DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

Another night over and the few of you left made your way to the conference room. Again someone was missing. Heading straight for their quarters, you already guessed what you would find. 

PRAL - CAPTAIN SAMANTHA CARTER - SYMBIOTE DETECTOR - TOWN - Is dead

With 6 left you have to have 4 to make a lynch. 

You have just over 48 hours or until a Hammer...get voting

:biggrin:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pray, if you're town (which I find very unlikely), go ahead and find some way to prove this tonight. No, I don't have a clue how. Be creative.

Dap, the same please.

Thank you.

NotBob - you really should bus your teammate next time.

Pralaya managed to verify himself as town anyway. Lol

Pralaya was town? I was going to vote him again today. Then I guess Lenlo was mafia. 

Since it was used already may I ask what your gift was and how it was used Tina?

It was a rb and I used it on Dap. I don´t trust him at all. 

vote NotBob

Vote Dice

vote notbob

vote notbob

Can someone please give a reason? I need to go back and read some. Until then Vote Dap.

yea i think Len might have been maffia and i gotta read up on that. Simply got no time today.

Also, if Len was maffia and Pral town, it might make sense to take Turin for maffia too?

Two possible reasons come to mind

1) Len named Csarmi and Turin town, makes a lot of sense to give a scum and a townie (i know im town).

2) Turin could have been the backup helper for Len's Len vs Pral fight. Also we do have too many BPV's.

So I gotta read more on that cop fight and on Turin in particular.

If Len was town, there should be only 1 maffia left and possibly an SK (Dap).

If there is maffia + SK left, we can't afford to mislynch anymore.

If there is single maffia left, we can afford to mislynch.

If two maffia + SK left, we need to lynch right and block kill(s).

If two maffia left and no SK, we need to lynch right.

The situation is complex. Needs more thinking. Votes are running quite fast. I'M gonna hold mine for now.

BTW game numbers:

12 town + SK + Survivor + 4 maffia makes sense to me. A lot of sense.

Having no direct cop role makes a lot of sense to me too. Watcher, Tracker+Vig, Symbiote Finder, Dreaming God, JailKeep, Doctor could work. Maffia is likely to be able to janitor something and claim what they want. They might even get away with a direct cop claim.

Adding a VigX2 + Lynchproof-50% + BPV seems a little too strong however.

I hate computers. No re-read until tomorrow if at all.

Csarmi - if Lenlo was mafia it could be that you or Turin is mafia. I had some kind of vague suggestion that Turin protected Lenlo earlier but I can't remember why. Wasn't it you who didn't want to be viewed by Pralaya earlier? Might remember that wrong too.

View Csarmi - my view failed

So how do we explain no one gettng any info? Also, no night kills either. That's too much coincidence.

Who failed on me?

I believe dice to be town and would much prefer a Despo lynch.

I also could go for Pralaya. I think his claimed role may not be town. There have been three people claim to have symbiotes and all three have self protection abilities.

It could be a.mafia device for finding safer kills.

Turin, are you seriously trying to convince that all symbiotes are good? Symbiotes are the primary villains in Stargate. I can still accept that there are good symbiotes, as Cindy or Dap pointed out, but trying to spin it such that symbiotes are the good guys is taking it to the extreme. 

Just a couple of quotes on who questioned Pralaya as the symbiote checker.  I thought there was more but have to get back to work.  Who else claimed to have a symbiote besides Turin?

Archived