DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

MAFIA - STARGATE SG1 style

I'm bit of stickler for rules…so if you want to play, you will please mind the following rules. 

The rules:

1. You may not quote any part of any private communication I have with you. This does not just apply to this thread but also to any game related conversation you may be allowed to have elsewhere. 
2. You may NOT edit your posts. 
3. There are NO Character claims allowed in this Game, NOR are hints allowed. 
4. This is a hammer game. When the hammer vote is cast, any other votes and unvotes will not be counted.
5. If you have been hammered, you are dead. If the Mod cannot get to the game when there is a hammer, no unvotes will be recognised after that Hammer. 
6. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded and red. Please also include the words "VOTE" and "UNVOTE" next to the name you wish to perform this action. 
7. You must unvote before voting again.
8. Please send all day/night actions to me via your Role PM AND in the QT if you have one. Hopefully I won't miss anything.
9. If no majority is reached by the deadline, I will modkill a random player and no coroner report will be given.

10. No discussing the game off thread at all, unless you have been given a QT by me, discussions must be kept to those QT's and not through any other form of communication.
11. Day 1 will not be given a deadline to begin with. After that Days will be 48 hours long and nights will be  24., but will be ended when all actions are in. If you miss the deadline, Tough! There maybe extensions during the weekend
12. When you are Dead, you may have one "BAH" post and then you must not post anymore. You do not mention any game related details in this post.
13. Self-voting and voting No Lynch are allowed.
14. My PM box is always open, so if you wish to chat please do. Ask questions if you wish, but be prepared for the old "PAFO"
15. I'm in the UK, currently on GMT+1. Times will be set by this. I'm also not going to be around at times. I also may be on my phone, so if I may not be able to do a Vote Count until I get the computer. I also do work, have a duaghter to chase around and go to the gym, but I will make sure I check in a few times a day.
16. I expect people to be active in this game. If you can't do that then please don't sign up. If you have a genuine reason for not being here, please let me know. If necessary I will find a replacement for you can't carry on. You must make at least 2 good posts per game day play. At night I don't worry so much, just get your actions in on time!
17. This is just a game, have fun, and don't be personal about people.  Pressure is good, I like a bit of pressure!
18. Depending on what rule is broken will depend on your punishment. This can range from Post Restrictions, to Modkill.  
19. If you have any questions about these rules then please ask as soon as possible. 
20. If you want to ask a Question of the Mod, in thread, please bold and put in BLUE, hopefully I will see it. A PM would be better
21. I'm the MOD, I'm all powerful and what I say goes. I do not make mistakes, however hicups have been known and I blame Locke!

Players:

1. Cindy - Harry Maybourne Third Party Survivor and 50% bulletproof - Died Night 5

2. Turin

3. Basel - Daniel Jackson Watcher - Died night 1

4. csarmi

5. Darthe - Nirrti - 2 Shot Janitor - Mafia - Lynched Day 5

6. Berfs Pral 2 (from night 2) - Samantha Carter - Symbiote detector Town - Killed Night 6

7. Wombat - Dead night 2

8. Dap

9. Tina

10. Locke - OMA DESALA Dreaming God Town - Killed Night 2

11. Lenlo - Random Lynch Day 4

12. Hally - Jack O'Neill Tracker and Vig Town - killed Night 4

13. Dice

14. Pralaya - Charles Kawalsky Vanilla Town - Lynch Day 2

15. NotBob - Raknor Mafia Symp - Lynched Day 7

16. RTE - THOR jailkeep - lynched day 1

17. Des - Jaffa - 3 Shot Roleblocker - Lynched Day 6

20. Niel - BRA'TAC - 3x Roleblocker - Killed night 2

For win conditions:

Unless you have otherwise been told in your PM, you will win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

The Stargate opened new adventures for the citizens of Earth. However, not all was pink and fluffy on the other side of the galaxy.

SG1 and some of the members attend a negotiations on an Asgard protected planet. The negotiations were to discuss the matter of Earth's security and sovereignty with the Goa'uld. Prosiding over the negotiations were The Asgard.
But things were not to go as planned, The Goa'uld did not want to allow the people from Earth to remain free of their control. Then the killing started as soon as the delegates arrived. There was a rush for the Stargate, only to find that the DHD had been disabled, there was no way home. The Asgard ships were away in another galaxy fighting a new enemy, the replicators. The only hope was an Earth vessel that was about 2 weeks away. something had to be done by then. Those left stood and looked at each other. For SG1 to be left alive at the end when the ship arrived, they must find the Goa'uld and destroy them.

Please do Not Post here until I say. Please use the PM's I send out for correspondence with me.

All PM's have been sent out, the game has not started. At present there is no deadline to day 1, but may change soon. 

don't forget to play nicely...oh...and have fun! 

:biggrin:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her last edit was 10:37 pm. I posted after that. The main post says we can post.

She had thread locked earlier so given it was unlocked and there was no note in our PM I think we're ok.

No, it does not say we can post. It specifically says that we can't. I took this screenshot after your post just now. It says not to post till she gives an all-clear, which she hasn't done. It also says the game hasn't yet started.

post-19193-0-59318400-1379285009_thumb.png

I strongly suspect either multiple typos or a thou-shalt-not-eat-the-very-shiniest-apples-off-the-best-

tree, but-feel-free-to-drool-cause-aren't-they-yummy-looking scenario.

knowing the moddess... imma bet it's the former. esp with the mention of deadlines and fun-having and all.

I figure she's fast asleep now, and I'll be at work tmw when all is clear, so...

trepidacious hi.

I strongly suspect either multiple typos or a thou-shalt-not-eat-the-very-shiniest-apples-off-the-best-

tree, but-feel-free-to-drool-cause-aren't-they-yummy-looking scenario.

knowing the moddess... imma bet it's the former. esp with the mention of deadlines and fun-having and all.

I figure she's fast asleep now, and I'll be at work tmw when all is clear, so...

trepidacious hi.

I'm not sure what ur point?

Herro.

Dap "functioning" to describe you is a strong word.

But I'm not dead yet so ill claim it

What part of "Please do Not Post here until I say" are you people having problems with?

It was just as I woke up that I posted. I saw the thread was unlocked after being locked. Didnt read the rules again to check for an alteration.

She didnt mention it though and I was having a PM chat with her at the time so I think we are ok

My apologies, I should have said the game is no on. I thought I had done a post saying "Go, Go, GO!" but obviously never posted it. As a MOD I don't make mistakes, so it was just a little accident. >.>

So you were all right in a way...

Vote count:

Darthe (1): Not Bob

Archived