe you assumed Dice claimed to symbiote and weaved a story since you and dap already had symbiotes and dap has also claimed bulletproof. It turns out that Dice never claimed it and thats where you slipped, I think.

I still prefer Despo as the lynch today. I don't think anyone has him as town and yet no one seems to want to actually vote him.

Let us not change the subject yet.

unvote vote Turin

I am one shot ( have to tell which night to use) bulletproof. I have a symbiote. I am town.

I have not used my bulletproof yet.

I was told it only works at night which is why I doubted dap could have a day shot. It didn't.make sense to.me. dice's explanation matches mine with the MOD. Therefore I believe it.

Interesting exchange.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burgers and Chips

HOLD on everyone I think were about to lose. Has no one else considered that this might be mylo? It seems extremely sketchy to me that Pray finally gets a "guilty" viewing the day after another claimed cop was killed, and yet no one else is mentioning this. Also that he has a guilty viewing on someone who already had a lot of heat on him yesterday. that seems a bit iffy to me as well.

Even crazier, Turin and Dap already came forth to claim symbiotes, but say that they're town, which immediately raises questions about the effectiveness of Pray's role. Also that if Turin and Dap and Pray were teammates, then this could all be a gambit between the two of them, since they would know that their characters had symbiotes they could have created the role then backed it up on thread with the symbiote claim. It wouldn't even surprise me if there were no symbiotes in the game, and that Dap made that up on the spot since he knew a lot about the source material.

And lastly there not being two deaths last night. Dap claims to have been blocked or something, but is anyone else getting the feeling that he lied about his vig shot the whole game? One death N1, he claims the sole kill. Three deaths N2, he claims to have not shot. Says he will holster N3, no deaths, and finally last night their was one death, and he claims to have shot someone else, the same night the Tracker dies!!!!!

This is all way too convenient imo, usually it's suicide for a mafia to fake claim vig since they'll need multiple deaths in one night to justify the claim, but the one night we had that Dap claims to have not shot anyone! Could have been that Dap is a mafia with a one time vig shot or something.

Also, here's a bombshell: I'm the Doc. But I didn't protect Tina last night, I protected Pray, in case he was telling the truth. So Dap can't say his target was protected either (Jailkeeper already died, RB died). So yeah, I'm def thinking we have a Pray, Turin, Dap scum team here. Not sure who else but those seem like definite scum to me.

There are 10 alive today. Most mods make it so that the mafia have to get a voting majority to win, so we might be sitting at 5-5 today, which is why the scum team could be going all out and faking a guilty viewing to win. I plead for everyone to think a second and reasses the situation before just speedlynching Darthe.

PLEASE do not fall prey (pun intended) to the same formulaic play which always screws town over guys! Think hard about what's going on!

Vote Pray

Despot trying to muddy the waters.

There aren't many left to claim. A current list might be useful as well.

Despo. Not the best choices IMO for protection. Also, if dap is actually vig( I can't believe Len never viewed him. Always view anyone that claims to be able to kill). Why didn't Tina die? The town rb is dead. I think mafia could very well have one as well. So you are probably dead tonight. Add her lack of dying with her being locked away on the no death night and she is a viable lynch today as well.

Pral, still clinging to the idea that symbiotes=mafia. I am thinking it very well night be the other way around. Sort of like an insane cop. You would expect the bad guys to have the symbiotes, but then how many flips of that type are needed before you think otherwise.

Of course there is still the real chance dap is mafia. Or Despo too, with wombat being janitored...

One thing I will have to say, is that however this plays out, I am impressed with scum's play this game. Ccing the cop, then sowing wifom that there could be two cops, two of them coming out with symbiote claims to back Pray's CC up, and Dap's choice to play out in the open, which was likely decided upon once he saw he was lynchproof (would have to be one shot, allowing him to survive more than one lynch as mafia would be a bit bastardized, unless the mafia team is smaller than normal or something), all of that was extremely risky moves that seem to have panned out fairly well.

Either way, there's still time for town to salvage a win out of this.

Says the lurker.

unvote vote laya

Between us two I choose mtself and what I can offer to the town.

Well, what can I say?. Few scum trying to change the focus from Darthe. What better way for scum to take out the closest thing to a cop than trying to lynch him? 

Des,

here is your quote from yesterday

Town deserves to lose this game. That is all.

If you are actually the doc (which I will take with a pinch of salt), then your play has been horrible. Blunder after blunder.

1. Not claiming when there was an attempt to lynch you the previous day

2. Not present to debate your case

3. Trying to lynch a role which is useful for town

Agreed on points (1) and (2). Not sure what you mean by (3).

After all the discussion on whether symbiotes are good or bad, when I actually find someone with a symbiote who did not claim, you don't want to vote him. Wonderful.

Most of the symbiote conversation slipped right past me. Why would we want to lynch symbiotes? 

Csarmi,

Contradiction galore.

OK, page 90 and here goes what I don't understand.

Darthe was caught red handed N2 (targeted Wombat, Wombat died without a coroner). How is he still alive?! What am I missing? Besides the Gunsmight claim that is an easy lie.

He did explain though it's a stretch. Still don't understand how he's still alive. 

Pral, I might just buy your actions as trying to get a consensus. But certainly not Darthe's actions.

Yup. Well, actually, the whole things stinks. 

I was asked why I picked Pralaya.

That's because he's already been on my scum list yesterday (Pray, Tina, NotBob) and the situation didn't improve.

If Despo and Dap are telling the truth the Tina is scum (and scum used their healer on her).

@Despo - where did you track Darthe when you protected him?

Really?

I'm voting you because this situation seems contrived. Too simple. It doesn't add up, to be honest.

Why on earth would you want to view Darthe, for instance? If after last night you still were not convinced he was scum, then how would finding him with symbiote will make you more sure?

This whole thing just stinks. Apparent LyLo and you come out with this case to get a quicklynch, it seems to me.

Darthe and Dap are already in my scum list. So, I am not surprised that they are voting me,

Oh, Darthe, you are overdoing the sympathy thing - last few of your posts have been of the "fine, go ahead and lynch me" kind.

Also, I don't think I saw your response to these questions

1. Do you claim to have a symbiote?

2. Who did you "view" last night?

Good questions. Also, why not giving Cindy heat today?

More confusion sowed on Pralaya's claim.

No random. 

Vote Darthe

Like I said, it doesn´t matter to me wich of them we choose today. Darthe, Pralaya, Dap. 

My current suspect list- (town to not town)

Turin: 

Csarmi: viewed clean by Len who I expect was the real cop

Dice: his statement regarding how his bulletproof works matched mine so I expect that he is telling the truth about being town. I do wish he would stop messing up on the MOD supplied triggers tho.

Cindy: very helpful with regard to subject matter.  Also I don't think she would fake some of the things she has said this game

Tina: quiet. did hammer but pretty much had to I think.

NotBob: early back and forth with Darthe... extreme distancing. He seemed to be the one pushing it tho. 

Pral: his hard push about all symbiotes = mafia still bugs me. If mafia and he saw that all his teammates were goa'uld then he would be able to push that and look town.

Despo: Darthe was the janitor. Darthe prevented the Despo lynch  with nothing but "gut reason" IMO. Looks more like Wombat was the Doc and mafia saved the claim for when they needed it. I mean the protect choices are pretty poor. 

Dap: Did he really try to shoot Tina? 

Dap why did you pick Tina out of that group? 

Pral, can you give he list of who you viewed each night?

Despo, your protections also please?

Despo, Tina, Pral

I  got No Results today. Guess I was RB'ed

I got No Results today. Guess I was RB'ed

Mod told you your result was NO RESULT?

Vote Pralaya

I trust Turin and Pralaya´s role doesn´t make sense for a cop at all. I´m still willing to lynch Dap. What is most important right now - lynch mafia or sk? There is no way that Dap´s role is a town role. 

More interesting interplay.

Wrong answer Pray. If you flipped town it'd be gg. But that don't worry you now does it?

#scumslip

Errors: N4 - talkign about Despo protection making no sense.

Also forgot Pray's actions.

Wombat - N1 - no symbiote (Pray = flavour cop is a possibility as well, or he sent the faikled kill)

Cindy - N2 - no symbiote

Csarmi - N3 - failed <-- yea failed alright... maybe he did fail something on me, but that wasn't a cop view. btw - i couldn't make him fail myself, i got nutting

Will you eat your hat if I flip town?

Sure.

Deal. Will wait for it.

Yeh, Dice is acting strange. First he votes me right away but now he suddenly has a town read on me. Seems like he is just following Csarmi. 

I´m vanilla but Talya gave me a gift last night since I was the only one who picked the salad alternative. I can use it next night. 

I backed off on you causei did follow something csarmi said    I reread day 1. that changed my thinking.  Notbob ive been sus of for quite some time.  And as i think i proved before i am willing to vote despo. i think despo and notbob are mafia.  Im actually leaning town on praya atm and am always wary of turin

I have a town read on Salami since the day we almost lynched Despot.  During the re-read he comes across a little scummier with his attempts to discredit Prayla.

Also, find Dice looking more town on the re-read fwiw.

Claimed symbiotes : Dap, Turin

View:

N1 - Wombat - No sym

N2 - Cindy - No sym

N3 - Csarmi - View failed

N4 - Darthe - Sym

N5 - Des - No results

Regarding symbiotes, all mafia have symbiotes. All symbiotes are not mafia. 

Claimed symbiotes : Dap, Turin

View:

N1 - Wombat - No sym

N2 - Cindy - No sym

N3 - Csarmi - View failed

N4 - Darthe - Sym

N5 - Des - No results

Regarding symbiotes, all mafia have symbiotes. All symbiotes are not mafia. 

Good analysis.  

I've avoided addressing the symbiote factor cause I never watched the show and barely read the wiki.  Interesting re-read now that we know Pralaya was telling the truth.  At this point have to consider those who have the symbiote and led the effort to discredit Pralaya as most likely scum.  Also, add Salami to the equation because when Pralaya tried to view him he was blocked.

Anyway, stayed longer than I should have.  Need to get back to work.

I am town.  Do not have symbiote.  Lynch away. 

Good game.

I've avoided addressing the symbiote factor cause I never watched the show and barely read the wiki.  Interesting re-read now that we know Pralaya was telling the truth.  At this point have to consider those who have the symbiote and led the effort to discredit Pralaya as most likely scum.  Also, add Salami to the equation because when Pralaya tried to view him he was blocked.

Anyway, stayed longer than I should have.  Need to get back to work.

I am town.  Do not have symbiote.  Lynch away. 

Good game.

Sure.

vote NotBob

I wanted to read back to be sure of what I got, but I'd be having a hard time. Had a long day, party at night and now I slept 4 hours.

NotBob, if you're town, your play today is just horrible. You aren't voing. You're FOS'ing a player you can be 100% certain of being town (you're either scum yourself, all you have all the scum on your train as otherwise you'd have been hammered a long ago).

I'm not 100% sure I have this game right anymore, Pray's flip surprised me. Not I think Len's been scum and NotBob's scum too. If the game doesn't end here, we're lynching Dap tomorrow.

Yup, the post I linked earlier was a Symp hint if I seen any. :)

@Talya

1) Can you tell us if the symp was recruited into the maffia team upon finding?

2) Can you tell us if the symp could be found by specifically looking for symp, or a NK (or both)?

3) Can you tell us if the symp would be able to read the maffia QT?

4) Can you tell us if this symp (NotBob) in particular had become a full member of the maffia team or not?

[please note that the first three questions are general questions regarding game mechanics, the fourth is specifically about NotBob]

So Tina

What's your last play? Much be getting desperate about now...

Csarmi I doubt she will tell us. If she doesn't we need to look at his play and see where he flips his play.

But I recon Tina's last

Not sure what you mean. I´m sure I will vote you again tomorrow. 

Tina is mafia. Only mafia would be sure to live through the night to know they would be voting someone in the morning. Also, she seems to be more interested in lynching the third party instead of taking down mafia. This is a mafia trait as it keys them look like they are helping town without having to out teammates. Also her failure to vote NotBob is telling IMO.

That NotBob flipped symp us very interesting. I have some new thoughts from the most recent flips.

Dap: really 3rd party survivor, 50% unlynchable... That would mirror Cindy. If he was hindered by having a symbiote then he might have been given another advantage like one vig shot. Could have been used on Basel, could have been used on Tina and blocked. I wager the bulletproof is bull. I'm okay with letting him live one more day at this point.

Dice. Very quiet. But I am still leaning town as his bulletproof description matched mine.

Csarmi: has been out front since replacing in. Was viewed as town by Lenlo. (I still have Len as town) that would mean he would have to be gf to view clean. He did mention the lack of those type roles. Not as sure of him anymore.

I have it here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/84776-mafia-stargate-sg1-night-7/?view=findpost&p=3049977 as N1: Csarmi, N2: Turin.

Note that he claimed his view on me way after I claimed vanilla town. Also, now with Pral's flipping scum, there's actually a pretty good chance that Len was scum afterall. Not to mention the fact that if Len was town, scum would be very likely to have a GodFather.

I wouldn't put much trust into his viewings at this point.

---------------------

Another interesting point is that Pral's view failed on me (but he had a "no result" on N5). I have absolutely no idea what that might mean. It might be important.

Actually, do we know of any night action going through on N3?

Yup, the post I linked earlier was a Symp hint if I seen any. :)

@Talya

1) Can you tell us if the symp was recruited into the maffia team upon finding?

2) Can you tell us if the symp could be found by specifically looking for symp, or a NK (or both)?

3) Can you tell us if the symp would be able to read the maffia QT?

4) Can you tell us if this symp (NotBob) in particular had become a full member of the maffia team or not?

[please note that the first three questions are general questions regarding game mechanics, the fourth is specifically about NotBob]

Dap is right, that info is not suitable for me to give out here, on all 4 Questions. so PAFO (actually you will have to wait until end game...tough!)

Archived