DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you think that if we have one mafia left he could have tried to kill one of them? It´s possible. I find it weird with so many bullet proof anyway. 

To me it doesn´t really matter. Get rid of Dap. If we still don´t win then we can draw the conclusion that it´s one mafia left. It can´t be more can it? 

If we believe that Lenlo was mafia (wich I think he might have been considering Pralaya was town) - do you think that there would be more than 3 mafia and a symp? Maybe 4 but certainly not 5. So I think that there is at most one left and then there is the sk. 

I had some thoughts about the setup last night but then I fell asleep and lost it. I'm pretty sure I concluded there must have been 4 scum + 1 symp but there was something about Dap's role too.

Oh yea I got it.

So 4 scum + 1 symp + 1 survivor + 12 townies would make sense. No SK in there. Depending on whether Len was scum, we should be fecing 2 scum / 3 town, or 1 scum / 4 town. Also, if Dap's not town, he can't have 50% lynch protection. In that case he must have had 1xLynchProof. 

Anyway, if there's 2 scum alive, we need to lynch twice properly.

But it's a stretch. For one thing, why didn't the game end already in that case? It was 3-3 last day. But even if we believe that the symp didn't contruóibute to maffia numbers, it would have been 3-2 at night and they would have gone for a safe shot. I'm sure I was a pretty safe shot (no BPV) and if Tina isn't maffia, she was as well.

So now I'm thinking that Len was scum and we are facing 1 scum and MAYBE 1 sk.

I have been convinced that Dap has been sk for a long time. His role sounds too unreal if town. Do you think he could be mafia? 

Anyway, I´m at L-1. If there is one sk and one mafia left (wich we don´t know) then town will be in big trouble if I die. Not so much if we only have one sk or one mafia. 

Hm... but Dice vote doesn´t seem to count.

It wasn't written in red. I missed it, actually.

I suppose Talya might have missed it too, but even if she didn't, she seems to have a very healthy attitude as for what counts as a vote. She said bold+red+unvote are all mandatory and she seem to stick to it. As it is proper.

So I started my third re-read. Questions I asked myself:

• Why did I have that scum read on Despo on D4 and got his train going? That train needs to be analyzed too, must be good info in it.
  • Analyze NotBob's action, especially D1.
  • Review BerfPray in new light.
  • Review Len (mostly his reveal).
  • Review Tina/Turin.
  • TRy to figure out what sort of sheenanigan's been going on, especially on N3.

As far as I can recall, Dice has claimed an x-shot BPV that had to be activated to be used. Not sure why he would get a notification on having been shot but than again it's possible.

Dice, care to enlighten us on what happened exactly?

Archived